Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The Bodyguard stood guard at his station. She was hired by Madam Bucrateau, the Mayor's wife. Her excellent services caught the Madam's eye. 5 years of active Bodyguard service and not a single client has died under her watch. A clean record. It was to no surprise that even the Mayor's wife would want to hire her. The Bodyguard had donned her suit of armor and shield for this night as she always did. To her, she expected nothing, the Mafia didn't have the balls to attack the Mayor's wife, especially not the one protected by her...or so she thought.

Somewhere underground.
"Where the hell is Luis?!"
"Boss, Mafioso Luis left hours ago without saying a word. I have no idea where he is."
"Are you shitting me?!" slaps Mafia soldier
I promote that son of a bitch to my second in command, and he disappears on me!
"Fine. I'll do it myself."

Back to the Mayor's house.
The Bodyguard continued her patrol of the house. She was in the front yard when *BANG!* the back door of the house is suddenly kicked open! The Bodyguard springs into action; she busts through the front door and rushes inside the house. There she caught a man going up the stairs to where Madam Bucrateau was lying asleep. They froze and met eye to eye. Both of them have guns in their hands, pointed at each other. Not a single person moved for any mistake could be fatal. As seconds turned into minutes, someone fired, and then another was shot through the house! And then, it was quiet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

@Marimo_420 the Godfather has died tonight.
He was shot by the Bodyguard.
There was no death note.

@Flower the Bodyguard has died tonight.
She was killed by the Godfather protecting her target.
There was no death note.

It is now Day 2.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats going on @TheAncientCenturion
want to continue where we left off?

Post automatically merged:

seems like flower and marimo went after each other on the same night
what are the odds.....
bodyguard:

Protect target and counterattack attacker

so essentially marimo attacked someone and flower stood to there to kill marimo instead. ofc she dies rather than the person she was protecting.
so who did she protect.....

whats going on @TheAncientCenturion
want to continue where we left off?

Post automatically merged:

seems like flower and marimo went after each other on the same night
what are the odds.....
bodyguard:

Protect target and counterattack attacker

so essentially marimo attacked someone and flower stood to there to kill marimo instead. ofc she dies rather than the person she was protecting.
so who did she protect.....
I think it was me. I got notified that I was protected.

The Bodyguard stood guard at his station. She was hired by Madam Bucrateau, the Mayor's wife. Her excellent services caught the Madam's eye. 5 years of active Bodyguard service and not a single client has died under her watch. A clean record. It was to no surprise that even the Mayor's wife would want to hire her. The Bodyguard had donned her suit of armor and shield for this night as she always did. To her, she expected nothing, the Mafia didn't have the balls to attack the Mayor's wife, especially not the one protected by her...or so she thought.

Somewhere underground.
"Where the hell is Luis?!"
"Boss, Mafioso Luis left hours ago without saying a word. I have no idea where he is."
"Are you shitting me?!" slaps Mafia soldier
I promote that son of a bitch to my second in command, and he disappears on me!
"Fine. I'll do it myself."

Back to the Mayor's house.
The Bodyguard continued her patrol of the house. She was in the front yard when *BANG!* the back door of the house is suddenly kicked open! The Bodyguard springs into action; she busts through the front door and rushes inside the house. There she caught a man going up the stairs to where Madam Bucrateau was lying asleep. They froze and met eye to eye. Both of them have guns in their hands, pointed at each other. Not a single person moved for any mistake could be fatal. As seconds turned into minutes, someone fired, and then another was shot through the house! And then, it was quiet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

@Marimo_420 the Godfather has died tonight.
He was shot by the Bodyguard.
There was no death note.

@Flower the Bodyguard has died tonight.
She was killed by the Godfather protecting her target.
There was no death note.

It is now Day 2.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

where da bodyguard's last will...

Status
Not open for further replies.