[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Melontonin @Jew D. Boy

Why did you guys change your vote? Are you too scared to prove that both of you misanalyzed me?

And about Drago, its not misread.
Townie will find out what really happened if I really gone later.
You misunderstand, sis...we’ve been on Nat for days now, and she’s possibly a bigger fish than you, but you’re also in line to fry :kata:

What’s there to find out? Drago flipped D1, that’s kinda case closed in this game. Again, that vote alone isn’t why you’re coming off scummy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Good thing he got modkilled cause he was scum, Nat even agreed with some of the things he said :zehaha:
I know that's not indicative but eh
I'll get going.
No defense to the case I made against you? :catsure:

@Cinera @Light D Lamperouge

Do you two know members of Knight of Zero beside Rolo?
Suzaku was the Knight of Zero. He's definitely in this game, and Lancelot should be his ability.

Finalbeta might be mod killed because he hinted. He was adamant not to lynch Natalija so he might know Natalija character. He also said he and Natalija were some kind of partner or something.
Yup. Finalbeta is Marianne, and Natalija is Charles Zi Britannia.

why would he be so obvious if he was ?
thats whats fucking with me.
Finalbeta isn't necessarily a good player. At any rate, his role hinting was bad enough that he got modkilled.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed now (04:55 and I have work in a few hours). Make sure to Lynch Natalija.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
No defense to the case I made against you? :catsure:
Yes no defense. :catsure: I'm pretty sure I've screamed over 10 times how happy I am to be town this time around. And btw Noctis had nothing on me :absojustice: Nothing at all. His ability was a bluff.
Post automatically merged:

I am not following...:sus:
@Natalija help me decipher your message, scum. I am sleepy and confused. :josad:

Nooo not the merged post...

R

Rhealuna

You misunderstand, sis...we’ve been on Nat for days now, and she’s possibly a bigger fish than you, but you’re also in line to fry :kata:

What’s there to find out? Drago flipped D1, that’s kinda case closed in this game. Again, that vote alone isn’t why you’re coming off scummy.
No need too curious that much Big Bro.

1st ISO out of 25, As I'm starting this post, I think Light is town. At the end I'll reevaluate my opinion.

Aight. Never played a game with this many players so I guess multiple mafia factions is a possible thing.
He starts off providing useful info, this really shows his personality. It shows that he's the type of player that tries to progress the game as fast as possible.(That still might change.

Neither does that dogood or whatever was in your post for Rayan.

I am saving your avy for the future.
:doffycry:

Why are you ducking my questions dear??
You're saying redundant things. You know full well what it is. It's a post on page 4 barely an hour and a half into the game.

This is reminding me of Zara in the last game when he was scum and had a reaction towards my list. Did I hit your allegiance, or your mafia mate there?

Melon is believable.

But not seeing two of the ones I labeled mafia is a bit sus tbh. I have 3 options. You truly didn't see it, one of the three is your mate and you are trying to see what I could have on them, or the two that you left out are your buddies.
:bignews:

Yes, Rhea? Quoting posts and not saying anything isn't really gonna get us anywhere now is it. What is it that piqued your curiosity there?
This further validates my post, even though it does come out rude.
TIBN

I am not ignoring it I am just asking you to be more open about what you want to say.

I already chastised Cinera for asking me that question. Since you're new, I'll explain once. It's jut a gun to the head reads list about what I feel and to see how people will react.
TIBN

What do you make of me calling him mafia in my list?

What can I make of his responses when they are all fluff? I've played one game with him and he played similarly there too. Posted just to post and meet a requirement quota. He was town back then, but I see Nat has more experience with him and is saying he always plays like that.
Yeah since I never played with him I'll put my vote on him.
Unvote
Vote Lynch Gianfi

By the way Light I am talking about what you think of his answer to you calling him mafia.

People are suspecting Cinera because he was confused about which anime faction is town. He has hinted pretty strongly at being a survivor though.
That's pretty much all you need to know.

Alright before my battery dies I'm just gonna throw this out there: Light the way that you are believing Nat saying Gianfi acts the same way in any faction without a second thought makes me think that you don't wanna dig more into his case.
TIBN

Fluff, as I said. He tried to joke it away. Didn't seem like he was nervous, and wanted to make it known that he was town.

I just said Nat has more experience in games with him. You've put a vote on him now, let's see how he reacts to that and follow from there. There wasn't a lot to go on earlier. His reaction now will tell us more.
These are all of Marimo's posts.
The staring post gives me a non Marimo vibe. It's like he's trying to hard to make it known that he is town with the eradicate scum part. Feels a bit over the top, and non genuine. He wanted to make an entrance that would give off a townie vibe so that he could callback on it and assure that he would be viewed as town.

