Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

I didn’t game throw, I had a tantrum? You mean getting angry because you start a wagon on me while I was asleep? Geez I wonder why I would get angry at that lmao.
Someone vig this clown.
You cried and gave up and unvoted to secure your own lynch. Sorry you did this to yourself. If you would’ve just came in here and given your counter and points you would’ve easily been saved. It’s that simple.

I’m definitely not mad.

you placed an OMGUS vote on me not because you think I’m playing scummy be honest and stop further game throwing. I’m glad you’re leaving because of your emotional playstyle. It’s not good for whichever faction you belong to town or otherwise.

gg
Mate, I had a thing with you since last DP, you are scummy. You saying I’m game throwing doesn’t mean it’s the case. You need to be looked at, as well as flower.
Kiwi/drago/light too
And TAC needs to die
My emotional play style? Only got angry once I saw the wagon started in my sleep, by you.
That’s rich coming from you btw.

M

MUUGEN

btw do u guys have lists of who or who is not included in this game??

where is that info on denjiro not being in the game coming from?

how do we know some of these claims arent straight up bs

like a kawamatsu that can investigate, or a god father level ulti
No this info isn’t given out for fake claims for scum. It’s hrs to say who would be in here besides kanjuro really
I am getting rid of someone depending on the flipping
Vig Ratchet or Drago tbh

You cried and gave up and unvoted to secure your own lynch. Sorry you did this to yourself. If you would’ve just came in here and given your counter and points you would’ve easily been saved. It’s that simple.
I unvoted to go for you, too many people were pulling up on Tobi imo.
My counter and points? I game them yesterday, you’re just being stubborn, not my fault.

also look into regloverking guys, he was gonna iso me, dunno if he did him and kiwi may be same team.

M

MUUGEN

Mate, I had a thing with you since last DP, you are scummy. You saying I’m game throwing doesn’t mean it’s the case. You need to be looked at, as well as flower.
Kiwi/drago/light too
And TAC needs to die
My emotional play style? Only got angry once I saw the wagon started in my sleep, by you.
That’s rich coming from you btw.
Honestly just give up at this point I was completely open to hearing your case of defense but you started with a tantrum, personally attacking me and game threw this is evidently proven. You came in had a tantrum, cried and then unvoted Tobi to get yourself lynched. Ffs you even admitted you were mad. I’d you want to continue I will report you for game throwing as well.
If they can find her, but wait muugen? I thought we shouldn’t be trusting TAC, why are you liking his posts?
You’re still talking out of your ass. Please stop why your personal vendetta against me you are clearly game throwing at this point it’s fucking unbearable and a bannable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.