[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have changed avy for this game but it would be mad disrespectful to Ali lool.

Regarding the set up- I doubt the hosts would make any of the newbies mafia when they are just learning the ropes.

Or maybe the hosts are such bastards, that they would actually force them to become scum in their first game?
:choppawhat:

We will have see.
Mate, roles are randomized
So the newbies can in fact be mafia.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would have changed avy for this game but it would be mad disrespectful to Ali lool.

Regarding the set up- I doubt the hosts would make any of the newbies mafia when they are just learning the ropes.

Or maybe the hosts are such bastards, that they would actually force them to become scum in their first game?

We will have see.
Roles are given out by RNG, the numbers don’t care if someone’s new or not :luuh:

Let’s not automatically clear or lynch someone based on experience, it’s gonna get too muddy and be absolutely no fun for the new folks.

Black knights are mafia imo( the same as in WCI, strawhats were mafia)/Lelouch is indie mafia, doesnt know his teammates and his teammates dont know him, he may try to hint at them who he is and if they figure him out they can then join a mafia chat together(similar to DN game), rest are town for now. Jermiah did in fact switch mindsets from working for britania to purely working for lelouch.

We will have see.
fake news, I've seen first time players flipping scum

I’m asking if the difference between a regular or bastard game and SRM indicates that people WON’T be switching sides halfway through. If it’s possible, then we may have a townie who will eventually turn scum or vice versa. If it’s not, then I’m willing to believe there could be more than 5 scum at the moment.
Huh? I don't really understand what you're asking, if SRM means that people switch sides? They don't really switch, just have conditionals, I think.

Bastard game means they'll shit all over us to confuse us :giogio:
Never said that there were 5 mafia Nat. Just more than 3.

I changed my mind on Lelouch's alignment in an earlier post.

Black Knights are town to me.
More than 3 is pretty obvious, this is such a strange thing to say.

what's a bastard game?
also, I just noticed this is a no claim, no info dumping game ... Great :josad:
Oh. This might be a good time for me to read the opening post, thought it was a claiming game :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.