Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Yeah, go ahead and lynch me with no solid proof, always a solid tact. Zara said one or more of Gambit, Tris, and I are sus...did I miss where we towncleared HIM and decided to take everything he says on faith?
Post automatically merged:

Repeated β€œsolid” because y’all are getting me fucked up...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
How sure are you that gambit is town?
He told me he was jailer so pretty god damn positive.
Yeah, go ahead and lynch me with no solid proof, always a solid tact. Zara said one or more of Gambit, Tris, and I are sus...did I miss where we towncleared HIM and decided to take everything he says on faith?
Post automatically merged:

Repeated β€œsolid” because y’all are getting me fucked up...
we could vote Zara but I think Lanji is the safest bet

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
He told me he was jailer so pretty god damn positive.

we could vote Zara but I think Lanji is the safest bet
I don’t know that he’s necessarily wrong on either Gambit or Tris, I just know it’s not about me. From what I read, I don’t have a strong enough read on LC to switch right now.

Anyone else feel this way, that it’s CLEARLY me out of absolutely nowhere?? Can you provide any proof or back up this belief you’ve held for all of ten minutes right before a lynch??
Out of you, Tris and Gambit apparently one is scum. Gambit claimed solidly to town TAC, Tris' claim seems to work. It leaves you.

Why tf are you protecting Lanji so much?
Because he's town! And you are blind to see it!

You know what: I don't fucking care. Clearly we can't even all agree over a lynch. Do whatever you like

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Out of you, Tris and Gambit apparently one is scum. Gambit claimed solidly to town TAC, Tris' claim seems to work. It leaves you.

You know what: I don't fucking care. Clearly we can't even all agree over a lynch. Do whatever you like
Natalija. Give. Me. Proof.

Because all I have is Lanji trying to get me lynched day 1 on a lie then being wrong day 2 about you

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Trust me on this one, Lanji has been proven to be a liar all game. Vote him with me
I need to reread his posts real quick, I’ll let you know after the ISO.

TAC is blind, but only you see the light of me being scum...SEEMS LEGIT :laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.