Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

Can you blame us? Too many fucking Modkills, two Town Lynches that should have never happened but happened because of Muugen, The whole Orochi bullshit which made the game as a whole completely unfair, TAC not being lynched in day one, Alibaba's Invest not working on Flower for some fucking Reason, the whole shit with Vec somehow fucking voting for Ratchet despite making no post doing so, Muugen refusing to talk to anyone despite having information, irrational behaviour from all town users including myself

This game as a whole just isn't fun at all

Even merely the fact that I had to do two night invests to get a 100% result was dumb as fuck.
Nani?

You def donโ€™t know wtf youโ€™re talking about I got zero townies lynched actually. itโ€™s pretty obvious my vote on Fuji was crushed for that cycle and he even unvoted himself and game threw after trying to make some stupid gambits of RNG for the Lynch instead of going after TAC and Ratchet D1 and you not shooting TAC N1 like I asked of you. I did start his wagon but votes dropped and he started crying and gave up. He literally got himself lynched. I did however get Reborn lynched with the help of mafia. I take full credit but hes not town and was also warranted. You blindly followed Flower and let her lead you into bad lynched and night targets.

i gave you multiple scum targets to vig and inv you failed in your job I have/had essentially no actives to deduce scum and played solely on scum hunting which I guessed the entire scum roster on D2 and was killed. Nat and I allne were singled out cause we were the most vocal when it came to deducing who were scum you lot overlooked the night kills and didnโ€™t care to look into who those we were suspecting. Blame yourself Midnight you played horribly. You couldnโ€™t even kill a Maria member as a Vig and I gave you ever single target to win.

I literally fed you all the information for 3 straight days sorry you were afk and did a poor job of reading the phases when you jumped on. You played poorly and lazy.

I never once trusted Flower and kept pushing her for questioning and continuously called her scum until last DP when you all overlooked it. No I wonโ€™t give out info that comes to my own role unless warranted.

So shut the fuck up and go play a vanilla game to learn how to actually scum hunt and learn the basics of mafia. This is problem with games where itโ€™s infested with newbies they donโ€™t learn shit.

& I canโ€™t fucking stand kids like you who donโ€™t know how to fucking play then come here and start running their mouths liek you actually do. can 12:30 come quicker so I can have nothing to do with this forum ever again.
Post automatically merged:

& iirc you were apart of the Reborn Lynch and killed Light when he was the most competent town player who was actively scum hunting and questioned players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were there is will there is a way!
We locked the votes ages ago :suresure:. Al was having fun trolling around, so he self voted which didn't do s***.

Then don't. Gonna find out in a few hours anyway.

Btw we should probably stop spamming the thread lmfao. See you guys after the game.

We locked the votes ages ago :suresure:. Al was having fun trolling around, so he self voted which didn't do s***.

Then don't. Gonna find out in a few hours anyway.

Btw we should probably stop spamming the thread lmfao. See you guys after the game.
I just want to see what you're going to do right now. The wait...

I swear I hope youre a lynch bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.