[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
There are two Scum factions.

I'm guessing Finalbeta was an executioner. I'll mark him as Third Party for now.

My reads on alignment:

Knights of Zero
  • @Tris
  • @Marimo_420
    • The redirected Lynch on him. I don't see Mafia using an ability to save a Town player.
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • @Noctis
  • @Jew D. Boy
    • He attempted to Town clear Noctis
    • Natalija has been pushing him as Town
    • He's been unwilling to Lynch Nat today.
  • @Natalija
    • Lanji's incriminating result
    • She survived a Lynch
    • She seems to have avoided being vigged
  • ???

Third Party

Town

Unknown
  • @Light D Lamperouge
    • Given @Tobi's result, he's either Town or Godfather of the Knights of Zero.
    • I'm leaning Town for now.
  • @Melontonin
    • If she's Scum, she's a Knight of Zero.
    • Leaning Scum
  • @Seraphoenix
    • If he's not Town, then he's a Follower of the Empire. He's been insistent on Lynching Marimo initially then now Light. I don't recall him ever voting for Nat.
    • Leaning Scum
  • @silverfire
    • I don't have enough to solidly read him.
    • Leaning Town
  • @wordyworm
    • I'm uncomfortable with her attack on Lanji for Nat's Lynch failing, but she's new.
    • Otherwise, she's been very good.
    • Probably Town.
  • @Ali
    • Probably Town.

I think there are 3/4 members for each of the Mafia factions and 1 or two Indies.

So at least 15 Town, and at most 18.

Thoughts on my reads guys?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
There are two Scum factions.

I'm guessing Finalbeta was an executioner. I'll mark him as Third Party for now.

My reads on alignment:

Knights of Zero
  • @Tris
  • @Marimo_420
    • The redirected Lynch on him. I don't see Mafia using an ability to save a Town player.
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • @Noctis
  • @Jew D. Boy
  • @Natalija
    • She survived a Lynch
  • ???

Third Party

Town

Unknown
  • @Light D Lamperouge
    • Given @Tobi's result, he's either Town or Godfather of the Knights of Zero.
    • I'm leaning Town for now.
  • @Melontonin
    • If she's Scum, she's a Knight of Zero.
    • Leaning Scum
  • @Seraphoenix
    • If he's not Town, then he's a Follower of the Empire. He's been insistent on Lynching Marimo initially then now Light. I don't recall him ever voting for Nat.
    • Leaning Scum
  • @silverfire
    • I don't have enough to solidly read him.
    • Leaning Town
  • @wordyworm
    • I'm uncomfortable with her attack on Lanji for Nat's Lynch failing, but she's new.
    • Otherwise, she's been very good.
    • Probably Town.
  • @Ali
    • Probably Town.

I think there are 3/4 members for each of the Mafia factions and 1 or two Indies.

So at least 15 Town, and at most 18.

I'm just happy you didn't get lynched day 1 :gokulaugh:
This is super useful.

Why do you lean town with Light?

Ouch. Well I guess this more than confirms Tobra's results. So as I said Nat's just antsy about getting lynched and just slinging false accusations.
It doesn’t confirm anything because Tobra doesn’t know. His results are good, but he doesn’t have flavor invest. :catsure: Drop it

What, like you’ve been saying I was panicking over a lynch yesterday? I assure you I don’t care about being lynched. Not yesterday, not today.

But I do want them to see through you

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Charles VV and Marianne.
If we assume Nat is VV then Charles would be FB. They had a pact to destroy the Gods. Or vice versa. If Nat is Marianne FB would be Charles, or vice-versa. They wanted to create a new world.
I'm changing my list on this.

FB is a Follower of the Empire.
That fills the spot.

@Jew D. Boy isn't one given his FB aggression. I can admit when I'm wrong.

Jew is either Town or a Knight of Zero. I don't see Nat clearing a Knight of Zero, so I'll go with Town Jew for now.

Jew I don't understand why you don't want to Lynch Natalija then?

