Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Dragopuppy - Leanscum he came at flower pretty quickly after she gave me a town read which was the basis of his scumread. Half pushed which he ultimately dropped his push On her and never really tried until he found an easier lynch push.
You need to read the fucking game Muugen. Flower claimed her role. The character is believable and there's no CC claim to boot. Obviously, I'm going to drop it.

D

Dragomir

oh no, two people are sussing me! This must be a coordinated attack to tag team me! :pepeke:

I think there's one scum in the Fallen Prince voters: Muugen, Drago, Michelle

That's why I wanted to hear what were you guy's cases on Drago and Michelle.
I don't really understand this logic. If you're certain that there's one scum within us three then why don't you iso us to be sure who it is?
Post automatically merged:

All of your posts right now have been you defending yourself. How about you give us some reads then?
I'm in the process of doing that.

A coordinated attack?
The you cant be yamato was me telling flower that her reason for being so apprehensive towards TAC(whose goal is to lynch yamato), TaC demonstrated willingneess to help town(and yes i am/was willing to sac yamato for that)

I didnt decide Flower was town, i knew she was town and was using her as bait to see who bit. Only drago did before she fully revealed her role, i even told her that she didnt have to do it.

Hey kiwi, besides me, who else are you sussing?
How did you know that she was town and what bait are you talking about?

D

Dragomir

I dont care about your case on me because i am town, therefore its completely uselless and feels forced.
What? This logic doesn't make any sense. How does you knowing that you're town make the argument forced and useless? I'm not following.

I don't really understand this logic. If you're certain that there's one scum within us three then why don't you iso us to be sure who it is?

I'm in the process of doing that.

How did you know that she was town and what bait are you talking about?
Alright man.

Flower i knew/ had a hunch she was town because of her behavior, she tends to be rash and super defensive when town, almost always been the case. I sussed her and voted her, waiting for other scum to bite for her lynch, you were the only one that wanted to vote her irc.
After that she full claimed, which solidified my original read on her, especially since no one CCed.

D

Dragomir

Alright man.

Flower i knew/ had a hunch she was town because of her behavior, she tends to be rash and super defensive when town, almost always been the case. I sussed her and voted her, waiting for other scum to bite for her lynch, you were the only one that wanted to vote her irc.
After that she full claimed, which solidified my original read on her, especially since no one CCed.
Were you just expecting scum to follow your reasoning and no townies to have their own scum read against her? I don't really think that's reasonable.

Nice, Drago just quoted that post i could not search. I see it as not coming from town.

Vote Lynch : Kiwipom
Glad you see it too, apparently her asking us for our reasoning for sussing drago and you is fine,but when asked for hers she dodges it entirely.
What? This logic doesn't make any sense. How does you knowing that you're town make the argument forced and useless? I'm not following.
Its forced because she appears going off on me at the same moment Redgloverking appeared saying he is doing an ''iso'' on me. It seems to me like a coordinated effort, am i wrong for thinking that?

Were you just expecting scum to follow your reasoning and no townies to have their own scum read against her? I don't really think that's reasonable.
Smart scum wouldnt(ie maybe you having your own reasoning for voting flower with the whole TMI thing), lazy or new scum would jump at a lynch opportunity.

D

Dragomir

Glad you see it too, apparently her asking us for our reasoning for sussing drago and you is fine,but when asked for hers she dodges it entirely.

Its forced because she appears going off on me at the same moment Redgloverking appeared saying he is doing an ''iso'' on me. It seems to me like a coordinated effort, am i wrong for thinking that?
Eh, I don't find this to be a strong reason that supports that assertion. It looks more like a coincidence to me if anything. Had Glover voiced a suspicion on you, sure it would look coordinated then but right now we don't know how he feels about you.

Smart scum wouldnt(ie maybe you having your own reasoning for voting flower with the whole TMI thing), lazy or new scum would jump at a lynch opportunity.
I disagree. I think they would jump at Fallen instead who was catching a lot of heat early in the game.

Eh, I don't find this to be a strong reason that supports that assertion. It looks more like a coincidence to me if anything. Had Glover voiced a suspicion on you, sure it would look coordinated then but right now we don't know how he feels about you.

I disagree. I think they would jump at Fallen instead who was catching a lot of heat early in the game.
Why would he be saying he's doing an iso on me if not for that intent ?
Fallen only had muugen on him irc, no one else. When i questioned Flower, nat was agreeing with me somewhat and then someone else too(i forgot sorry), there is a reason she had 2 votes before you came into the picture. And we all agreed on fallen by the end.

D

Dragomir

@Real Go D. Usopp where you at bro? You dropped off a cliff after those first 24 hours last day in terms of productivity.

