Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž

CRRRRRRRAZYYYYYYYYYYY

Yo kids, I arrived like a bomb, almost forgot about this game lmao. My role clearly states I am town so I will play like this and I won't tolerate behaviour that is aimed against my alignment. Which clearly is, and I repeat here: Town, T. O. W. N.

Let's all repeat guys: KuREJi is town. Reji is town. Rej is town. KYAAHAHAHA

So let's scum hunt!

waiting for my boi rej then we can start
Why exactly me? Why does your progress on making reads depend on me exactly? That is quite weak man.

Getting slight town vibes from Flower.

Also Beta gets his bias fed. Seems townish.
I hate slow games. Gives scum enough space to hide.

1. Rej-townie
2. Tris-scum
3. Seraphoenix-indie
4. Finalbeta-townie
5. Midnight Delight-townie
6. Jew D. Boy-indie
7.Light D Lamperouge-scum
8. KiriNigiri-townie
9. Natalija-our gf
10. Real Go D. Usopp- townie
11. Zem-townie
12.Gambit-townie
13. Flower-townie
14. Lindltaylor-indie
15. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-scum
16. Fujishiro -townie

Aren't they only action claims? Either way, there are multiple ways of hinting at what one found out at night. No one should waste it of course, we should have an agreement through discussion. Just saying it's possible to put more than 2 actions out there if we do it right.
I agree with the Lanji scum read. Light served this read list and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE even didn't react to this. No the first thing he was looking forward too was my appearance.

I will park my vote on Lanji for now.

Vote lynch Lanji Cucksmoke @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Post automatically merged:

We are lynching someone this early?
You don't like this idea?

CRRRRRRRAZYYYYYYYYYYY

Yo kids, I arrived like a bomb, almost forgot about this game lmao. My role clearly states I am town so I will play like this and I won't tolerate behaviour that is aimed against my alignment. Which clearly is, and I repeat here: Town, T. O. W. N.

Let's all repeat guys: KuREJi is town. Reji is town. Rej is town. KYAAHAHAHA

So let's scum hunt!

Why exactly me? Why does your progress on making reads depend on me exactly? That is quite weak man.

Getting slight town vibes from Flower.

Also Beta gets his bias fed. Seems townish.

I agree with the Lanji scum read. Light served this read list and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE even didn't react to this. No the first thing he was looking forward too was my appearance.

I will park my vote on Lanji for now.

Vote lynch Lanji Cucksmoke @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
lol it was fluff season and you are coming out this hard
no trolling this time eh rej
what a sad reunion

mafia sometimes is hard boyo I know this, prove this reunion to be worthy, no fluff anymore in this game since the Rej bomb happened
nah imma keep fluffing
thats how I play now and get reads
you on the other hand coming out this hard is disappointing smh. light gives reads all the time to get reactions
there was nothing to react to. lmao.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
what happened to covid game rej smh
well I play a lot more lax now
but I get reads that way because I can make myself an easy target .... ..... wont explain the rest.
a cultist lynching a towny happened in the covid game :blush: probz to ma boi Noctis

let's see, the day is long

I don't like how LindItaylor pretty much vanished and his only post in the game thus far is his vote to my expenses.
it also means the same for you, the day is long and soon I will vanish too

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
i say we vote his ass up i've seen too many of these jokes day 1 actually end up real lol

hes probably scum, but his teammates arent the people who he listed lol
Imma need something more that this to take this seriously ningen.

But besides that, you're looking alright so far.

Flashy entrance Rej. Why Lanji specifically though? Many people didn't react to the list, I think they are used to me doing it by now though.

*than this

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
contributive*

Do you actually believe you will just be lynched because a couple people vote on you?
Allegedly.

It occurred several times in the past when I had gotten voted out of the blue. The thing then escalated pretty speedily.

It appears that my wagon makes the mouths of the wolves particularly happy.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
contributive*

Allegedly.

It occurred several times in the past when I had gotten voted out of the blue. The thing then escalated pretty speedily.

It appears that my wagon makes the mouths of the wolves particularly happy.
I think it's just you are fun to lynch.

I'm certain you have got a lot better since I last played with you, will be cool to see the improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.