And trust me when I say that I know mafia best here now that all the veterans died.
I remember inviting you to join Mafia. Someone thinks a little too highly of themselves.

i got a warning for what i said apparently it’s considered info dumping so i will say this

i can’t say what i know but i’m sure 10,000,000%
I'll go with Town Light then. Tobi's results apparently can't be tampered with.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It doesn’t confirm anything because Tobra doesn’t know. His results are good
Look at Tobra's certainty. He seems to me like more than just an invest that gets town/mafia results, or his results cannot be played with.

but he doesn’t have flavor invest. :catsure: Drop it
Just because your scum buddy had it doesn't mean town cannot have one.

What, like you’ve been saying I was panicking over a lynch yesterday? I assure you I don’t care about being lynched. Not yesterday, not today.
You are. It's probably because your survival was a one shot ability.

But I do want them to see through you
There's nothing to see through.

That's not it.
Town clearing you because you got a result on Nat is not a choice I think is safe to make. Can you tell me if you have other reads on players? You know what I mean by that.
leaning mafia
on rhea , serapheonix and still natalija(not a read) .
Light would fall in close as well , after the first dp he has been midly inactive but tobi's claim puts me in between for now.

rhea and FB voted up dragomir on the first dp with rhea doing so without much of an explanation.
the time stop ability that was used by rolo isnt fake if you take a look at tris abilities.
am just not exactly sure as to why drago was lynched and not cinera since he had the lead at the time.

I remember inviting you to join Mafia. Someone thinks a little too highly of themselves.

I'll go with Town Light then. Tobi's results apparently can't be tampered with.
You invited me, but since then I’ve played thousands of games :sadgrin: I have the most experience here right now

No. His results aren’t wrong. But he has Alignment results which show innocent. He’s just not aware he got bingo.

And your focus on Jew... Must be a passive. It must be. The dude is screaming town right now.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
leaning mafia
on rhea , serapheonix and still natalija(not a read) .
Light would fall in close as well , after the first dp he has been midly inactive but tobi's claim puts me in between for now.

rhea and FB voted up dragomir on the first dp with rhea doing so without much of an explanation.
the time stop ability that was used by rolo isnt fake if you take a look at tris abilities.
am just not exactly sure as to why drago was lynched and not cinera since he had the lead at the time.
Why Sera? I haven't been paying to much attention to what he has been writing tbh.
I think going for Rhea is risky, she leans town for me.

Look at Tobra's certainty. He seems to me like more than just an invest that gets town/mafia results, or his results cannot be played with.
There is alignment and there is flavor. That is all which exists. He doesn’t have flavor, do the math.

Tobra’s certainty in this case is not worth much because you’re scum. Especially not since he’s few games in and an invest for the first time.

Why Sera? I haven't been paying to much attention to what he has been writing tbh.
he and oreki made a really strong effort to not let us see nat's lynch yesterday
oreki was killed this dp
and was scum albeit a different faction from tris. has been dragging marimo's lynch past 3 dp's under the guise marimo redirected a lynch to drago , he sees natalija lynch flat out fail and still doesnt realize thats even more implicating.
Post automatically merged:

what are your reads then

W

wordyworm

WTF Wordy? How would he know she was Lynch immune? It's likely a one or two shot. Nat can't have multi shot resistance to super kills and Lynch immunity.
Lanji is Town. His case on Nat has nothing wrong with it. You can't expect him to know that Nat was Lynch immune.
I get that he couldn't have known she was immune. My point is that he asked us to trust him. No one knew that Nat would dodge an attempt at her. Like, if you bought an item at a store, and it had a guarantee that it worked, you took it home and it doesn't, the first thing the store says is, "I'm sorry about that." It's just common courtesy and what I would expect from someone who's playing on my side. It's not the store's fault. But if they want you to come back and believe in them again, they'll at least say something nice about the disappointing result.

Nat is one of my leading candidates, it's not that I don't believe Lanji. It's just that I was kind of surprised that no one held it against him (YES I understand that he didn't know she was immune). Still, that makes me wonder what else he doesn't know when he acts really confident about things.

My candidates are the same as they were in my previous post, except for Light.