Why would he be saying he's doing an iso on me if not for that intent ?
Fallen only had muugen on him irc, no one else. When i questioned Flower, nat was agreeing with me somewhat and then someone else too(i forgot sorry), there is a reason she had 2 votes before you came into the picture. And we all agreed on fallen by the end.
Ask him, not me. Isoes aren't always done because you suspect someone. I usually iso folks I'm unclear about in order to get a read.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it was just you voting before me.

@Real Go D. Usopp where you at bro? You dropped off a cliff after those first 24 hours last day in terms of productivity.

Ask him, not me. Isoes aren't always done because you suspect someone. I usually iso folks I'm unclear about in order to get a read.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it was just you voting before me.
There were two votes on her when i unvoted, unless im having a brain fart or something and it was your vote lmao.

Btw @Dragomir xlaw/steven/marimo been out since the start, i keep tagging them and no answer. Yesterday you said that you felt it was townies fighting each other right? Do you not think that anymore?
@vecolaptor said he would give reads after going through the pages a while ago, havent heard from him yet.

Im sure that some scum were active though namely Tobi, you, kiwi are possible ones, i had michelle too but the way she's playing rn (she voted kiwi for example, whom i sus) makes me see her as less scummy.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Fujishiro > Michelle
Flower > Dragomir
Dragomir > Tobi
TheAncientCenturion > Fallen Prince
MUUGEN > Midnight Delight
Kiwipom > Fujishiro
Michelle > Kiwipom

Votes

Michelle - 1
Dragomir - 1
Tobi - 1
Fallen Prince - 1
Midnight Delight - 1
Fujishiro - 1
Kiwipom - 1

Non-voters

Alibaba
Tobi
Midnight Delight
playa
RedGloverKing
Xlaw
Steven
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Ratchet
Real Go D. Usopp
Fallen Prince
vecolaptor
Seraphoenix

Correct me if you see any mistake.

M

MUUGEN

What do you mean reluctance to believe claims? Ive been doing the contrary, i believed TAC's claim you didnt, i believed Flower's claim, midnight didnt claim anything unless i missed it, i believed ratchet's claim, and i saw he claimed peros since yesterday. I even had a talk about it with drago, he claimed he isnt harmful to town, i dont reallly believe that but to me a survivor isnt a priority atm. Its mafia.

I had no bad points, yes i was going off road with relying on TAC than yamato, but one can potentially be harmful to town thus its better to have on our side than someone who already probably leans town.

So what are you talking about right now? You basically said nothing about me, and or were just plain wrong
dont know why I put reluctant there yes you believing every single claim without questioning further or using any deductive skills to give them a confirmation. thats odd you missed midnights claim when you’ve believing that Yama is neutral pro town indie due to this. Anyone harmful to town is a priority mafia and hostile indies.

no you had a handful of bad points, you’re willing to give Yama up to help TAC, you were willing to let me be a Lynch candidate after town reading me and the majority gave me a town read when you could’ve easily cast a vote on Ratchet who already had two votes and fallen could’ve had the 4 on him with Tacs vote, very bad gameplay and decision making. You’re willingly to just mislynch cause we have numbers which is a stupid tactic and a mislynch shouldn't even be a thought nat even stressed the importance of us not mislynch inv which is why she backed me with Ratchet when we were all divided and had no other clear option that we could Lynch without us falling into mislynch territory.
Also, i think midnight is none of the characters you mentioned
youve already been wrong in your guessing game and decision making so your opinion is null and void to me.
Why not drago or tobi?
Midnight is acting erratic but he does that a lot. He is low on my radar tbh.
In no way defending his flip flopping, but thats inherently not a scum trait. Scum tends to be more calculated.
ive deduced midnight is a bigger priotiy than Drago and he buckles easily so I don’t see Drago as a threat in any capacity. Tobi is an inactifagger so I have no read on him. this game is made up of what half the playerbase, games like this suck and I haven’t even seen the mods give them any warnings.
At the end of it all the mission of town is to lynch all threats, yamato isn’t town so I do not care much about her in the long run.

And yamato’s wincon probably has to do with town winning anyways if I had to guess so it’s better to have a lyncher like tac on towns camp with the carrot(yamato) as a reward than have him do whatever and potentially harm town.

Yamato won’t harm town so that’s why I’m prioritizing TAC.
note you believe midnights claim that Yama isn’t town while it’s clearly obvious Yama is toen based off hats flip clearly stating Strawhat Pirate Alliance Ie Yama, Scabbards, Kidd Law potentially Drake, furthermore as stated previously for your mafia knowledge for ex/lyncher there target is always town not indie or pro toen but straight town. Once again making bad decisions if you believe Yamas protown and has a win in that coincides with town why would you openly be willing to work with TAC over Yama illogical thinking if you ask me. Yama won’t harm toen but TAC clearly can, stupidesy reasoning I’ve heard this game worse than fallen and veto’s oush on me.
Why would you connect 2 players like this?
they were one in the same and always named the other if I had to.
No, Muugen I didn't piggyback your Ratchet suspicion. I don't even know the reasons why you pushed for him but they're not the same. And seeing how you're pushing him for not being contributive, I can guarantee that our pushes against him are completely unrelated. My questioning against Nat had nothing to do with Ratchet himself. It was more that she was not voting for TAC when she says that she wants to take out harmful indies. She wasn't being consistent with her own reasoning.

