[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Your contradiction for being pissed at me reading you based on meta and you said the same thing to me.

1. Flip flop in voting.
2. Timing of voting.
3. Accusing Queen based on tinfoil and you did the same thing to Queen when you were scum in Death Note game.
4. Pissed a me for reading you based on meta when you did the same thing to me.
1 is fine, 2 is fine, 3 i found scum the same way before, 4 yeah thing is you don't know my town meta. If you remembered back in the ToL game I caught scumqueen based on the biggest piece of tinfoil you've ever seen.
Post automatically merged:

You're not even trying aren't you? :seriously: That was his first vote this day phase.

You flip flop from voting Cinera to voting to other I forgot to voting Cinera again.
You're not paying attention, read back to what he said about me this dayphase.

N

NeutralWatcher

Flip flopping is actually a townie thing, wtf NW :kaidowhat:
Not only flip flop. The timing of her vote on Cinera again was convenient.

Tris voted Cinera and Cinera had 2 votes toed with Tris and Dragomir.

Melontonin voted from Gianfi (I remember now) to Cinera again after Tris voted Cinera and Cinera had the most votes.

Tris used Time Stop afterward preventing voting any further.

That's why I said Melontonin is Tris scum mate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fucking CHRIST, no more trying to lynch Nat. At least we got rid of two scum and two indies, and no townie deaths, that’s good.

To be honest, I have no idea how to proceed. LC was scum, but Nat must be as well...

@NeutralWatcher if we assume melon can't be a 4th knight of zero considering:
-there is no other character who could be a member of this faction: the black knights are town and jeremiah was a 3rd party
-it would be broken, the 3 members were overpowered and there is 2 mafias, 1 serial killer, and another indie with killing powers in the game
then what's your opinion on her?

N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher if we assume melon can't be a 4th knight of zero considering:
-there is no other character who could be a member of this faction: the black knights are town and jeremiah was a 3rd party
-it would be broken, the 3 members were overpowered and there is 2 mafias, 1 serial killer, and another indie with killing powers in the game
then what's your opinion on her?
Then Tris might use the opportunity when Cinera had the most votes thanks to Melontonin and Gianfi before Tris activated Time Stop and Melontonin could be Follower of the Empire or Independent.

I found it hard to believe she's town with the way she is playing.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Mel has to be town, she fended off a lot of sussing but has voted correctly and been reading things (mostly) the right way. I doubted her before, but I don’t have reason to now.

Alright I'll just go with gut feeling just in case dayphase ends early or something
Vote Lynch NW
Okay. I won't vote Natalija then if she would survive another lynch.

Vote lynch Melontonin :wellwell:
Doesn’t get more OMGUS than this, Neutral...I gotta say, I’m not seeing much evidence of you being town when compared to Mel. I’ll be ISOing you in the near future, but I’ll be busy for most of this day phase.

N

NeutralWatcher

Mafia from Knight of Zero:
1. CC: Lanji
2. Lelouch: Light
3. Tris: Rolo

Mafia from Follower of the Empire
1. Luciano: Noctis

Tobi said scum could be:
i think scum are charles,marianne, and vv
@Queen Which factions do you think they belong to?

Mel has to be town, she fended off a lot of sussing but has voted correctly and been reading things (mostly) the right way. I doubted her before, but I don’t have reason to now.

Doesn’t get more OMGUS than this, Neutral...I gotta say, I’m not seeing much evidence of you being town when compared to Mel. I’ll be ISOing you in the near future, but I’ll be busy for most of this day phase.
I sus Melontonin since yesterday and knowing lynching Natalija again would be a waste, I chose to vote Melontonin my suspect since yesterday.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I sus Melontonin since yesterday and knowing lynching Natalija again would be a waste, I chose to vote Melontonin my suspect since yesterday.
I don’t have to explain why the timing still feels opportunistic, right? Like, you voted her IMMEDIATELY after she voted you on a hunch. A real townie could sweat it out a bit, but you just fell right into that vote. I get the prior sussing influencing an early vote; my first post on D2 called for Final’s lynch. Still, this doesn’t come off the right way.