Then he moves on to discussing the game mechanics. Alright, first time bastard game and early on talks. But the part that stuck out to me was the newbies not being mafia just because they are new. A bit too forced. I was scum in my first game, and I am sure plenty of others here have been too. It's possible that one of the first timers is Marimo's mate and he wanted to clear the suspicion off them with a comment like that.

Then this part about explaining that he thought that new players wouldn't be mafia is also weird, since in Marimo's first game and my first game, the Kakegurui one, I was mafia, and as I said it was my first real game, not counting the turbo ones. So Marimo has already encountered first time players as mafia but he seemed to be perplexed at that notion now. Like I said, it's highly possible that he is scum and one of his mates is a first time player.

The 4 subsequent posts are mostly fluff, expressing his gratitude which to an extent is fine since the post he was responding to when saying thanks or welcome were posts for that. The nope I am town post was to Fuji who questioned him about what I stated above, that is the chance of one of the newbies being his scum mate. That's a fact post I guess was dedicated to JDB's joke lynch of Bogard post.

In the next batch of posts he talks about the this is big news thing. Ostensibly protesting against it or expressing his annoyance with it. As well as giving an explanation to Wordy, I believe, on why people are dissatisfied with it.

Here he's wondering about what's going on and what we have, seemingly testing the room to see what's going on and at which direction this could go with a push.

And here again explaining some stuff about the emote.

Continuing from the above seemingly testing the room post, unfortunately for him the answer he receives is that Beta is susing Drago, which let's be real, hinging on Beta's sus and reasons for susing someone is an unwise decision to put it softly, especially if one is scum.

To summarize.
> Opening post feels too forced and out of place, trying to get town cred early without doing much.
> Tries to steer away sus from newbies, ostensibly due to the fact that he might be scum and his mates one of the first time players
> When asked why says he thought newbies wouldn't be mafia, when in the first game both of us played, I was scum and it was my first time, hence he's acquainted with that concept.
> The rest of his posts are mostly fluff, with some explanations about the big news emote, and that one post that feels like testing the waters.
> As mentioned above, that post does not bode well for him since FB is the one susing Drago at the time, and as previously stated backing on FB's suses is not a good idea.

For now I am going to vote
(accidently deleted who Light was going to vote and forgot) Light's syle of writing has been consistent

Lololol. Didn't see that. This is really big news lmfao.

Why are you so hellbent on Drago?
I am not entirely convinced by this. Some looks like tinfoil (what I have responded to below).

Marimo has a way of playing, at least from my perspective, where he acts the same way whether he is town or scum. In the Naruto game I went over all of his posts numerous times and he was exactly the same as he is now.

> Opening post feels too forced and out of place, trying to get town cred early without doing much.
Everyone writes "good luck" and "down with scums", it doesn't look forced at all.

> Tries to steer away sus from newbies, ostensibly due to the fact that he might be scum and his mates one of the first time players
Or maybe he can understand why raising sus on newbies is scummy? If he was scum himself don't you think he would coach them about how to respond?

> The rest of his posts are mostly fluff, with some explanations about the big news emote, and that one post that feels like testing the waters.
Again, I think he's just a fluffy player overall.

Perhaps my biggest problem with this is that Gianfi isn't that different compared to Marimo. Both are fluffy, one contributed even less, actually.

To me it feels like you're distancing yourself from Gianfi. As you said, we will see how he responds later in the day phase, but I'm not going to forget you dismissing him because Nat said he plays the same as town or scum. It looks like you are defending him.
But let's wait.
And from my perspective no. I've seen town Marimo in our first game and he was more proactive and more engaging. Hence why I was able to identify him as scum easily in the last game.

I don't remember Marimo doing that tbh. And as I said it felt out of place.

I don't understand what you are asking me here. No one was susing any newbies up to that moment from what I remember. No need to bring that up imo unless trying to, even subconsciously, clear the new players of doubt.

No not really. Marimo has played 4 games if I am not mistaken, one town, one indie, and one mafia and this one now. I think he doesn't have enough experience to successfully accomplish that, no offence to Marimo though.

Marimo has more posts and feels more suspicious to me, hence my vote being on him.

I am not really sure how you got here tbh. I merely said that Nat said he plays like that irregardless of faction. I just stated what Nat said, whilst explaining that from my one game experience with him this looks like his playstyle. How was I defending him?? I didn't dismiss him, actually the opposite. I said that we will have a better idea when he responds later.
@Tobi @Seth @Light D Lamperouge is there a 3rd party character that would not be harmful to the good guys?

