Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Its pretty obvious what I'm getting at. It why I call bullshit on your role when there's a witch about.
If it was that obvious, would I be asking? Barely seen anything from you today other than voting for me and dancing around your role, but sure, cast aspersions on me even though I’ve been completely upfront, half of everyone else has.

If it was that obvious, would I be asking? Barely seen anything from you today other than voting for me and dancing around your role, but sure, cast aspersions on me even though I’ve been completely upfront, half of everyone else has.
It's extremely obvious, you're just not getting at what I'm saying either you realllly need me to be totally upfront about it or you just don't want to get why I doubt your claim of 2 vigs and that I did what I was suppose to do last night.

Pretty easy to figure it out.

you know what this means right
queen or seth are evil if you trust krogo's claim
or we have your head zara
thats fair

the problem with queen is only you know what she said

im not gonna ask you what she said

im only gonna ask....did she include all her night results or relevant info as well? or did she just hit you with the "teehee this is my role goodbye"

thats fair

the problem with queen is only you know what she said

im not gonna ask you what she said

im only gonna ask....did she include all her night results or relevant info as well? or did she just hit you with the "teehee this is my role goodbye"
i literally whispered "teehee this is my role goodbye" how did you know? are you a blackmailer??

Status
Not open for further replies.