Mafia from Knight of Zero:
1. CC: Lanji
2. Lelouch: Light
3. Tris: Rolo

Mafia from Follower of the Empire
1. Luciano: Noctis

Tobi said scum could be:
i think scum are charles,marianne, and vv
@Queen Which factions do you think they belong to?

all of them would be followers of the empire
do you think finalbeta was town?
also, there is another third party in the game: nunnally

N

NeutralWatcher

I don’t have to explain why the timing still feels opportunistic, right? Like, you voted her IMMEDIATELY after she voted you on a hunch. A real townie could sweat it out a bit, but you just fell right into that vote. I get the prior sussing influencing an early vote; my first post on D2 called for Final’s lynch. Still, this doesn’t come off the right way.
Does it matter? I sus her yesterday and today. Today I even called her Tris scum mate and She voted me after I called her for being Tris scum mate.

What do you expect me to do? Voting her after 2 hours or 3 hours?

all of them would be followers of the empire
So 7 mafia? Makes sense for 25 players. There were 4 mafias in Tokyo Ghoul game and the number of players were 20.

do you think finalbeta was town?
He was modkilled so he might hint his role. Finalbeta posted Goku Black grinning emoji after Dragomir lynch (townie) and Finalbeta was sad when Natalija was about to be lynched and said he and Natalija were partner or something like that so Finalbeta might know Natalija's character and got modkilled for that.

Natalija is scum. No way she survived 2 lynches in a row is toen ability.

Natalija also cleared out Jew D Boy so I am iffy on Jew D Boy now.

Who do you think might be Nunally? Cinera's goal was to keep Lelouch and Nunally alive. Light was Lelouch and Nunally might be someone else Cinera didn;t interact with or Cinera didn't sus or clear as town.

Last edited by a moderator:
In before I didn't even realise Sera was an indie. Whoever killed him is a genius.

Not only flip flop. The timing of her vote on Cinera again was convenient.

Tris voted Cinera and Cinera had 2 votes toed with Tris and Dragomir.

Melontonin voted from Gianfi (I remember now) to Cinera again after Tris voted Cinera and Cinera had the most votes.

Tris used Time Stop afterward preventing voting any further.

That's why I said Melontonin is Tris scum mate.
You're wrong. Very wrong. Melon is 100% not Tris' teammate. Stop obsessing over voting for a second because I already told you yesterday that the Time Stop was void.

You're acting very jumpy right now. Panic?

N

NeutralWatcher

Cinera reads. He read Light town and Light turned out to be Lelouch someone CInera had to protect. Nunally might be someone Cinera read as town too here.

There are two Scum factions.

I'm guessing Finalbeta was an executioner. I'll mark him as Third Party for now.

My reads on alignment:

Knights of Zero
  • @Tris
  • @Marimo_420
    • The redirected Lynch on him. I don't see Mafia using an ability to save a Town player.
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • @Noctis
  • @Jew D. Boy
    • He attempted to Town clear Noctis
    • Natalija has been pushing him as Town
    • He's been unwilling to Lynch Nat today.
  • @Natalija
    • Lanji's incriminating result
    • She survived a Lynch
    • She seems to have avoided being vigged
  • ???

Third Party

Town

Unknown
  • @Light D Lamperouge
    • Given @Tobi's result, he's either Town or Godfather of the Knights of Zero.
    • I'm leaning Town for now.
  • @Melontonin
    • If she's Scum, she's a Knight of Zero.
    • Leaning Scum
  • @Seraphoenix
    • If he's not Town, then he's a Follower of the Empire. He's been insistent on Lynching Marimo initially then now Light. I don't recall him ever voting for Nat.
    • Leaning Scum
  • @silverfire
    • I don't have enough to solidly read him.
    • Leaning Town
  • @wordyworm
    • I'm uncomfortable with her attack on Lanji for Nat's Lynch failing, but she's new.
    • Otherwise, she's been very good.
    • Probably Town.
  • @Ali
    • Probably Town.

I think there are 3/4 members for each of the Mafia factions and 1 or two Indies.

So at least 15 Town, and at most 18.

