Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is over, bruh.
Post automatically merged:

Good. Kinda worried people will kill me all the time now.
Games aren't fun if my fav person here isn't playing!

You said that back when I misreaded my own ability and assumed I can't change my vote . Unless you knew my ability you probably believed I was actually incapable of changing my vote

I have PTSD from NF and the type of people that post there. No thanks
Good call :D

Yeah, same xD.

Btw I'm getting lynched. So you gotta carry on without me now.

Game still gonna continue lmfao, have fun.
Makes me sad to see you die flower, but you'll be remembered with fondness and affection.

Your death will also probably be avenged.

God though I so hope you explode because lynch bombs don't get used enough.

I was one in an game on AB and got lynched and exploded a mafia, it was glorious..

Makes me sad to see you die flower, but you'll be remembered with fondness and affection.

Your death will also probably be avenged.

God though I so hope you explode because lynch bombs don't get used enough.

I was one in an game on AB and got lynched and exploded a mafia, it was glorious..
Ask Rej to host such a game next time.

You will love my role, though.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
EoD#6 Vote Count

Voters

Marimo 420 > AL Sama > Flower
Midnight Delight > AL Sama > Flower
Light D Lamperouge > AL Sama > Flower
Tobi > AL Sama > Flower
MUUGEN > Flower
AL Sama > Light > - > AL Sama > - > Light D Lamperouge
Flower > Light D Lamperouge
Real Go D Usopp > Flower
Alibaba > Flower
Michelle > Flower > MUUGEN > Flower
Krogothwolf > Flower
Vecolaptor > Light D Lamperouge

Votes

Flower - 9
Light D Lamperouge - 3

Non-voters

Correct me if you see any mistake.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"Finally...Ace...we are reunited!"

The alliance is doomed, with major loss after major loss, but there is a ray of hope...it just appeared!

@Midnight Delight [Monkey D Luffy] has been lynched!

Final Votecount:
Midnight Delight - 9
Light D Lamperouge - 3

You are Monkey D. Luffy. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Moody Captain] - The success of the Alliance is defining Luffy's mood. Right now he is Optimistic. Once Half of town has fallen Luffy will become Mad.

[Passive - Conqueror's Haki] - Upon becomming Mad, Luffy will Superroleblock every player in the game. This is an event ability. [1-shot]

[Passive - Future Sight] - Once per game Luffy can dodge a kill or super kill aimed at him. He will find out what Flavour attacked him. [1-shot]

[Passive - Ryou] - You trained for this very moment. Your votes will pierce any defense and can't be altered once you become Mad. Also your vote against Kaido will count 3.5 and your vote against Big Mom will count 2.5.

[Active - Kong Gun] - Aslong you are Optimistic you will kill your target at night, except you hit Yamato you will protect her instead. If you become Mad this becomes a one-shot and turns into a Superkill that only works against non town aligned players.

[Active - Who are you?] - Luffy tries to sense the Alignment of his target. There is a 50% chance to get a correct result. If you target the same target again in a consecutive night, then the chance goes up to 100%. This ability can be used alongside other abilities. Once he is mad the chance rises to 100% and it becomes a unstoppable super investigation.

You win when you defeat all THREATS to the Town.
Day Phase 6 has ended. Night Phase 6 starts!
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions if you wish so.
No talking! Depending on the actions, next DP will be MyLo!

>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
Players:

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!

The Fall of the Pirate Alliance

On the one side we have the remaining Supernova Killer and Kid fighting against Kaido, Big Mom, Queen and King, but the ray of hope distinguished right infront of their eyes... "Wororororo" - "Mamamamamamama!"

"Now Linlin, we can finally lay our hands on the Ancient Weapons!"

@Real Go D. Usopp [Killer] has been killed!

With that town and scum achieved parity. With 2 town and 1 mafia being votecrushed, town will have no chance to vote off a scum in the next Day Phase. During the night after that scum will have 2 kills.
Scum outvalues Town in a MyLo. Hence the game ends in scum favour.

With that...

Town has been endgamed!
The
Yonko Alliance
[@AL Sama, @krogothwolf, @vecolaptor, @Tobi ], Kanjuro [@Flower] and Ulti [@TheAncientCenturion] win the game!

Thanks everyone for playing, especially thanks to those who subbed in after their death! You guys kept this game alive and it was hard to keep it alive! I will spare any comments, besides that people made it easy for me to host, but it was still a nervewreck. Thanks to the other subs and all the players, in the end it was fun!
Here the remaining roles:

You are Killer. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Active - Blade Work] - Killer's skills and proficiency in blade fight superior enough to give extremefight to strong opponents. Each night, Killer may slice through a player and roleblock them.