Lanji you mentioned to me he could be harmful like an SK and obviously we want to out the harmful third parties. A harmless third party isn't a threat, which is why I didn't ask.

But let's see how they respond.
I've got no reason to play anyone. Narrowing down the potential characters for Cinera can be very beneficial for the game. That's why we are game solving now.
Oh that's when I asked Light what he thought of Gianfi's reaction to him calling him scum in his gun to head read. He just dismissed it to "Nat said he acts the same in no matter his alignment".

Anyway I need to see more of Gianfi to come up with a conclusion on this.
I don't like this agenda pushing Mel. Even after I explained everything. I've never said I dismissed Gianfi because Nat said he plays like that. Which I've explained in the posts to you, namely the last one to which you haven't answered.
Hmm Time Stop is definitely Rolo's power. His geass literally stops time. If it's real it means a couple of things. Rolo is scum and likes where the votes are, in that case on Cinera. Scum was getting worried about other scum. Cinera was the leading wagon with 4 votes, and then we had 3 players with 2 votes if I am not mistaken, Tris, Drago, and Marimo respectively. Suspicion was rising on Drago and Marimo so one of the two could be scum. I am more likely to believe it's Marimo tbh.

What I didn't like from the reactions to it are Melon's tinfoil on Drago. The problem isn't thinking that a scum activated the ability to protect another scum, my problem here is that Mel focused on Drago and discarded Marimo completely.
She mentioned both of them here

But then just moved on to sus Drago

My problem is that she discarded Marimo all together and he was her prime suspect earlier and the person who she wants to lynch aside from Cinera

Then her tinfoil on @Queen

I say tinfoil because knowing the series and the abilities is something you can do with a click for a second. Appearing when the write up comes is not really something to sus people for.

I'd also like to move on to Natalija's gut read but I am heading to work and tbh I don't really understand it. I am sus because I made a case on Marimo who I think is scum, but Natalija also thinks he's scum, but I am scum for thinking that. :nicagesmile:
Lol. I am at work now so I'll take a closer look at Mel later on. She prolly realized her push was weak and tinfoily. Or she's waiting for someone else to go off on that and then push more.
Lololol. I'll be looking forward to seeing it then. And no I won't give you my reads.

I'll be honest. I don't like this sudden push on me with nothing. Gut feelings and empty statements like the above and using the fact that I am at work and can only sneak in a post or few occasionally. But there is a good thing about it. It means we are onto something and scum is trying to push stuff into the other direction.
Yes. I've made it known twice in the posts.

No.
I'll answer this first

My issue mainly lies how he started his gameplay, mainly just telling the story or whatever about code geass, fluff posts. In that Light seemed to be quite eager to mix within players when he out of nowhere posted that good and bad list, the timing was really off, i was mainly taking that Light wasn't really serious with his list(correct me if I am wrong @Light D Lamperouge) making himself under the blanket of trying to what he usually do as town while 1
just focusing on giving the answer to the easiest and normal question,

Or was that a rhetorical approach from my side?

But whatever, light post has a big question mark for me. And assuming he already broke the ice with his starting fluff posts, what benefit would it serve for the town to make such post, from town point of view that post seems very unnecessary
How did I seem too eager?
You know full well what the list is for Oreki. I shouldn't be the one explaining this to you at all. I've chastised Cinera for asking me the same question. The timing doesn't really matter much. I am obviously not gonna do it on d3 and 100 pages in. I did so to push the discussion forward and see the reactions, which yielded in evolving the discussion and getting the reactions from people.

How did I just answer questions when I was the one ISOing people and building cases on them?

I don't need ice breakers.

How did you arrive there lol? I've explained above why I did it and furthering the discussion and looking at reactions on possible suses and reads is in town's best interest Oreki. But again I don't need to explain that to you, you know it full well.
Marimo has 6 votes though.
Me, Ali, JDB, Drago, Melon and NW.
So, this is the list of people voting for Marimo.

Me, Ali, JDB, Drago, Melon and NW.

My vote has been on him since yesterday. I think JDB swapped votes but only to check the writeup and he was also the one to iso him. That leaves the 4 of you. What's your guess?
In other words
Vote Lynch Marimo

Justice for Drago
Okay. There must be two mafias. Fuckers.
Hmm if the lynch was redirected it means Marimo might have a strong role tbh. This doesn't seem like something scum can use often. So that means they had to use it to save him which probably means that he's the leading role or something like that.

