Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll consider it tbh. But even so we'd need 9 players to vote for him. Let's see what happens. Flowa is a better lynch right now. Her flip can tell us a lot.
Her lynch is a diversion. Our vig can night kill her.
like you can make me buy that nonsense
Ive done more scum hunting than most players, who for some reason were stuck on “I can’t be townie” Muugen all game.
Post automatically merged:

Her lynch is a diversion. Our vig can night kill her.

Ive done more scum hunting than most players, who for some reason were stuck on “I can’t be townie” Muugen all game.
“I can’t be anymore townie” Muugen.***

so you all voted for a survivor and all the past lynches were town
maybe now you finally listen to me :suresure::optimistic:
also i read last dp and it seems the hint was that midnight is luffy(?)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oh hell no. I was targeting Muugen or Drago at first but it's you seems sus bro (Among Us reference)
Why were you targeting them?

Listen GOAT, Imma be honest. You weren't in the game at all. Your scum buddies got you to show up now so that you can use your powers. You sus players and I heavily doubt you've read anything. The omgus at the start as well lmfao.

Tell us who your buddies are and I'll put in a nice word for you to Vivi.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't see how'd that work but maybe
Do you think they might have a secret chat but don't help each other? Like a father daughter connection or whatever? Is that possible? Also would be sus that Muug didn't mention it. So probably no.

But why would Mid then say he has info on Yamato iirc??

also i read last dp and it seems the hint was that midnight is luffy(?)
Yeah, that was the hint. He said that he couldn't invest you though.

yet no scum lynches yet
What do you think of TAC?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Why were you targeting them?

Listen GOAT, Imma be honest. You weren't in the game at all. Your scum buddies got you to show up now so that you can use your powers. You sus players and I heavily doubt you've read anything. The omgus at the start as well lmfao.

Tell us who your buddies are and I'll put in a nice word for you to Vivi.
They were suspicious at first but I looked back and it's doesn't seem like it anymore.

How do you know that I'm scum? I'm a part of the Scabbards obviously. And what does Vivi has to do with all of this?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Not a trap. But if this lynch helps Town finally getting rid of confirmed scum TAC who is definitely Kaidou at this point, then I gladly take one for the team. So don't be shy and place your votes. And actually listen to what I say this time, not like last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.