[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It was interesting, to say the least. I might try a non-bastard game some time. But I don't ever want to be scum again!
I hate being scum too. But you'll see, being town is fantastic. :moonwalk:
Post automatically merged:

I was sure you'd be lynched. You basically said I am scum ffs and they didn't lynch you.
I thought you were scum D1 btw. Just based on reads. You gotta be a bit more active as scum in scum hunting for it to work.

W

wordyworm

This was me btw
You are Bismarck!

[Passive Ability - Knight of One] You are immune to regular kills, roleblocks and role-crushes. In addition to this, you can only be lynched if you have at least twice the amount of votes of the secondary wagon or if you are the only one having votes on you towards the end of the Day Phase.

[Active Ability - Future Sight Attack] You may upgrade the faction kill to a superkill if you are the one performing the kill (2-shots).

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I thought you were scum D1 btw. Just based on reads. You gotta be a bit more active as scum in scum hunting for it to work.
I was also busy. You'll see in the chat lol. But I was kinda hoping that fabricating that case on @Marimo_420 was gonna be enough for some time and then later just kinda gave up and wanted to rely on OP abilities :gokulaugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I was also busy. You'll see in the chat lol. But I was kinda hoping that fabricating that case on @Marimo_420 was gonna be enough for some time and then later just kinda gave up and wanted to rely on OP abilities :gokulaugh:
Relax I knew both you ans jew were scum with both your bs reasonings.

I just couldn't point fingers because tbh I was inactive af for the first 48 hours. No one was gonna listen to me lool

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Relax I knew both you ans jew were scum with both your bs reasonings.

I just couldn't point fingers because tbh I was inactive af for the first 48 hours. No one was gonna listen to me lool
Jew was town lol. Ofc no one was gonna listen to you. I made you the most sus guy in the game lololol.

Also who were you?

N

NeutralWatcher

Thank you. I'm glad my moral turmoil was enjoyable. Jk though Nat was immune to her first lynch and Silver was an unkillable ghost, so I had to vote for them at some point to make it believable.
Is Natalija ability to immune to lynch 1 shot or 2 shots? And Silverfire being unkillable ghost :suresure: How do you kill him? Using Superkill in Night Action? :sadgrin:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wow, this was Serbian mafia vs Serbian mafia :usoprice:

I mean, Canadian.
:gokulaugh:

I hope we get to play together as scum once Nat.

@Marimo_420 what was your role lol? Don't tell me Nunally. I made my little sis the scapegoat lololol.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
:gokulaugh:

I hope we get to play together as scum once Nat.

@Marimo_420 what was your role lol? Don't tell me Nunally. I made my little sis the scapegoat lololol.
Yes oni chan, you made me a scapegoat. But I forgive you for now I know it was for the greater good.

You are Nunnally!

[Passive Ability - Crippled] You have no voting power and no influence on the lynches.

[Active Ability - Broadcast] Send a message to the thread through the hosts each Day Phase.

[Active Ability - Seek Help] Hide behind another player each night, redirecting all actions from yourself onto them.

Wincon: Survive the game!

Btw you all can thank me for writing this is big news and the Ashly paragraph

:catlewd:

W

wordyworm

Is Natalija ability to immune to lynch 1 shot or 2 shots? And Silverfire being unkillable ghost :suresure: How do you kill him? Using Superkill in Night Action? :sadgrin:
@Natalija left us her will and testament several times bc she was expecting to go down, but it never happened! I would have been lost without her! I think she was just immune to the first lynch. And Silver could only be removed from the game if we all died first.

Status
Not open for further replies.