[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why outing yourself and others and not being sure of the name of your target in the first place ..

Hm as I thought
Beta is already sus as fuck

But I am wondering how dark admiral didn't sus beta over claiming LO
So we have like potential witch
My role hasn't been counterclaimed yet because I'm the genuine LO.

Not my problem if you guys don't understand the dynamic of finding out reactions tbh.

Why do you always insta assuming that someone is lying when saying that your role is something that it isn't for you? You ever sit down and ask yourself "would scum actually just lie about this for no reason or was it a townie making a mistake"?
Why so defensive, Drago?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If Flower is psychic and one of her three targets is scum for sure, and we all sort of agreed that it is FB, then should we let jailor deal with him or lynch him?

and does this mean NW and Homelander (who were also provided to her) are towncleared if FB flips scum?

That was defensive? Bruh.
Well, how else would you call it when somebody defends a slip? Not defending? Not ruling out that it might have been genuine, but given your reaction that just seems like scum defending their buddy or an inexperienced Townie. In both cases you're the scum.

D

Dragomir

If Flower is psychic and one of her three targets is scum for sure, and we all sort of agreed that it is FB, then should we let jailor deal with him or lynch him?

and does this mean NW and Homelander (who were also provided to her) are towncleared if FB flips scum?
It is better to let the jailor kill him.

No, NW and Homelander can still be scum regardless of Beta's alignment.

D

Dragomir

Well, how else would you call it when somebody defends a slip? Not defending? Not ruling out that it might have been genuine, but given your reaction that just seems like scum defending their buddy or an inexperienced Townie. In both cases you're the scum.
I wasn't defending Poison with my questions. I was trying to understand why you play the way you do. It had nothing to do with Poison besides the fact that she had happened to be the person you insta assumed to be scum for no particular reason. I want you to answer my question Flower. Can you do that?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
At least two people are lying here... there is massive contradictions..

Let me have food and then I will get back to it.

C

Celestia

One would be at least scum there could be a room for other
poor poison chan, You just pulled a pistol on the guy with the missile launcher..!!
And if no one's gonna say it or even consider it I'm saying it- @Finalbeta isn't lying.
So u denying her results on u??

Status
Not open for further replies.