Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

JK :neesama:

We should stop now tbh.

Where are all the other players? This is why I don't like 48 hour games. Too much time so everyone is slacking off.
Post automatically merged:

So anyone wanna chime in or something?

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
No I meant he can play from one extreme end to the other. That's why I used those instances. As in he can play from one end all the way to the other, including the middle. Maybe my wording wasn't the best.

At the moment no.
Ah I see. No worries.

Well, I don't think debating whether Law is pro town or not is gonna help. But it'll be nice to see him kill vergo again :cheers:

Anyway
Unvote
Vote Lynch Rej @Yo Tan Wa

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ah I see. No worries.
Aight.

But it'll be nice to see him kill vergo again :cheers:
I got the sudden urge to tag Critical here lmao. For some backstory, so you get the joke lmao, Critical is the biggest Vergo wanker in the world, yeah they exist lmao, and thinks Vergo's coming back and is the terminator lmao.

Anyway
Unvote
Vote Lynch Rej @Yo Tan Wa
What's the case on Rej btw? Haven't seen him the entire day and the only thing he's posted yesterday were the flashy entrance and a short convo with me and Lanji. He did seem to be tunneling a bit on Lanji.

Also I am out. UCL is about to start. Gotta cheer for Real.
:finally:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This inactivity isn't sitting well with me, so let's bump it up.

@KiriNigiri you said you got some reads. Mind sharing them?

@Rej you've been largely absent and got votes on you. What do you think of that? People seem to think you're being strange.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
@Natalija

I'm looking forward Usopp's response. I want to know why he thinks you have 50% chance to flip scum (he specifically mentions "either Light or Natalija are scum"). He answered me with exactly these words after I asked him his stance on the Midnight matter, since my vote on you stems from the fact I thought you were getting the better of Midnight's dumb-scum meta by claiming he was acting dumb again, but overall I felt like his meta on Usopp was a legit one. Then you said no it's not, Midnight is not even telling the truth about that game. So IYO Usopp behaved differently and not like Midnight was inferring (aka Usopp overreacting, which apparently bothered Midnight in the concurrent game we are playing now.)

So I'm trying to disentangle this situation for now, to analyze which puzzle pieces don't stick together.
As I'm stating here I want to clear up the Natalija-Midnight-Usopp situation because it entangled in a way I seriously doubt there's no scum present amongst them.

However if Usopp does not respond to my query, I will be unable to actually judge who is more likely to flip that way of the three.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Not really sure if that's enough tbh. It's been like 8 hours since the round started. Many haven't even posted yet. Seems to me like you wanna tunnel on Lanji tbh.
Yet I didn't tunnel him.
cause I was waiting for him lol
so he made a case before I did.

now I cant make a fucking case on him cause he made one first
rej fuck you
you wanted to make a case on me? lmao, sniped
I always find it weird that One Piece themed games are always the slowest on the site lmao.

So let's bump up the activity a bit.

@Rej @Tris @Midnight Delight @KiriNigiri @Gambit @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Marimo_420

Wanna weigh in on what's been happening today?
I really felt meh today and I was busy most of the time so I couldn't play. Up to page 11 my reads haven't changed and idk what's going on. I am still at my first impressions.
Let's have a bit more activity pls. I know it's 48 hours but what's the point if we don't make the most of it.

@Rej how you feeling rn?

Again I'm not.

Why you so triggered when I said I have a little sus lean on you?

I don't need a life story bro. I haven't casted a vote or even said you're scum but you looking abit more iffy rn.
I feel like dipping this phase, how much time do we have left? I might pop up at EoD at work to vote.
This inactivity isn't sitting well with me, so let's bump it up.

@KiriNigiri you said you got some reads. Mind sharing them?

@Rej you've been largely absent and got votes on you. What do you think of that? People seem to think you're being strange.
Idk where the votes come from, but if people are happy with voting me then congrats. I think my vote was a hit and this fed the bias of some people.

I will go sleep now and besides being busy today I have to admit something:

I played Genshin Impact and just wanted to make dailies, but I ended up playing for 2 hours more...story campaign and stuff. I just procrastinated from this game.

Anyway I head to bed my vote will remain on Lanji because I think I triggered mostly scum.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yet I didn't tunnel him.
You're focus is completely on him though.

Idk where the votes come from, but if people are happy with voting me then congrats. I think my vote was a hit and this fed the bias of some people.
I think you might have like 2 or 3 votes. Not sure, and I can't really check now lmao.

Your vote on Lanji was a hit or voting you is a hit? I don't understand, sorry.

Your*

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
You're focus is completely on him though.

I think you might have like 2 or 3 votes. Not sure, and I can't really check now lmao.

Your vote on Lanji was a hit or voting you is a hit? I don't understand, sorry.
My vote on Lanji, it fed the bias of people to vote for me. So I feel like I am on the right track.

Idk about you guys but people be like "oh in 5 games I havent seen Rej doing this" but people dont realize that I already passed my 100 games mark globally. So idk about these kind of asspulls on me. I play how I feel and vibe. That is my defense I wanted to put out there.

I rly gotta sleep now. Cu

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
My vote on Lanji, it fed the bias of people to vote for me. So I feel like I am on the right track.
I see, thanks for explaining.

Idk about you guys but people be like "oh in 5 games I havent seen Rej doing this" but people dont realize that I already passed my 100 games mark globally. So idk about these kind of asspulls on me. I play how I feel and vibe. That is my defense I wanted to put out there.
I have no idea br0. I think we only played one game together, the CG one, but I don't remember much from you in that game lol. I gotta rely on info provided by other peeps. Lanji seems to think he knows you best and something is fishy with you.

Aight aight. Night.

Rej knows what's he doing, that's for sure. I've played with him so many times and he definitely plays different each time, which is sometimes a pain.

But Midnight is just sliding by like his scum self and coasting, just lynch him. :sadgrin:

UGH *what he's

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
But Midnight is just sliding by like his scum self and coasting, just lynch him.
Do you have any evidence that he was lying about his meta on Usopp and making it up? I can partially agree that he was acting dumb by asking why I was being sussed (however I was disagreeing with the reasoning lying behind the sussing on me, and sometimes one can ask a question like that to simply look for explanations, rather than it implying playing dumb or making an useless question.) But of course, if he instead crafted a false meta on Usopp, that's a scum-worthy element since it means he fundamentally came up with an escamotage to try to take Usopp out of the equation. And I seriously doubt he would misremember such a clear cut type of meta too. Overreaction is a clear cut type of meta.

Usopp hasn't been online for a whole day so I wonder whether or not he will state why he firmly thinks you have 50% chance to drop scum.

Done with school for the day
what did I miss.

i wasnt even going to vote for you rej
neither was I trying to get reads when I first called you out.
I was waiting for you to troll. but nvm.
this is how its going to now :josad:

Countdown Click here
Vote Tally:

Gambit-> Zem> Midnight
Real Usopp-> Light
LindlTaylor-> Finalbeta > Rej
Rej-> Lanji
Zem-> Finalbeta
Natalija-> Midnight
Seraphoenix-> Zem
Flower-> Rej
Lanji-> Nat