[Passive - Finishing Move] - If Killer has role-blocked the same player twice he may additionally vote silence that player during the upcomming day. [1-Shot]

[Passive - Rational] - Among the worst generation Killer is one of the most rational personas. As such, Each Night, Killer may guess on who's going to die the following phase. If he's correct, he will gain one random ability from the revealed role of his target. He can only steal once. [1-Shot]

You are Izo. You are a member of the Red Scabbards (Town).

[Passive - Disarm] - Using your Marksmanship skills you will automatically roleblock the last Player voting you during the day, at night.

[Active - Whitebeard Commander] - Using your experience as commander you will redirect a Player towards a Player of your choice. The redirected Player will be unstoppable and bypasses any immunities accordingly to the archtype of the ability. This ability itself is not unstoppable. [2 nights cooldown]

You are Inuarashi. You are a member of the Red Scabbards (Town).

[Passive - The Dukes] - The Dukes are known to be a famous monstrous tag team duo. On each Odd cycle you are Inuarashi. Nekomamushi made a late arrival, so on each Even cycle you are Nekomamushi. Once you get killed, you will instead lose the representative part of the role.

[Passive - Sulong][Unlocks at Night 4] - After night 4 the Dukes transform into their Sulong form. All voting enhancements and base numbers on your role get doubled. You are also protected against all kind of kills including Strongman kills during night 5. This ability gets disabled during LyLo/MyLo.

[Active - Electro] - Ambush a player with an Electro Attack at night, reducing their vote for the upcomming day by 0.5 while increasing your own voting power by 0.5. Can't be used at LyLo/MyLo.

[Passive - Tag-Team] - Upon changing the Flavour you receive certain effects for the cycle:
Nekomamushi: Nekomamushi becomes immune to votes from Players that voted Inuarashi the previous day.
Inuarashi: Inuarashi is unstoppable and his votes can't be tempered with.

You are X-Drake. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Undercover Agent] - You are on your personal mission, in the name of the Navy. Thus you take your time to arrive on the battlefield. You are abducted and hidden from the Write Up during the first Cycle. Also the lynch will fail on you during the first day and you are still allowed to chat in the Day Phase.

[Passive - Flying Six] - As a member of the Flying Six and the Beast Pirates, you will be investigated guilty.

[Active - Ultimate Cop] - Since you are a spy, you know about every player and flavour in the game. Each Night you can investigate a player, bypassing any immunities and find out their true alignment. If you cop your fellow Flying Six member Ulti, you will even receive a notification.

You are Eustass Kid. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Magnetic Man] - Any heavy vote or player list manipulation used on you or your name will be negated. Each day pick a player and their vote will follow yours. This bypasses any immunities.

[Passive - Conqueror's Haki] - If Kid ever gets lnched, he will go absolutely into rage, Superroleblocking every Player in the upcomming Night. This comes with a write up. [1-shot]

[Active - Punk Gibson] - Because this ability takes a huge area, you have to pick two targets at night. If you hit both successfully: Roleblock them and crush their votes for the following day. [2-shots]

[Active - Punk Rotten] - Super Roleblock your target at night with a heavy punch. [3-shots]

You are Nico Robin. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Knowledge] - Having worked with many organizations and pirate groups, Robin possess tremendous knowledge of the world and as such knows things that no many should have knowledge of. Each night Robin will learn the Flavour of a role that made it into the game, as well as her actions can't be redirected.

[Active - Watch] - Every odd night, Robin can target a player and learn the identity of everyone that visits them.

[Active - Track] - Every even night, Robin can target a player and learn the identity of the player they visit.

[Active - Wings] - A technique that uses a hundred arms that Robin has sprouted to make wings out of them. Robin may activate this ability during the night phase and fly up in the sky, she will avoid every action performed on her that phase excluding super-kill. [1-Shot]

You are Kanjuro. You are a Serial (Independent).

[Passive - Kurozumi] - Each Day you can write a message to Orochi, he will receive it at the end of the day phase.

[Passive - Traitor] - You faked everyone around you for years. You will be investigated innocent.

[Passive - Kaido's ally] - Aslong Orochi is alive, Mafia's votes against you count -1.

[Active - Intimidating Painting] - At night, pick a player to make a copy of them, you will learn their Flavour and become immune to harmful action originating from them for the 2 following cycles.

