Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im super guilty of not reading day 4
that day has so much juicy stuff on tris

that + not paying attention to lanji being hammered was the recipe for disaster

Zemmi

GodMommie
So we will talk about the elphant in the room.

The decision that was made at the end of the game.

Myself, Dragomir and Novas all felt that it would be the most fair to end that scenario in a draw.

However, I never made rules for those 1 v 1 scenarios for myself to use, and by default I always use the wiki when those situations arise.

Since I did find the situation unfair I did automatically convert Usopp to a Vampire, because he truly wanted to play by his actual wincon since he felt he messed up earlier and owed that to town.

I thought the 3 transporter in one game caused me the most grief before, but it was actually this scenario right now.

I hope I didn't upset anyone too much with the decision I made, it just seemed like the only fair way was to go with the wiki since that is what I have always done in the past.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The Vampires have won the game
@Flower @Rhea @Light D Lamperouge & @Ekkologix

I really enjoyed hosting the game. I want to thank you all for playing!!!

An honorably mention @Wris she was just so close, if she would have picked Light, she would have won.

With the set up, the goal was to make it to where counting on claims could hurt the town, which it did in some places. I do find the set up overall balanced. I don't mind hearing you thoughts on it.

If you want more detailed feedback about how you did in the game just ask.

@AL sama @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ekkologix @Rhea @Ratchet @Xlaw @MangoSenpai @Sallucion @krogothwolf @T-Pein™ @Light D Lamperouge @Wris @oddoddfruit @Juliet @Dragomir @Lindltaylor @Fruitji @Flower @Melontonin @Van @MangoSenpai

Status
Not open for further replies.