Status
Not open for further replies.
so you’re our town vig but you’ve had too much info as an invest role?

Based off what deduction? He even wanted you here to speak I believe he even tagged you iirc.

i said Drago is scummy, I find you scummy and midnight. I already stated Drago isn’t an issue if he’s scum this was ina. Response to you, you asked me why not vote Drago but your vote was on tobi even though kiwi is your strongest scum read, why not do this gambit between kiwi and Drago?

inactifag is a mafia term, it’s used widely from all forums and heavily used on NF.... why are you acting like you don’t know mafia terminology.

Who did you vote crush last night?
I was kidnapped(by scum) so couldn’t do shit. The fact that I got kidnapped (a scum ability) and still getting voted up is genius from town.
Like really, I mean TAC who is a moral reprobate is one thing but I’d expect more from flower and mr scum hunter extraordinaire Muugen.
Post automatically merged:

If Fuji flips Town what I now think he will, somebody shoot TAC, please.

His claim is giving off Jester vibes and I feel like he wants to get lynched.
WHEN

M

MUUGEN

if we had more time I’d ask for your claim.
Why did drago trust me ? If the man is scum he won’t risk a 50/50 and yet he still trusts me, you are a newbie here so you don’t know how I play and that’s fair but your shooting your own foot rn and we had a great opportunity to have drago cleared and the shield scum may have been using to hide removed.
The fact that you started this is mind blowing , unless flower is scum and is lying about clearing you which can be true.
Guys I’d look into flower and muugen when I’m gone, somehow I’m starting to doubt flowers claim.
Also Tobi and kiwi/drago.

I legit have the power to make TAC useless.
up aybe because if he didn’t go with your plan you’d further push him and he’d be caught easier....

I maybe new here but you act as if I haven’t played with You on other forums. Your gambits are not good one bit.there too many what ifs in a role madness game for your plan to even succeed no I will not leave it to chance. We couldve just outright lynched tobi or Drago since you both have them pegged as scum. it’s that simple.

i even started how you easily trusted flower and she could be lying given rej would give out fake claims...

i Highly doubt you could votecrush TAC given his role and as an indie they’d be buffed To reach their lynched win in.
You trusting that snake now? The guy isn’t even town, he is saying this because he wants me gone.
I’m fucking dead you’ve done nothing but trust him! He’s here cause you wanted him here on your side. You buddies him now he’s scum and snake. Gtfo

When I die I want you to murk Light and kiwi. Look into flower’s claim who is already starting to retract and say I might flip town now. And thus muugen, the dude is involved with too much fuckery. Drago I’m unsure off this may be an attempt to frame him because of what I said earlier( scum using someone else to stop the drago vs Tobi thing)

I fucked up by voting Tobi, I meant it to be drago this could still be rectified right now.
We can still do it and clear drago or have him gone.
Tobi and or drago are scum or scummy so this should be fine. I do not get the push on me but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.