[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you make a good case on gianfi
you start looking into light cause he doesnt push gianfi which suggest you are quite solid on this read.
and drop that on a hat after a couple questions on cinera.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not exactly sure I catch your meaning here...
I mean Code Geass theme is a super meaningful for me because of what is happening in hte story there.

So I quickly assumed no info Shield because I think few people might benefit from the info about the characters.

I need to get rid of this Behavior.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean Code Geass theme is a super meaningful for me because of what is happening in hte story there.

So I quickly assumed no info Shield because I think few people might benefit from the info about the characters.

I need to get rid of this Behavior.
It’s first day jitters, I understand. Like I said, you can reveal information about the series without saying anything about what part from it you’ve been assigned.
Post automatically merged:

is this rhea's first time playing?
I honestly am not getting those vibes.
She does seem like she’s already got a meta, right? Don’t like how secretive she’s being, but there’s more than she’s let on about playing...

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
nah
its not about just changing your opinion
its how quick you did , and I dont think a player like yourself would simply overlook the fact that a nuetral could still be harmful when earlier on you admitted scum could claim this to seem harmless. also your earlier claim that jdb was a protown survivor was wrong when clearly it was al who had no objective to help town. starting to think if I didnt call this out , you would have just carried this on. cinera hasnt showed off either as gianfi. I fail to see your point here.
Yeah. If you didn't call me out I definitely would have still thought Cinera could just be a survivor :catcry: why do you insist me changing my mind is a bad thing here? So what if I changed my mind quickly? That doesn't mean anything.

I come from a ToS background - survivors are harmless and want to survive until the end of the game.

Yeah I admit I was wrong with the Jew/Al thing, but you're digging at tinfoil with this argument. Al was the survivor but he had no alignment at all by the end of the game. He won with town or with mafia - this is what I believed Cinera was.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oh that's when I asked Light what he thought of Gianfi's reaction to him calling him scum in his gun to head read. He just dismissed it to "Nat said he acts the same in no matter his alignment".
I don't like this agenda pushing Mel. Even after I explained everything. I've never said I dismissed Gianfi because Nat said he plays like that. Which I've explained in the posts to you, namely the last one to which you haven't answered.

TIBN

What do you make of me calling him mafia in my list?

What can I make of his responses when they are all fluff? I've played one game with him and he played similarly there too. Posted just to post and meet a requirement quota. He was town back then, but I see Nat has more experience with him and is saying he always plays like that.
TIBN

Fluff, as I said. He tried to joke it away. Didn't seem like he was nervous, and wanted to make it known that he was town.

I just said Nat has more experience in games with him. You've put a vote on him now, let's see how he reacts to that and follow from there. There wasn't a lot to go on earlier. His reaction now will tell us more.
I am not really sure how you got here tbh. I merely said that Nat said he plays like that irregardless of faction. I just stated what Nat said, whilst explaining that from my one game experience with him this looks like his playstyle. How was I defending him?? I didn't dismiss him, actually the opposite. I said that we will have a better idea when he responds later.

Yeah. If you didn't call me out I definitely would have still thought Cinera could just be a survivor :catcry: why do you insist me changing my mind is a bad thing here? So what if I changed my mind quickly? That doesn't mean anything.

I come from a ToS background - survivors are harmless and want to survive until the end of the game.

Yeah I admit I was wrong with the Jew/Al thing, but you're digging at tinfoil with this argument. Al was the survivor but he had no alignment at all by the end of the game. He won with town or with mafia - this is what I believed Cinera was.
I dont trust you mel you know why
am very wary of you now after you stabbed me in the back last game
:josad:
but ok will stop tunneling for now :kriwhat:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
you make a good case on gianfi
you start looking into light cause he doesnt push gianfi which suggest you are quite solid on this read.
and drop that on a hat after a couple questions on cinera.
Let me explain something to you.

Gianfi - afk and fluffy - might be scum might not
Light - dismissing Gianfi but actually scum hunts - might be scum might not
Cinera - confirmed indie bc of host warning - most likely indies are harmful from the possible characters - I am willing to vote him out.

Tell me right now how this reasoning is flawed.

Let me explain something to you.

Gianfi - afk and fluffy - might be scum might not
Light - dismissing Gianfi but actually scum hunts - might be scum might not
Cinera - confirmed indie bc of host warning - most likely indies are harmful from the possible characters - I am willing to vote him out.

Tell me right now how this reasoning is flawed.
it aint
I agree with it.
Post automatically merged:

nothing else is as concrete as cinera so far.

