Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
Did gambit atleast whisper who he jailed the last 2 nights?

i dont think we’re going to get 8 people to agree to vote for the same person this phase sigh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We've talked about this over and over. I'm sure of this, please trust my reads for once and let's lynch Jew.

Or do you not trust Zara's claim? Tris' claim? Gambit's claim?
I’m not trusting you without a reason to, and the longer this game goes on the less of a reason I have.
Did gambit atleast whisper who he jailed the last 2 nights?

i dont think we’re going to get 8 people to agree to vote for the same person this phase sigh
no, he was very hush hush with the details

Z
So gambit didnt say who he jailed

and i dont recall anyone saying they have been jailed in the last 37 pages

hmmm

💀💀💀💀

Or talk now. Give me your proof on why I should trust Lanji?!

why is it always later?! Now works fine too
I don't have proof

I told you why in every back and forth we have. It simply doesn't make sense that he's scum and playing like this, wake up

Why are you so against a Jew lynch? You didn't answer if you trust the other claims.
So gambit didnt say who he jailed

and i dont recall anyone saying they have been jailed in the last 37 pages

hmmm

💀💀💀💀
I... That's a good point. catded I don't know if ToS can even be played without a guaranteed jailor?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't have proof

I told you why in every back and forth we have. It simply doesn't make sense that he's scum and playing like this, wake up

Why are you so against a Jew lynch? You didn't answer if you trust the other claims.

I... That's a good point. catded I don't know if ToS can even be played without a guaranteed jailor?
I’m neutral on Jew, zero reasons to go after him. Unlike Lanji who isn’t even helping town

u dont even have enough brain cells to tell tac who you jailed and think you can insult other people 💀💀💀💀
You don't possess a single microorganism to scum lock a player who is amongst your N1 N1 result. Clearly it is your first time playing Psychic. Might as well, poorly played fake Psychic..

Status
Not open for further replies.