Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Sorry @Flower I had to investigate @MUUGEN which was part of your list.

Having said that @MUUGEN is innocent/town.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hidden prob conditional - bulletproof so he canโ€™t be vigged but killed through Lynch. Regardless he should be a Vanilla now. Kaido got a buff so scum wont come out with their target.
So he isn't dead? Why does it say he's dead?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
My two targets for lynch are Rachet cause we canโ€™t have this many survivors as Indieโ€™s. At least Iโ€™m predominantly a Lyncher. And Midnight for inconsistent game play that canโ€™t be explained away through mistakes.

M

MUUGEN

Sorry @Flower I had to investigate @MUUGEN which was part of your list.

Having said that @MUUGEN is innocent/town.
this was a waste of an invest
So he isn't dead? Why does it say he's dead?
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ But if they arenโ€™t being shown theyโ€™re still in the game but Iโ€™d assume as Vanilla maybe role crushed or partially since their Lynch Passive was taken by Kaido.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ But if they arenโ€™t being shown theyโ€™re still in the game but Iโ€™d assume as Vanilla maybe role crushed or partially since their Lynch Passive was taken by Kaido.
Hmm. I see what you are getting at.

Though I am surprised only that happened. No kills, and no failed kills as well.

@Midnight Delight what did you do?

M

MUUGEN

Iโ€™d assume this setup is multiball sequel given Strawhar Alliance & Red Scabbards being two separate entities but all Town.

Yonko alliance is partially informed Iโ€™d assume unless it was kaido/GF hidden ability from mafia.
Post automatically merged:

Ali is an ally according to my invest last night.
Flower what type of investigator are you and outside of this invest do you have any other abilities?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also, this Orochi kill seems like a game mechanic since it implies Kaidou was the killer. So scums were the ones who killed him.
Post automatically merged:

I do have another ability, but I'm not gonna reveal yet. Not that it's useful so far anyway.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Why did you have to do it?
Because Reborn turned out to be saying the truth about himself and I felt he made some good points about Muugen like sus a lot of people, including me, flower and midnight and whatnot.

So I just had to confirm him to be able to trust him. Otherwise I wouldn't trust him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Orochi was killed but the player is still able to play but just as vanilla.
Aight.

I wonder if they had a hidden faction flip if killed by scum. ๐Ÿค”
What do you mean by this exactly?

@Marimo_420 you've been mentioning that neither of the two are invests and I think I am starting to believe you tbh. Both Flowa and Ali are scum and using their knowledge of who is scum to confirm people who are townies already. Though the minor detail is that they didn't seem to know who Orochi is and offed him.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Because Reborn turned out to be saying the truth about himself and I felt he made some good points about Muugen like sus a lot of people, including me, flower and midnight and whatnot.

So I just had to confirm him to be able to trust him. Otherwise I wouldn't trust him.
OK. And per your results Muugen is town?

Why isn't Orochi's username mentioned?
Who did you target and what results did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.