W

wordyworm

By the way Seth, day 1 is the most unhelpful for new players because we rely a lot on how familiar we are with the way people play.
As a noob, I'm tossing out everyone's meta reads and "he always plays like that" stuff. It's impossible for me to know which of you are over/understating another player's usual style or wording things in a way that helps your own scummy team. I can't rely on claims of past play, so I'm gonna throw all my thoughts here.

I think Cin's explanation concerning why he asked about alignments makes sense. If he is independent, then I don't see what lynching him on the first day would do. There seems to be an equal chance that he could be either good or bad.

I also noticed Gianfi's fluff and thought it was weird. Medium sus.

Melon/Jew/Lanji/Neutral all seem a little aggressive, but I'm waiting to see how they react and argue with each other.

Seth just got here and he came in swinging. Medium sus.
And this caught my eye about the BIG NEWS thing.
I love our little revolution
I understand that claiming isn't allowed, but REVOLUTION just seems a little on the nose, doesn't it?? Since Seth is Rayan's sub, this adds up to possible scum for me.

I still think something was up with Final getting banned/unbanned/rebanned as soon as the game started. Who was the first person to mention it in here, and @that person, Where and how did you discover he was banned and why did you announce it in this thread? I also don't trust Nat telling us that it's not related to the game.

Marimo has my vote so far. This didn't sit well with me.
Regarding the set up- I doubt the hosts would make any of the newbies mafia when they are just learning the ropes.
I was kind of surprised he didn't realize that his suggestion would violate the integrity of the game. For a split second, my faith in Flower and Krogothwolf, RPGs, the United States Constitution, my own existence, and RNG games was destroyed. I got better though. I was glad to see people correct him about this bc it seemed so absurd to say.

I also want to hear from all the quieter people (I realize I've been one too, haha). Is everyone required to give reads on D1?

Vote lynch Marimo

VOTE COUNT:

Light: Marimo.
Tris: Cinera.
Queen: -
Tobi: Cinera.
Seraphoenix: -
Marimo: -
Ali: -
Lanji: -
Natalija: Lanji.
Fujishiro: Tris.
Silverfire: -
Jew D. Boy: -
Finalbeta: Drago.
RedGloverKing: -
Seth: Finalbeta.
Rej: Tris.
Cinera: -
Rhea: Drago.
Midnight Delight: -
Drago: -
Gambit: -
Melon: Cinera.
Wordyworm: Marimo.
Gianfi: -
NW: -

Cinera: 3
Marimo, Drago, Tris: 2
Lanji, Finalbeta: 1

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
As a noob, I'm tossing out everyone's meta reads and "he always plays like that" stuff. It's impossible for me to know which of you are over/understating another player's usual style or wording things in a way that helps your own scummy team. I can't rely on claims of past play, so I'm gonna throw all my thoughts here.

I think Cin's explanation concerning why he asked about alignments makes sense. If he is independent, then I don't see what lynching him on the first day would do. There seems to be an equal chance that he could be either good or bad.

I also noticed Gianfi's fluff and thought it was weird. Medium sus.

Melon/Jew/Lanji/Neutral all seem a little aggressive, but I'm waiting to see how they react and argue with each other.

Seth just got here and he came in swinging. Medium sus.
And this caught my eye about the BIG NEWS thing.

I understand that claiming isn't allowed, but REVOLUTION just seems a little on the nose, doesn't it?? Since Seth is Rayan's sub, this adds up to possible scum for me.

I still think something was up with Final getting banned/unbanned/rebanned as soon as the game started. Who was the first person to mention it in here, and @that person, Where and how did you discover he was banned and why did you announce it in this thread? I also don't trust Nat telling us that it's not related to the game.

Marimo has my vote so far. This didn't sit well with me.

I was kind of surprised he didn't realize that his suggestion would violate the integrity of the game. For a split second, my faith in Flower and Krogothwolf, RPGs, the United States Constitution, my own existence, and RNG games was destroyed. I got better though. I was glad to see people correct him about this bc it seemed so absurd to say.

I also want to hear from all the quieter people (I realize I've been one too, haha). Is everyone required to give reads on D1?

Vote lynch Marimo
You're right to not be bothered with meta arguments. I felt the same in my first game here, and anyway it wouldn't make sense for you to agree with those types of arguments.

I have never heard of going so far as to ban/unban a player just for mafia. Kinda extreme considering that there are a lot of threads people can participate in and keeping someone away from that just seems extremely unlikely.

But then again this is my first bastard game... :wonderland:

Oh that's when I asked Light what he thought of Gianfi's reaction to him calling him scum in his gun to head read. He just dismissed it to "Nat said he acts the same in no matter his alignment".

Anyway I need to see more of Gianfi to come up with a conclusion on this.
“No matter the alignment” implying I ever get to be anything but town

Status
Not open for further replies.