Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Not strictly, he wanted to eliminate everyone per his wincon. Either way, that doesn’t really matter now...between Final and Midnight, who do you find more suspicious? Or do you believe they could both be on one side or the other?
Mid is definitely GF by how he's playing and how he survived day 1.

Final is looking more and more likely scum based on how he's trying to save mid rn by trying to switch up to flowa
Post automatically merged:

As for the third one

I'm not sure

I have a theory on who they are.

3 peeps do stick out....

I will hold up for now

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Mid is definitely GF by how he's playing and how he survived day 1.

Final is looking more and more likely scum based on how he's trying to save mid rn by trying to switch up to flowa
Since I’m not allowed to say more, I will just state that I don’t think Midnight is GF.
I'm neither shifting the attention on Midnight, nor I'm defending him.
You know we can see your posts, right? We can also read them, too. Lie to yourself if you must, but you’ve deflected away from him for two entire days (and most of the third).

Zemmi

GodMommie
Truthfully thinking about Beta I believe he is town, he is the number one rule breaker of hints. He was suspect of flower and was questioning if there could really be two invests in the game because he seen her role as being investy. My assumption here was if he clearly got the idea she was an invest role and that their could only be one in this set up he had the intention of countering her.

So I'm like pretty sure he is town and not scum.

Trust me know one hates to say it more than I do.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'll advise people to read JDB's previous post very carefully.

I still wanna wait for others to arrive so that we can reach an agreement, but if I understood JDB properly my vote will go to Finalbeta.

Truthfully thinking about Beta I believe he is town, he is the number one rule breaker of hints. He was suspect of flower and was questioning if there could really be two invests in the game because he seen her role as being investy. My assumption here was if he clearly got the idea she was an invest role and that their could only be one in this set up he had the intention of countering her.

So I'm like pretty sure he is town and not scum.

Trust me know one hates to say it more than I do.
Is this your only reason for why you think he's Town?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Is this your only reason for why you think he's Town?
Nope, his play style right now says the same thing. I would actually become suspect of anyone who says they got something guilty on.

I'm not perfect and I could be wrong here, but I would put my money on it him being town.

I'm even certain I know his character :seriously: I can see why the hosts are annoyed with him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'll advise people to read JDB's previous post very carefully.

I still wanna wait for others to arrive so that we can reach an agreement, but if I understood JDB properly my vote will go to Finalbeta.
I’m also willing to wait, but if it’s needed later on, y’all consider this me reserving the second claim, since SOMEONE forced the host’s hand :lusalty:
If you are referring to that lynch matter, it applies with Gambit too.
Tell me this isn’t you defending Midnight since the first day:
The wagon on Midnight looks overwhelming, specially for the weird twist it got.

Vote Lynch Natalija @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa

She asked him whether or not he was playing dumb and he was clear in stating he wasn't. His explanatory post regarding the reason why he was holding Usopp as suspect didn't feel so weak. Then he asked why I was being sussed and she felt like he was yet once again playing dumb. 2/2 when a townie would have rolled with 0/2 or 1/2. It looks like a forced vote to me. Easy target easy vote.

@Light D Lamperouge Midnight didn't ignore a single question, not sure where you got that from. Natalija only asked him whether or not he was playing dumb and he was fast in addressing that out. I truly hope you are just inadvertently mystifying this.
Oh really?

How could Midnight possibly not know Usopp had he gotten a grasp about his meta? Why would he make that stuff up? Was he really supposed to answer such an obvious question?
People have literally to scramble if they want to justify their votes on you the way I see it.

You weren't dumb a single bit so far in this game.
Do you have any evidence that he was lying about his meta on Usopp and making it up? I can partially agree that he was acting dumb by asking why I was being sussed (however I was disagreeing with the reasoning lying behind the sussing on me, and sometimes one can ask a question like that to simply look for explanations, rather than it implying playing dumb or making an useless question.) But of course, if he instead crafted a false meta on Usopp, that's a scum-worthy element since it means he fundamentally came up with an escamotage to try to take Usopp out of the equation. And I seriously doubt he would misremember such a clear cut type of meta too. Overreaction is a clear cut type of meta.

Usopp hasn't been online for a whole day so I wonder whether or not he will state why he firmly thinks you have 50% chance to drop scum.
I don't really think Midnight activated anything. Re read the latest pages of D1.
How can I explain....

All I can tell you is that *I really don't think* that Midnight stopped the lynch.
What kind of question is this :choppawhat: How can someone know which player they were jailed from?

By the way I'm questioning whether or not a jailor role can make sense in this game. If you have ideas just spill the beans guys.
There is something that bugs my mind. A scum would not claim a third time knowing there is a risk they would get modkilled. Going by this logic I don't feel Midnight is supposed to be Mafia or anything else.
Wait a second..

Smoker fits the jailor role perfectly!

Midnight must be telling the truth eventually.

By the way why are you guys lynching Gambit so badly? He basically claimed Law. Is it because Rej could hold a night result? So what happens if Gambit flips Law? Someone must shoot Rej?
I don't see Midnight lying. That would be very dumb of a scum to force their way through a third claim (totally unnecessary since Midnight was not the leading wagon) knowing beforehand that could have meant modkill, unless he was dense enough to act in complete spite of his team.

Furthermore, Smoker should be the jailor.

Nope, his play style right now says the same thing. I would actually become suspect of anyone who says they got something guilty on.

I'm not perfect and I could be wrong here, but I would put my money on it him being town.
Yeah, sorry, I don't see how he could possibly be Town at this point.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I’m also willing to wait, but if it’s needed later on, y’all consider this me reserving the second claim, since SOMEONE forced the host’s hand :lusalty:

Tell me this isn’t you defending Midnight since the first day:
Please read everything I have said about Beta, read the ability he claimed, are you telling me you really think he is scum lol.

Yeah, sorry, I don't see how he could possibly be Town at this point.
Maybe that is because you aren't.

Btw Beta's ability would make him Luffy

Please read everything I have said about Beta, read the ability he claimed, are you telling me you really think he is scum lol.

Maybe that is because you aren't.

Btw Beta's ability would make him Luffy
I'm Town, but you are very protective of Beta now. I'm starting to doubt YOU are Town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm Town, but you are very protective of Beta now. I'm starting to doubt YOU are Town.
Please doubt all you want. I'm pretty sure I'm right about him, so why wouldn't I put my neck out for someone I think is town? Flower isn't that how I alawys am? If I know someone is town, I have no issues defending them right?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also I'm not saying flower is scum or town. However, god people I keep hearing all these rules and things meta blah blah blah, you have to let go of that as town if you want to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.