Status
Not open for further replies.
and why are you voting for yourself? Stop being an overly emotional bitch 💀
Bitch your ass. I am not being emotional.. I am attacking your sensitivity on this matter and look how you're slowly breaking down... When you play Psychic, N1 result doesn't confirm any of the players in the lineup as scum, it was there to help you determine who amongst the players are likely to be scum and you ask for claim if little to no reads are harnessed. Lynching off the bat is not resourceful. You are just creating an unnecessary wagon.

N2 results do not guarantee a solid town lead on the 2 of your results, too. It will guid you to gauge who are potentially town.

Z
i have no interest in your bitchy rants

either make yourself useless by saying who you jailed or shut up and lynch yourself

Z
Jailed? Lol yeah. Fishing for the jailor ei?

Iiirc tac didn't mention of me being one... nice one there..
he literally said you’re the jailer

you’re actually so dumb

you’re too busy crying and being emotional over the votes that you’re not even reading the game properly 💀💀💀💀

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
‎
Some extant thoughts, apropos of nothing.

who are the suspects?
what’s the case on them?
vote lynch tris
not believing it
This is virtually all Tobs did before Zara subbed in. Nothing particularly damning, but taken like this and with nothing else to supplement, makes me immediately suspicious of whoever’s playing in that spot.
Why? You seem pretty confident on this
Spy? What’s that? Lazy to Google, gotta go out :yasu:

Vote lynch Tris
Bandwagoning, and she’s not even hiding the fact. This is a tactic Nat loves because it makes things more difficult for the rest of us - does she really have a solid reason, or is she just fucking around? She’s an exceptional scum/third party (if they exist in ToS), so it’s hard to tell.
Protect Lanji :yasu: nah man, lynching Tris, you or Lanji is perfectly acceptable.

I believed you yesterday because you seemed genuine on the roleblock. But I just think Spy is unlikely in this game. Which is why I wanna hear what other Salem players think instead of your jester ass
Post automatically merged:

What about this Spy?
Again, does she really believe in a Tris lynch or any other? Or is she trying to build a case out of thin air, something she practically copped to beforehand.
:gokulaugh:
Tic TAC and beta are clean.
He’s said this multiple times, and while I’m willing to believe him for now, why haven’t we heard much from Final after this? Shouldn’t he be doing a victory lap that a single person cleared him as usual? I know I said not to judge on silence, but his is more deafening than others.
Vote Lynch Gambit
All right, fine. This was before he claimed psychic, but perhaps he really did find something tangible on Gambit. Nat was certainly willing to believe it...
I literally explained them to you. If you truly think this is some kind of big brain scum play; let’s lynch him and find out.

He did say he doesn’t have to help town, so there’s that
No. I’m more confident on Gambit/Rej as well. Reads > night mechanics, always.

Vote lynch Gambit
You’re wrong.

Let’s lynch Gambit or Tris.
So what changed? Why did she suddenly decide that of the three, it had to be me? Of course, I’m inclined to think that she’s doing what she did with Tris and blowing smoke where little fire is to be found...so that’s the second person she’s done it to, demonstrating she has little to no proof of her susses and is just deflecting. She wants us to trust her, but admits that her gut feeling is smarter than actual night results. I doubt this for obvious reason.
Fuck it, we can't afford to spend this phase bickering and splitting our votes and getting another no lynch, so I'm going to role reveal to put us all on the same page.

I am the Psychic.

Atleast one of these three people are scum: Gambit, Tris, Jew.

Atleast one of these two people are town: Nat, Lanji

We're going for Tris today everyone. Vote her up now.

Vote Lynch Tris
Even as Zara lists those of us he supposedly knows could be scum, he doesn’t stay on Gambit. Not sure what to make of this, but whoops...
....therefore

Vote Lynch Gambit
Post automatically merged:

she posted her results for last night
Aight, so Tris is clear (if we believe Zara). Nat is putting full faith into these claims he’s making, and yet...
We've talked about this over and over. I'm sure of this, please trust my reads for once and let's lynch Jew.

Or do you not trust Zara's claim? Tris' claim? Gambit's claim?
Suddenly, it’s all about me. I know I’m not scum, and I’m starting to doubt either Gambit or Tris is. In short, Zara and Nat both look real suspicious to me...y’all let me know if you think I’m off base or not, but I’m likely gonna vote for one of them before this day ends.

he literally said you’re the jailer

you’re actually so dumb

you’re too busy crying and being emotional over the votes that you’re not even reading the game properly 💀💀💀💀
I am following the game earthworm. If you read the D1 very carefully, you'd realize how and why I ended up pusing for Tris. You should know very well that she acted so weirdly last day and it cost her that. I believe it was one of your reasons for voting me, wasn't it?

Z
I am following the game earthworm. If you read the D1 very carefully, you'd realize how and why I ended up pusing for Tris. You should know very well that she acted so weirdly last day and it cost her that. I believe it was one of your reasons for voting me, wasn't it?
and who’s the second one

Amd you. You don't have a single reason to jump on that wagon. You are clearly coasting here honey.
Listen husband, stop throwing tantrums and be normal.

You're not even following the game properly. I was the one who created the wagon with Zara, but I was wrong. We clearly gotta lynch Jew based on Zara's results.

Z
If tris was jailed on night 1, why did she say that nothing happened to her or that she received no message when tac was interrogating her about his roleblock

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
‎
Listen husband, stop throwing tantrums and be normal.

You're not even following the game properly. I was the one who created the wagon with Zara, but I was wrong. We clearly gotta lynch Jew based on Zara's results.
You’ve created multiple wagons and abandoned each one with the same amount of proof both ways. You’re normally not this sloppy as scum, Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.