This gross misinterpretation of my posts coming from all of you guys is seriously pissing me off. How tf y'all are finding this shit even remotely suspicious is beyond me
Lol that’s funny for someone who told me to read the fucking game you sure did a poor job of that, which is why my suspicion on you Began with your flower push. You were uper quick to push her, is it because you know she’s an easy push? Literally not my only reason and idk how that’s stupid to begin with, why would I allow a player like Ratchet to go unchecked, you were boasting to flower about my meta but seem to know nothing drago. I highly suggest you go and read back on my push against Ratchet.

she was being consistent and voted with me against Ratchet since TAC claimed ex/lyncher itd be mire likely he has Lynch immunity over vig immunity, her basis was he same as mine a Lynch to go through is more probable on ratchet over TAC.

its because you’re a bad scum player always have been which is why you’re getting so frustrated, it’s pretty easy to catch you tbh.
ou need to read the fucking game Muugen. Flower claimed her role. The character is believable and there's no CC claim to boot. Obviously, I'm going to drop i
Yeah she claimed but I didn’t see you do any questioning against her after you gave her such a hard scum read, felt forced and you fell short with your ploy to get a lunch train going for her, nice way to lead town. Like I stated def not your Town Mo

its a very weak showing from you, I’m disappointed dragopuppy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
dem mb im playing 2 mafia games now on other site, cant expect me to be too active here lmao

is there any threadmarks here or way for me to see the writeup cuz i didn't get to see the lynch or what happened night phase

M

MUUGEN

dem mb im playing 2 mafia games now on other site, cant expect me to be too active here lmao

is there any threadmarks here or way for me to see the writeup cuz i didn't get to see the lynch or what happened night phase
That game has like 6 other players...

& yeah go to og post

D

Dragomir

There were two votes on her when i unvoted, unless im having a brain fart or something and it was your vote lmao.

Btw @Dragomir xlaw/steven/marimo been out since the start, i keep tagging them and no answer. Yesterday you said that you felt it was townies fighting each other right? Do you not think that anymore?
@vecolaptor said he would give reads after going through the pages a while ago, havent heard from him yet.

Im sure that some scum were active though namely Tobi, you, kiwi are possible ones, i had michelle too but the way she's playing rn (she voted kiwi for example, whom i sus) makes me see her as less scummy.
I still think the same thing. I forgot about them since I got caught up in defending myself.
Lol that’s funny for someone who told me to read the fucking game you sure did a poor job of that, which is why my suspicion on you Began with your flower push. You were uper quick to push her, is it because you know she’s an easy push? Literally not my only reason and idk how that’s stupid to begin with, why would I allow a player like Ratchet to go unchecked, you were boasting to flower about my meta but seem to know nothing drago. I highly suggest you go and read back on my push against Ratchet.
Again, this is false. I was not quick to jump on Flower on any means. I questioned her and when her answer wasn't satisfying, my suspicion deepened. Where did this easy push thing come from? Give me one good reason as to why Flower was an easy push. I'll wait.

What are you talking about? I don't want Ratchet to go unchecked either it's just that the reason you provided about him not being contributive was dumb. You can have other reasons but they're irrelevant to what I'm saying.

Yeah she claimed but I didn’t see you do any questioning against her after you gave her such a hard scum read, felt forced and you fell short with your ploy to get a lunch train going for her, nice way to lead town. Like I stated def not your Town Mo

its a very weak showing from you, I’m disappointed dragopuppy.
I questioned her before I gave her the hard scum read. That's why you didn't see anything after.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh k just saw the lynch and night kill

well that clears up fallen prince as town as per Law's passive ability.

people that were taking the opportunistic vote on prince need to be looked at.

Michel, TAC, Dragomir, and MUUEGN. Thats 4 voters, but prince had 6 on him.

also Fujishiro has an unknown vote of a dash " - "

I'm gna assume one of these 4 above (Michel, TAC, Drago, MUUGEN) has a +1 vote power or ability??

and Fuji got masoned by someone (aka abducted? similar to law's abilty) , and seems like they were forced to or swayed into voting for fallen prince, but we do not know who abducted him.

now keep in mind before the dash vote on fuji, he had a vote on muugen. Is muugen the one that masone'd him or forced him to change vote to fallen?? cuz the vote count was pretty close if we forget about the extra +2 vote power that someone has.

That game has like 6 other players...

& yeah go to og post
who r u on NF lol

Status
Not open for further replies.