[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

:endthis:because a roleblocked person always has to say that they got roleblocked, immediately
No they don't. That's just a mindset that people have adopted from OJ for some reason. You can choose not to claim it if you want.

D

Dragomir

Hi i was late due to busy schedule lets get this cracking .
Before you start reading all the posts, we need you to claim your role. Somebody got results saying that at least one person is scum between you, NeutralWatcher and Finalbeta. We have already uncovered that Beta is scum and Neutral died. So, we gotta see if you're scum as well.

H

Homelander

Before you start reading all the posts, we need you to claim your role. Somebody got results saying that at least one person is scum between you, NeutralWatcher and Finalbeta. We have already uncovered that Beta is scum and Neutral died. So, we gotta see if you're scum as well.
i am not a scum btw . So it will be beta !

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Can i do whisper stuff ?i forgot its mechanics ?
Without claim how we would know that you are tellinf truth especially when you didn't contribute in catching scums at all.

A claim would help us. Yes you can whisper...pm host

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So that's our fifth TI claim?

• Homelander
  • Beta
  • Dark Admiral
  • Flower
  • Poison Chan
Lmao at all of this being likely.
Two claimed LO

One is psychic..

One is investigator

One claimed Sherif.

Flowers claim is quite bold and happened right at the beginning. That's more credible to me.

Poison chan made mistake but it looked genuine..also they both are consistent with no slips

Now,.we have Sherif, and two LO.

Homelander claim makes a bit more sense because no one claimed Sherif. And, I doubt he would have checked whole thread to see who claimed what....but we can Keep eyes on him

This once again leave us with final and DA LO controversy....

Well as of now lynching final is right bet.

Vote Lynch finalbeta

Status
Not open for further replies.