Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

From the outside looking in, one would believe that this was a friendly town filled with townsfolk that were all great friends with one another. Jokes filled the air, light banter chirped throughout the townhall, wishes of luck could be heard all throughout; however, this was nothing but a farce. Within mere seconds of the evening's beginning, the deceit had commenced. Within this evening, to your right, you could see one of the more well-known "psychos" that reside in this town. He was a doctor who was having a conversation with himself. Calling himself an orthodontist, heart surgeon, etc. Only God knows if it's the truth as he flips flops his profession with each morning. I wouldn't ever get an appointment from him if I were you. For someone who likely has a mental disorder, who knows if he'll give you brain surgery when you were asking for a simple band-aid. On the other side of the room, three boys were having a chat about nuts. Two of the three had already broken theirs on the first day of November. Disgraceful if you ask me. Have shame. As the night time approached, the townsfolk went to their homes to rest. Not. They went to prepare themselves for the madness that was to occur in the night. Nobody wants to die at the hands of the Mafia but someone has to. Who shall it be for the first night?

The Evening Phase has come to a close.
It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.

Disclaimer: me writing all that is just for fun. Has nothing to do with the setup. Just creating a simple story out of what occurs during the phase.

D

Dragomir

The moon set and the sun rose. Not a single body was found lying dead to greet the townsfolk. It's a miracle! Villagers are in glee and celebrating a night of no deaths! However, their celebration comes to an end almost as soon as it began for they knew that the start of a new day means suspicion is the way of the town for thenceforth and a lynch must be decided.

There are no deaths this night!
It is Day 1. You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
If this information can be of any use, I have been witched tonight. Wonder if someone who eventually visited me can get something out of this info.

I will check the wiki to make sure.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think so. No.

Why are you specifically asking me?
So you werent role blocked or transported?
Post automatically merged:

If this information can be of any use, I have been witched tonight. Wonder if someone who eventually visited me can get something out of this info.

I will check the wiki to make sure.
Neutral evil is witch. Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.