Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The Witch, the Jester, and the Arsonist have lost the game!
With the collective decision by the remaining townsfolk, they have decided that nobody is to win this game.
Mafia, Town, and Jester have settled for a draw.
This some gay ass ToS game. Ended in a draw, smh.

But anyway, this was a very fun game to host! I enjoyed every single minute of it. You guys were very entertaining and to be honest, the game could have gone either way. Had Nat ignited the night before she was lynched, Tris and Rej would have died causing Town to win. Had Midnight been the one to turn into the Mafioso instead of Tris then Jew's shots wouldn't have failed and Town would win. Had Mafia killed someone Night 1 then they likely would have won. Again, a great game to watch as a host. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well. I'll be player reviews later today.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
This game was good :gokulaugh: i didn't want them to kill jew so i protected him, it was a 50/50 between myself and him... Town could have won if I protected myself...

Rej you played well, voting innocent on a witch kinda hints you're the jester especially because you're more cunning than to truly consider her innocent when it was clear she was not. And your total dis-involvement in the game made me think you were not town.

Tris and midnight worked in coordination a bit too well, that's what gave it away. You believed each other without any critical thought. Though you did play well and also deserved to win in my opinion.

Zara your visions were useful but they could have killed 2 townies, gambit was already the victim of one. Definitely don't trust people as easily, there was never a time when Tris proved herself to be a spy, though this might be because you are unfamiliar with the game roles.

GG Drago, and you all played a good game.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Had Mafia killed someone Night 1 then they likely would have won.

no need for such shade @Dragomir lol.

Thanks for the game though, you are the best host. Your write ups are truly legendary.

:myman:

I would also like to thank my team who did incredibly well while having such a shambolic leader @Midnight Delight @Tris Thanks for the draw guys. I will treasure it.

And @Flower you stink.😪

Status
Not open for further replies.