Marimo and Tris are on the same team. Tris and Nat are not. Tris and Lanji could be on the same team, she was quick to jump on this and even tried convincing another player to vote for her when she said "why aren't you voting Nat" at least that's now I see it.

I am eager to hear if Lanji has any clues. From the way he was attacking Nat, I would assume he has an investigative ability. Since he didn't jump on anyone I'd assume he fell on a townie. But he's not making it clear, he's not defending anyone strongly, at least none of the people currently suspected.

If he was town he would definitely try to investigate me or marimo (though I think his alliance is clear) or any odd person. He would be defending them. He defended no one, a scum would do this.

she confirmed you as town?
That's interesting, she was suspecting you before. So yes, you're right to say she could be a town role, but I am still not absolutely convinced yet...
you assume too much of my role to figure out how I found out
never claimed invest
different ways to find out who certain people are.

someone explain to wordy no one can predict how the lynches turn out
I can only tell you who's scum and get people to vote on it
I wouldnt waste anyone's time and look like a fool. I hinted at how powerful the role was
and turns out a lynch failed. at this point again I wont push much anymore. yall decide what you want. I have voted and will stay where am at till the end of the dp.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
D3 stuff.
Yes, absolutely ridiculous that they could avoid two lynches.
We should have just lynched Marimo and vigged Nat like I said :lawsigh:
I’m not certain, however Marimo probably would be dead.

the ability used by him to avoid the lynch is different from the one Nat used.

So both kills attempts were on Marimo and Nat? How do they survive that? That would be OP.
Perhaps an indie? She seems to be hinting that she is not scum or town.
At this point anything is possible based on what we’re seeing here :kriwhat:
Well someone floated the idea of two scum factions. So maybe each had the ability to affect the lynch? But yeah I don’t know how we can kill them. Marimo seems like a safer bet than Nat to vote out as Nat straight up tanked the lynch, while Marimo redirected it.
One year after the First Black Rebellion, Lelouch Lamperouge has resumed his normal school life with no apparent memories of the year before. After skipping remedial gym class, he sets off with younger brother Rolo to gamble at Babel Tower. Led by C.C., the Order of the Black Knights launches an attack on the complex to retrieve Lelouch. C.C. reawakens his memories, and Lelouch resumes his identity as Zero, while Suzaku Kururugi declares to the Emperor that he will personally kill Zero.

Is that it?
Marimo, Light or Melo imo.
What makes you think it will work this time?
Yeah but she is talking like it will fail again and the way Flower worded it was like she just tanked the lynch np. It’s too risky imo given so many people die every day. Marimo is a better option imo. Or Melo or Light.
Two mafia factions then? Who first floated the idea of there being two mafia factions?
Earlier I said it looked like Light, Melo and Lanji vs Noctis and Nat.

now Noctis turned out to be scum while Nat couldn’t be lynched. Now that we have confirmation that there are two scum factions, let’s lynch one of the three I mentioned.
Yes your scummate is back hurray :seriously:
Worrisome how? We now know there are two scum factions. At this point it seems like you wanted us to do your dirty work for you and eliminate the other mafia team.

also you haven’t explained how the lynch on Nat is going to work? If it fails again then we will wake up to a slew of more kills with nothing to show for it.

This feels like an Aries game tbh
OK the quote above. Perhaps you're right, he has insider info on Nat's role. Should see what he said d2 as well.
Who knows? Perhaps you can’t kill her through normal means.

yes I’m confused too :namiriously: I don’t know how we can win this. So many kills and lynch dodges.
Well normally the host would update the OP with the dead players. For now check the latest post from Flower. She would have tagged only the players still alive.
As for your other question it depends on the size of the player pool and the balance in role power.
Just imagine the laughter from the dead chat rn
There are two teams. Nat could be in one and you guys in the other. Has Ali lost the plot too?

What am I overlooking?
Wait wtf. Gambit is in the game?