[Active - Painting Attack] - During the day you can switch yourself in the Playerlist with one of the copies you made. Redirecting any lynch outcome on the player owning the copy. [1-shot]

[Active - Renown Samurai] - Being a renown Samurai, Kanjuro will always be underestimated. Hide behind a player and learn about their flavour at night. [2 nights cooldown]
You will Superkill a Red Scabbard you find with Renown Samurai instead. [2-shots]

You win when you defeat all of the Red Scabbards.
You are Big Mom. You are member of the Yonko Alliance (Mafia).

[Passive - Big Mom Pirates] - Aslong as the Big Mom Pirates are in Wano, your vote counts 2.

[Passive - O-Lin the Oiran] - You are acknowledged as a monster within your new alliance, thus you have authority and boost the morale of your allies. You, King and Queen each receive a one-shot Soup Kill modifier for performed faction kills. In order to perform the Soup Kill, you have to perform the kill on a player while mentioning the targets Flavour. If you fail matching Flavour and target, then the kill fails.

[Active - Yokai Magic] - At night you can summon enchanted Objects following and protecting you, they will negate all investigative abilities targeting you.

[Active - Challenger] - Big Mom is known for challenging pirates, but also being challenged by pirates. At night go into a duel with a player negating their abilities and have them visit you instead of you visitting them. Also their Passive and Day abilities won't show effect for one cycle.
[3-shots]

[Passive - Memory loss][HIDDEN] - Once Perospero gets defeated: The Big Mom Pirates are defeated.

[Passive - My Son...][HIDDEN] - If you are the last remaining Mafia: You will receive a Chat with Perospero and recruit him to Mafia.

You win when you eliminate all THREATS to the Yonko Alliance.
You are Orochi. You are member of the Yonko Alliance (Mafia).

[Passive - Shogun] - As Shogun you can only be lynched when Majority is voting you.

[Passive - Kaido's Plan][HIDDEN] - During an even cycle Kaido will take over Orochi's place.

[Passive - Execute!][HIDDEN] - After the third shift Orochi has to call out 4 Players and one additonally from the Mafia. Only one of the following can be lynched. Kaido is sick of Orochi. Orochi will be killed during the end of the day not flipping the player.

You are Kaido. You are member of the Yonko Alliance (Mafia).

[Passive - Shogun] - As Shogun you can only be lynched when Majority is voting you.

[Passive - The Head of Onigashima] - Once Kaido is active he will automatically perform the Faction Kill. It will always be an unstoppable strongman kill.

[Active - Thunder Bagua] - Smash a player with your club at night, they will be vanillaised and votesilenced for the whole following cycle. [1 night cooldown]

[Passive - Orochi's Vengeance][HIDDEN] - Whenever Kaido kills a town: Orochi steps up, to celebrate the lead.

[Passive - Invincible][HIDDEN] - If Kaido gets killed/lynched, he will instead only lose the Orochi part of the role aslong Orochi is alive. [1-shot]

[Passive - The Death of Orochi][HIDDEN] - If Orochi died a write up will appear saying that Kaido can only be lynched via Majority. You will inherit the Shogun passive.

You are King. You are member of the Yonko Alliance (Mafia).

[Passive - Pteranodon] - You will utilize your flying skills to dodge the first manipulative ability used against you that phase. Your Warden ability will bypass manipulated targets, applying this ability too. [2-shots]

[Active - Onigashima's Warden] - At day pick a player to Jail at night, you will receive a Jailor Chat with your target during night. [1 day cooldown]

[Active - Wano Patrol] - You will patrol the area with your Pteranodon powers for the night and the upcomming cycle. All manipulative abilities used against Mafia will be dodged. You are roleblocked for that duration. [3-shots; 1 night cooldown]

You are Queen. You are member of the Yonko Alliance (Mafia).

[Passive - All-Star!] - You are truly popular, and you have endurance. The first player voting you will have their vote against you permanently altered to -1. [1-shot]
If that player dies, you will get a refund of this ability once per game!
This vote alternation will lose it's effect during LyLo/MyLo.

[Active - Excitement Bullet] - Rolecrush your target at night for one cycle. Their vote will also count 0.5. You can't reduce your targets vote during LyLo/MyLo. [4-shots]

[Active - Let's get out of here] - You are known for kidnapping someone and getting yourself out of the situation quickly as you did with Big Mom in Udon. Kidnap a player at night abducting yourself and your target for one cycle. [1-shot]

Players:

Status
Not open for further replies.