Thoughts on my reads guys?
Updated Alignment Reads
Knights of Zero
  • Tris
  • Melontonin
    • She's not Nat/Noctis' scum buddy. If she's Scum then she's a Knight of Zero.
    • Noctis was very insistent on Lynching her yesterday. Noctis had the ability to discover alignments.
    • If Noctis used his ability on her, he'd know she was Scum of an opposing faction and it would explain why he tried to Lynch her.
    • He would have gained Town cred by Lynching opposite faction Scum.
    • I feel reasonably confident in this, but I'm not certain.
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • Noctis
  • Finalbeta
    • He appears to be Marianne.
    • I'm guessing he awakened his memories (which is why he seemed Townish on Day 1)/
  • Natalija
    • Lanji's incriminating result
    • She survived a Lynch
    • She seems to have survived a Night Kill
    • She's Charles Zi Britannia
  • Seraphoenix
    • He's been insistent on Lynching Marimo initially then now Light.
    • I don't recall him ever voting for Nat.
    • He's been actively trying to discourage reads on Nat.

Third Party
  • Cinera

Town
  • Dragomir
  • Gianfi
  • Rej
  • Queen
  • Fujishiro
  • Midnight Delight
  • Seth
  • LANJI CUCKSMOKE
    • He seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and feels like a Town!Lanji.
  • NeutralWatcher
    • Seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and also fits his meta.
  • Tobi
    • He's a Town investigative role.
  • Rhea
    • She was spot on regarding Tris ability.
    • I feel reasonably confident Melon is Scum, and Rhea doesn't fit into any faction.
  • Wordyworm
    • She feels very Town to me right now.
  • Marimo_420
    • I suspected him from the beginning due to the Lynch avoidance, but it was caused by Tris ability.
      • Tris may have acted to secure a Lynch on myself, or prevent a Lynch on her.
    • I'm guessing Drago was chosen due to a supervote (perhaps by Finalbeta).

Unknown
  • Light D Lamperouge
    • Given Tobi's result, he's either Town or Godfather of the Knights of Zero.
    • Nat seems very certain he's the Godfather.
    • I'm not too sure of him.
  • Jew D Boy
    • I read him very wrongly
    • If he's Scum he's a Knight of Zero.
    • I'm not too sure on him.
  • silverfire
    • I don't have enough to solidly read him.
    • Leaning Town
  • Ali
    • Probably Town

I think there are 4 members of each Mafia faction, 1 third party and 16 Town players.

@Natalija is Charles Zi Britannia and I want her to go today. Nat's character has me spooked. I am worried that she has a Super Kill.

You're wrong. Very wrong. Melon is 100% not Tris' teammate. Stop obsessing over voting for a second because I already told you yesterday that the Time Stop was void.
Explain why with the timing of her voting.

You're acting very jumpy right now. Panic?
Not jumpy. I am sure 100% Melontonin is scum. So you expect me to be quiet and didn't vote my suspect?

Cinera said Natalija is scum so Natalija is not Nunally. Why said that to player with character that Cinera had to protect as Cinera's wincon?

Natalija cleared Jew D Boy as town and is defending Melontonin now. This is worth to look into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain why with the timing of her voting.

Not jumpy. I am sure 100% Melontonin is scum. So you expect me to be quiet and didn't vote my suspect?
I believe Melon... Might actually be important for town. I'm not sure yet.

I don't expect you to be quiet, but all you've done is look for a lynch victim eagerly. You would jump on anything at this point, that is how it seems.

And why the fuck are you looking into Cinera's reads? He's a fucking indie. He probably had to protect Lulu or something.

N

NeutralWatcher

Noctis was also on Melontonin before he got killed.

Noctis had investigative ability so he might be sure that Melontonin is scum.

N

NeutralWatcher

I don't expect you to be quiet, but all you've done is look for a lynch victim eagerly. You would jump on anything at this point, that is how it seems.
I read Melontonin based on the order of people who voted Cinera. How am I jumping on wagon?

Noctis also had investigation ability and he was on melontonin before he got killed.

And why the fuck are you looking into Cinera's reads? He's a fucking indie. He probably had to protect Lulu or something.
To limit number of players that could be scum. Would save time for scum hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.