Indie or other scum. Def not town.
Well we'll see if this lynch is successful which team she is in. I'm off to bed

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
you assume too much of my role to figure out how I found out
never claimed invest
different ways to find out who certain people are.

someone explain to wordy no one can predict how the lynches turn out
I can only tell you who's scum and get people to vote on it
I wouldnt waste anyone's time and look like a fool. I hinted at how powerful the role was
and turns out a lynch failed. at this point again I wont push much anymore. yall decide what you want. I have voted and will stay where am at till the end of the dp.
But then how could you be so sure? Definitely not a roleblock considering all the kills from n2. Don't answer obviously, I'm just thinking out loud...
I'm rusty af :pepemotion:
Redirected a kill maybe...
Saw who she visited... but then you wouldn't know how powerful she is so scratch that.
I wanna say vig but again there's no indication of role knowledge in that case...

By the way you asked for my reads: Light is looking more town, Tobra was very clear in early DP and it would make sense to investigate him since there was sus around him.

I don't think Nat is town bc of you. I'm still unsure what to think of you.
NW feels off, more of a hunch than read.
Sera also comes into the picture as a Nat scummate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, Cin, I think they’re pretty bad! 😬

I’ll address your take on me first:
He attempted to Town clear Noctis
Nope! Here’s what I *actually* said:
I’m assuming the following people are town until further notice:
Noctis (came after Drago a bit, ultimately backed off and called him town before the mislynch)
You have been painting me one way the entire game, but if I really have to explain the difference between attempting to clear someone and mentioning them a single time as possibly, MAYBE town, then we have bigger comprehensive problems between us then I thought. Vilifying me for my admittedly baseless reads over my interactions with others is beginner shit, and you’re better than that.
Natalija has been pushing him as Town
True, which she could say with certainty if she has a tracking ability which she used on me - LIKE YOU WERE BEGGING PEOPLE TO DO YESTERDAY - whether she’s town or not. Do you acknowledge the possibility that she did this? How about the chance that she’s telling the truth?
He's been unwilling to Lynch Nat today.
Excuse me for not wanting a third straight lynch to fail after Natalija’s yesterday. Hmm, when I check the vote count and large portions of the discussion, it turns out I *did* vote for her without hesitation! I also didn’t wanna lynch Marimo yesterday for the exact same reason, but if you look at my first post today:
At least this confirms what we’ve all thought - Marimo AND Nat are for sure scum, and I believe Mel’s disappearance has something to do with them still being alive.
I was singing the same song as the day before. Mel is the only one I’m less confident on now, but find the posts where I suddenly cleared either of the people whose lynches I voted for emphatically. You just have nothing on me, Cin, because there’s nothing on me to have :kayneshrug:

MOVING ON!!

Oh, so he’s NOT town now? If I cared enough, I’d go back and find every single post where you sussed me HARD for this exact same reason.
Knights of Zero
  • @Tris
  • @Marimo_420
  • ???
  • ???

Followers of the Empire
  • @Noctis
  • @Jew D. Boy
  • @Natalija
    • She survived a Lynch
  • ???
Listing the two dead scum doesn’t count as a read, that’s publicly available information. Speculating on Nat and Marimo’s alignment is nice, but who cares which one they are? We know they’re scum, isn’t that enough?
Third Party
  • @Finalbeta
    • Tentative. I'm not sure what exactly he is.
  • @Cinera
The only thing you’ve mentioned more than wanting me to die is how you’re an indie. Lean that way or not, you’re still third party and therefore not part of the town. It’s only because we have so many likely scum that you haven’t been seriously considered for the lynch...yet.
Town
  • @Dragomir
  • @Gianfi
  • @Rej
  • @Queen
  • @Fujishiro
  • @Midnight Delight
  • @Seth
  • @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
    • He seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and feels like a Town!Lanji.
  • @NeutralWatcher
    • Seems to be genuinely Scum hunting and also fits his meta.
  • @Tobi
    • He's a Town investigative role.
Again, tagging dead townies doesn’t mean you’ve gained some special insight. I think it’s starting to look like LC is scum, just not part of Nat’s faction. Neutral and Tobs are lurking on the peripheral, not sure there’s much to go on either way.

I kind of agree with your Unknown list, so there’s some middle ground in all this scorched earth. Gonna catch up with whatever I’ve missed between your post and mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.