Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"Oh no we found brother Peros dead at the shore..."
He came to Wano in order to take the hat off Monkey D. Luffy, but upon finding out that Big Mom's powers are now part of Kaido's plans he swiftly decided to change his mindset to turn against Kaido. He was sighted alongside allied forces like Marco the Phoenix. Maybe he was wrong at the place, the show nevertheless ended for him. And with him a valuable wildcard disappeared! Rest in Peace brother Peros! </3

@Ratchet [Perospero] has been lynched!
@Tobi has reappeared!
@Alibaba has reappeared!

Final Votecount:
Ratchet - 5
AL Sama - 4.5
Flower - 3

You are Perospero. You are a Survivor (Independant).

[Passive - Candyman] - Once being nightkilled, you will dodge the kill and instead lose one of your abilities at random. [2-shots]

[Active - Candy Sea Slug] - Pick a player at night to have them take a ride on your Candy Sea Slug. The target player will hide behind you.

[Active - Restrain] - At night restrain a Player, Super Roleblocking them. [1 night cooldown]

Primary Wincon: You win when you survive.
Secondary Wincon: Defeat Kaido.
Day Phase 5 has ended. Night Phase 5 starts!
Since no actions can be performed during Night Phase 5, the night will be skipped.
Day Phase 6 Starts! Everyone who doesn't hit the post requirement will ultimatively be modkilled during the end of the day! This is my last warning!
It is LyLo!

>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
Players:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Vote lynch AL
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, so you know I'm Drake now lmfao.
Yeah I do, vote for AL then.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Al
@Flower Al is big Mom, my vote counted as 2.5 against him which means he is big mom

My vote is 3.5 against Kaido btw
Flowa's been lying the entire game bro. I told you. Vote for AL again.

Status
Not open for further replies.