Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I can just check Ratchet next night. If he is non hostile I will find out about this. Don't waste a lynch on somebody that will give us basically no info in the worst case. If we need a safe lynch, we should go for TAC to be frank.
We're already doing something. My vote counts for half on townies, drago claims town he has 2 votes now, and im voting tobi 2 votes.

If drago is indeed town he wont die. Tobi will. I dont think he would gamble this 50/50 if he is scum.
This will put the drago sus to rest.
Post automatically merged:

My top 3 sus are probably between Drago, Fuji and Midnight. I can expand tomorrow but I think we should look into them.
Unvote fallen btw, dude is confirmed town.

Its literally nat's passive mate, people quoted you pasting it. Are you serious right now?

@RedGloverKing where are your reads and isos?

[Passive - Surgeon of Death] - This is an event ability, the first Towns Member that get's lynched this game will instead be shambled out of the lynch by Law. The lynch will fail. [1-shot]

The arriving folks started opposing their first critical scenarios, before the slaughter would really start, a certain someone stepped in!

"Shambles!"

Either youre playing stupid or you're trolling right now, its getting tiresome. Especially when i have been advocating helping your ass if youre gonna help town, and so far you arent.

@Rej can you please sub out some inactives? If possible, i keep tagging some of them and they are radio silent.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
We're already doing something. My vote counts for half on townies, drago claims town he has 2 votes now, and im voting tobi 2 votes.

If drago is indeed town he wont die. Tobi will. I dont think he would gamble this 50/50 if he is scum.
This will put the drago sus to rest.

Unvote fallen btw, dude is confirmed town.
the wording on this is a weird btw can u help me understand

how are u voting tobi, gna confirm drago??

ur vote is half on townie, shdnt u be voting drago and not tobi if you wanna confirm drago?

also why is TAC's vote still on fallen

Back now and there barely is any talking. So are we going through with that Drago lynch test @Fujishiro ?
wb

how was ur exam ningen

ur not scum here are u??

Shouldn't it be 1:1 votes, then?

the wording on this is a weird btw can u help me understand

how are u voting tobi, gna confirm drago??

ur vote is half on townie, shdnt u be voting drago and not tobi if you wanna confirm drago?

also why is TAC's vote still on fallen

wb

how was ur exam ningen

ur not scum here are u??
I'm Town. The exam was s**t, though.

Kinda pissed at myself for not studying harder -_-...

Emil

Certified Memelord
Shouldn't it be 1:1 votes, then?

I'm Town. The exam was s**t, though.

Kinda pissed at myself for not studying harder -_-...
well rip that sux

or thats what u get for tryharding and planning so hard as zahard eh

fuji's vote should be on drago and not tobi lol

tac's vote should not be on fallen

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Flower cleared him, she full claimed her role and no on CCed her, i also somewhat town read her before she did. Thats why.

6- Tobi is scummy( in this case i think he's 80% mafia)
7-Scummy
11-Redglover was last seen this afternoon claiming he was almost done isoing me.
16- Goat irc wanted to go for michelle and said Tobi is not scum.Could be a scummate of tobi if tobi flips scum.
22- TAC straight up came out of nowhere and claimed lyncher, dont think mafia would put the spotlight on them like that, especially not him. He is more cautious when mafia.
2- Sera idk, its his usual playstyle tbh.

@Alibaba @playa4321 what are your reads? Didnt even know you were in the game playa.

As for the others i kept tagging them and no answer.
Sorry that I hadn't been keeping up with the game. I was in my hometown this weekend.

I can 100% confirm that @Flower is Town though.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Fujishiro > Michelle > Kiwipom > Tobi
Flower > Dragomir
Dragomir > Tobi
TheAncientCenturion > Fallen Prince > -
MUUGEN > Midnight Delight > Dragomir
Kiwipom > Fujishiro
Michelle > Kiwipom

Votes