Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen husband, stop throwing tantrums and be normal.

You're not even following the game properly. I was the one who created the wagon with Zara, but I was wrong. We clearly gotta lynch Jew based on Zara's results.
No! There's not a single point lynching JDB as well. What is the case against him and I?

I am more into imposing a lynch back against Zara because clearly, he is creating unnecessary scum tactics to get rid of me..

Vote him, since you have branded yourself a high entity of coaster in this game by actively playing here and there.

Change Vote to Zara

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No! There's not a single point lynching JDB as well. What is the case against him and I?

I am more into imposing a lynch back against Zara because clearly, he is creating unnecessary scum tactics to get rid of me..

Vote him, since you have branded yourself a high entity of coaster in this game by actively playing here and there.

Change Vote to Zara
Jail and execute Panji pleaseZ

Fuck it, we can't afford to spend this phase bickering and splitting our votes and getting another no lynch, so I'm going to role reveal to put us all on the same page.

I am the Psychic.

Atleast one of these three people are scum: Gambit, Tris, Jew.

Atleast one of these two people are town: Nat, Lanji

We're going for Tris today everyone. Vote her up now.

Vote Lynch Tris
This sounds made up to you, Gambit?

Change Vote to Zara
Bravo if you think Zara is making that shit up. You’re doing some veryyyy clever town play here. Congrats.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
If tris was jailed on night 1, why did she say that nothing happened to her or that she received no message when tac was interrogating her about his roleblock
What? Who said I was jailed?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This sounds made up to you, Gambit?

Bravo if you think Zara is making that shit up. You’re doing some veryyyy clever town play here. Congrats.
If you’re using that post as proof (and to be clear, it’s the only thing I’ve seen you point at for all of your sussing), then why are you so adamant about buying it? What’s the connection between you and Zara that you’re so willing to die on the same hill as him?

If you’re using that post as proof (and to be clear, it’s the only thing I’ve seen you point at for all of your sussing), then why are you so adamant about buying it? What’s the connection between you and Zara that you’re so willing to die on the same hill as him?
Imagine if scum can actually make it up :yasu: come on now

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
the dumbass who’s been struggling to say who he jailed for n1 and n2 for the last 30 mins
I wasn't jailed... If I was really jailed, why didn't he execute me if he is so sure that I'm scum?

Z
I am following the game earthworm. If you read the D1 very carefully, you'd realize how and why I ended up pusing for Tris. You should know very well that she acted so weirdly last day and it cost her that. I believe it was one of your reasons for voting me, wasn't it?
@Tris

hes hinting at jailing you here

i assume you’re denying his claims

Z
Can u say who ur second jail target was mr gambit

so we can all watch them deny being jailed as well 💀💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.