Status
Not open for further replies.
What job did mafia for you?
Killing that damn fruit, its a joke btw. Im just poking fun at kiwi dying first. Anyone got any info?
Post automatically merged:

Im thinking no sk then, because they kill whoever roleblocks them if they got roleblocked. Unless we follow the new Sk in town of salem which can now choose not to automatically kill the people visiting him.

Z
Anyone got any info?
There's a transporter. That's all I got.

Im thinking no sk then, because they kill whoever roleblocks them if they got roleblocked.
Oh wow I didn’t even know this was a thing. You and Mel sure are knowledgeable about ToS.

One of you needs to play every game with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Guardian Angel has protected Rej.
Rej will not be able to be voted up to trial during the voting phase today.

(Sorry, this should have been with the opening post for this dayphase.)

guardian angel is a nuetral player isnt it

Killing that damn fruit, its a joke btw. Im just poking fun at kiwi dying first. Anyone got any info?

Im thinking no sk then, because they kill whoever roleblocks them if they got roleblocked. Unless we follow the new Sk in town of salem which can now choose not to automatically kill the people visiting him.
a bit early to say
what if they werent roleblocked.

Z
Neutral beign. Doesn’t seem to be an enemy of town from my quick skim of the wiki role. The question is...what faction is the person they are protecting? :sadgrin:

ill need to read the guardian wiki’s page properly when not on mobile.

Interesting. I am wondering how you easily concluded that since no kill, no sk. Are you expecting yourself to be rbd?
The Guardian Angel has protected Rej.
Rej will not be able to be voted up to trial during the voting phase today.

(Sorry, this should have been with the opening post for this dayphase.)

Oh! But it doesn't mean that Rej is confirmed townie. Just saying

Interesting. I am wondering how you easily concluded that since no kill, no sk. Are you expecting yourself to be rbd?

Oh! But it doesn't mean that Rej is confirmed townie. Just saying
Yeah guardian angels have a random target, could be evil could be not. I played a game where the guardian angels target was the arso, it was funny.

I explained why, Sks kill the person that visits them. And you’d see another kill besides mafia if there was an Sk. So I’m thinking we might be dealing with an arso/WW and not an SK.

The problem is town of salem had an update for sk in which he can chose to use an action that allows him not to automatically kill the person that visits him. Anyways, we will know soon enough once more players come in with info.

Yeah guardian angels have a random target, could be evil could be not. I played a game where the guardian angels target was the arso, it was funny.
He has always been the target of GA and ended up scum on all occasions internation-wide.
I explained why, Sks kill the person that visits them. And you’d see another kill besides mafia if there was an Sk. So I’m thinking we might be dealing with an arso/WW and not an SK.
50-50, could also mean that it wasn't visited or the SK touched a night immune. So I am not singling it out just yet.

He has always been the target of GA and ended up scum on all occasions internation-wide.

50-50, could also mean that it wasn't visited or the SK touched a night immune. So I am not singling it out just yet.
Maybe, could’ve hit a BG guarding or a doc healing or someone who was in jail yes. That’s why I said when people come out with info we’ll get a better picture.

I forgot exe or gf too

If this is a standard set-up, I anticipate 9 townies.
Jailor
Doc
Sheriff/Invest
6 Random Townies (TP)
3 Mafia
3 Indies (Guardian Angel, ?, ?)

Let's wait if there are controlled pips.

Status
Not open for further replies.