Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
where does it say this

screenshot from wiki pls or link
Drago told me lmao. This is exactly what I wanted to do.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Like you need to understand I cant vote mafia because if the vig doesnt shoot the final mafia then the vig throws the game which means the mods can ban the vig for that. So no I cant vote mafia and throw my possible win away.

D

Dragomir

Hey, in the event that a Jester is causing retarded cockblocking situations such as this, I will allow the Jester to have a free win instead of being endgame. This means that you guys don't have to lynch the Jester this day phase. I'll make them win anyway.

So please hurry up and convince the Jester to vote with you guys and end the game already. I don't care who does the convincing, just end this slow day phase. I'm tired :pepeke:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Hey, in the event that a Jester is causing retarded cockblocking situations such as this, I will allow the Jester to have a free win instead of being endgame. This means that you guys don't have to lynch the Jester this day phase. I'll make them win anyway.

So please hurry up and convince the Jester to vote with you guys and end the game already. I don't care who does the convincing, just end this slow day phase. I'm tired :pepeke:
Vote dragomir.
Post automatically merged:

Lemme take a smoke before I decide.

I would rather Rej win than let those Two nerds win

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Rej just remember who was the first to agree to help you win

it was town

:datas:
You literally agree to everything so you could win. I would have voted him too...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I can also have Rej win by himself if the rest of y'all agree to lose so neither Mafia or Town win.
You can make it a draw or RNG it since that's how BGM would handle it. Or you end this phase in a no lynch and let me win.

Gimme 10 mins I will vote the most malicious slot in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.