FB is hella sus too. He posted a smirk reaction yesterday even after he saw Drago's town flip iirc.

Someone should take care of Beta and I'd like to lynch Marimo so I'll be voting for him.

Vote lynch @Marimo_420 @Flower @krogothwolf
Oh so Lanji has something on Nat. Too bold to fake it imo. He knows he'd be gone if Nat doesn't flip scum.

Unvote

Vote lynch Natalija
Aye. This is a good lynch imo. If Nat flips town then Lanji is top sus and will most likely be our target for the next lynch. If she flips scum we go back and look at her interactions. She was heavily on Melon and Marimo now which might indeed clear them.
Lanji's case seems better to me. He has something on you. If he's faking it he goes next. Your lynch will be telling for a lot of things. If nothing more sus pops up today you're my vote.

I don't remember tbh. I remember her susing me because I made a case on Marimo who she also thought was scum but I was scum for making the case or something like that. She really has been all over the place.
I don't know dear. He might be. Natalija was willing to throw him under the bus. If she flips scum it might mean Marimo isn't or Marimo can redirect his lynch everytime on someone else hence Natalija bussing him so that they can kill off a townie.
What do you mean by this?

Also I'd keep a close eye on NW as well. Lanji seems completely sure of his result. NW popping in to ask a 'harmless' question to try to discredit Lanji seems off to me. Anyhow it seems Nat's lynch will tell us a lot.
This is the only post I find sus, his "trust" in Lanj seems more of a bait, knowing that Lanji is wrong and using him to make a mislynvh, the reason is that he doesn't even bother to doubt Lanji, even though his persona is more of a careful behaviour, but the only thing that debunks this theory is that he gives a decent reason why he does this. It's most likely an misjudgement.
Hmmm. Aight. We'll wait for it.

Hmm nothing off the top of my head. But Cinera basically admitted to being an indie if I didn't misunderstand it. Him being so worried about getting lynched might mean he's a survivor and that's why he's helping town.

Though the post you quoted implies he's worried about lynches more. It might mean he fulfills his wincon if he isn't lynched or he has some protection against night kills.
I just mean I don't know what could happen by end of day.
I thought you meant this game. You literally posted a minute after Nat said that. As I said, Lanji seems too sure of his results. It's possible that he cannot be tempered with. All I've said is that I am keeping my eye on you. Why so worried about that? Got something to hide??

I see. So yeah you can't say more.

Both are possible.
This is good. Nat's lynch will shed light on a lot of things. If she flips scum we go back to her interactions. We also check the players who are trying to push from it now like Noctis.

If she flips town Lanji goes and we go from his interactions.

OK. So you don't have to be worried if someone keeps their eye on you.
I don't understand sorry. I trust Lanji. Faking this would be too bold. He's fully aware of what can happen to him if he's lying.
I've thought about it and concluded that your lynch is an informational one. We got a lot out of it. And no, I am not scum. But you seem shaken up. Calling everyone that suses you scum. Not gonna work lol.

I am down for a Nat lynch as I've said. I think he's trying to take off the heat off of Nat at the moment. I don't trust him fully.

*get
This is weak Oreki. Lanji has info and I am banking on that. If he's lying he will go, if not we lynch a scum. That's literally the best we have right now. Nat has had interactions with people that will tell us a lot about when we see her flip. I am open to going after other potential scum but Nat is my primary option for lynching as of now.

But you seem more and more sus.
Nat town? Is this a typo?
I asked you before and will ask you again why would Lanji be lying like that if Nat flip town

Tris is okay, nothing major has come of from her so I will put her in neutral
I've answered you.

I don't know why he would be lying. I don't think he's lying. He seems sure. If Nat flips town I would definitely suspect Lanji and be willing to go after him and lynch him.

Ah I see. That makes more sense that what I thought you said lol.

I am not sure how he thinks that's a good reason. I would obviously like to go after the one that gave us info and heralded the mislynch if it happens.

And yeah I don't like Oreki's approach to this.

You. You seem like you wanna shift the lynch from Nat and we have good reason to assume she is scum.

Marimo. I've been on him since yesterday and him not getting lynched is probably a scum ability. But if he can do that as a passive I am not going to try to lynch him again and lose another townie.

Beta. Wanted Drago's lynch too bad and posted that smirk reaction when seeing the flip.

And I am keeping my eye on NW.
[/QUOTE]

As useless as this ISO is, I'm trying my best to make it clear that Light seems town, tbh I'm 95% sure that Light is town.
(This is my second mafia game. I'l just ISO evryone in 1-25 order.)

Status
Not open for further replies.