Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so from those visions I understand why people are on Jew and Krogo and Nat, though it should be less certain for her if we only base it off of your vision.

Also from the way Krogo interracted with Jew I'd say he's the other vig, or claiming to be. If Lanji trusts Queen's claim to be legit, and Seth looks too genuine, Krogo is the odd one out.

One thing I don't understand is why Jew is defending himself a lot. But Krogo is more suspect in my eyes since I'm still not 100% convinced Tris is spy.
Unless someone wants to come in and claim 3rd vig and they were the ones who shot TAC (Since jew says he didn't) then you know I'm telling the truth.

Ok, so from those visions I understand why people are on Jew and Krogo and Nat, though it should be less certain for her if we only base it off of your vision.

Also from the way Krogo interracted with Jew I'd say he's the other vig, or claiming to be. If Lanji trusts Queen's claim to be legit, and Seth looks too genuine, Krogo is the odd one out.

One thing I don't understand is why Jew is defending himself a lot. But Krogo is more suspect in my eyes since I'm still not 100% convinced Tris is spy.
The sus on Nat has nothing to do with my vision. It's based on Lanji and Tris info. I got nothing incriminating Nat tbh.

You're right about Krogo claiming to be a vig and also claiming to kill tac.

i am 100% confused about queen/seth/krogo though, no idea whats going on there. so far im just telling myself that queen bamboozled lanji in the dms

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because it took them this damn long to come around on Nat, I’ve been sussing her since yesterday. Also, I know I’m innocent, and I have a useful role this time that I’d like to use if you asshats would let me :kriwhat:
Vote Lynch Nat

Town has no reason to lie about who they visited. And there is no reason to doubt Lanji's results.

But make no mistake Jew, this is a temporary truce, not an alliance. We'll settle this once and for all next dayphase. I won't rest until I see you hanged.

:datas:
Like I said earlier, you want it? Come and get it, darling :youcraz:

Because it took them this damn long to come around on Nat, I’ve been sussing her since yesterday. Also, I know I’m innocent, and I have a useful role this time that I’d like to use if you asshats would let me :kriwhat:

Like I said earlier, you want it? Come and get it, darling :youcraz:
I got to do the best thing the entire game. Shoot TAC. No one else can be as useful as that.
Post automatically merged:

Also

unvote
vote lynch Nat @Dragomir

I think we all know the people that should be handled at night, just need the right townies to know to to go for. And also not be stupid, like I don't think a vig should act tonight, with the info we have so far.
what do you mean a vig shouldnt act tonight?

krogo better put a bullet through jew's skull tonight

:lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

oh right forgot about the witch LMAO

i take that back

krogo should put a bullet in jew if nat flips witch

Status
Not open for further replies.