Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah I noticed that lol. I don't know seems a bit weird with how its playing out. Whats with the voting to end day phase though?
It was started by Flowa and others followed. I guess everyone's tired of the game lmao. It's like beating a dead horse at this point tbh.

Usopp confirmed scum i guess i was right

Also in the wolf pack is odd to believe such claim even if Flowed is scum i think she is never Kaidou.

But i followed the town because its not much to do when town gives up
Post automatically merged:

I think i will think twice before playing a game with 2 survivors

We'll see.

I think they think they won so they admitted basically. Though I have no idea what's actually going on.
Is nothing to see, i know what i say.
Unfortunately the game is already wolf win because town don't have patience.

After no night to reread and check itt you voted the majority end of phase like is not lylo and the vote would be for sure useful for town.
We were all tricked i think.
I am dissapointed

After no night to reread and check itt you voted the majority end of phase like is not lylo and
Can you blame us? Too many fucking Modkills, two Town Lynches that should have never happened but happened because of Muugen, The whole Orochi bullshit which made the game as a whole completely unfair, TAC not being lynched in day one, Alibaba's Invest not working on Flower for some fucking Reason, the whole shit with Vec somehow fucking voting for Ratchet despite making no post doing so, Muugen refusing to talk to anyone despite having information, irrational behaviour from all town users including myself

This game as a whole just isn't fun at all

Even merely the fact that I had to do two night invests to get a 100% result was dumb as fuck.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Can you blame us? Too many fucking Modkills, two Town Lynches that should have never happened but happened because of Muugen, The whole Orochi bullshit which made the game as a whole completely unfair, TAC not being lynched in day one, Alibaba's Invest not working on Flower for some fucking Reason, the whole shit with Vec somehow fucking voting for Ratchet despite making no post doing so, Muugen refusing to talk to anyone despite having information, irrational behaviour from all town users including myself

This game as a whole just isn't fun at all

Even merely the fact that I had to do two night invests to get a 100% result was dumb as fuck.
don't judge a setup until you fully knw it

the mod kills were well deserved

as for the setup so far it looks fine

this post shows you truly are to mafia

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
don't judge a setup until you fully knw it

the mod kills were well deserved

as for the setup so far it looks fine

this post shows you truly are to mafia
The mod kills were probably deserved, but made it like 70 percent easier for you to win tbh AL. Couple that with a lot of newbies and an experienced scum team, and town power roles underutilized and inactivity in general, and you get this.

Not trying to take anything away from your win, but you can understand the frustration.

whining about the setup makes him mafia when mafia hasn't lost a single member yet? thats pushing it Al.
I think he meant new to mafia or smth like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.