[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Reborn it is much more optimal to jail Beta because he is outed scum. It is the job of the jailor to kill outed scum. Furthermore, it takes away the risk of them losing their executions because they won't be executing a possible town but instead confirmed scum.

Lastly, a lynch shouldn't be used against outed scum. As we all know, lynches can provide info. I see no additional being made when you lynch an outed scum. You get that info by lynching possible scum.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was seeing how many scums will try to mislead us on Vote lynching Him. And it was not half bad.
That's BS. If it wasn't for posion chan calling you out, you were cementum final as scum.

If you wanted to see reaction then you would have asked question from others instead of simple pushing up final case. That's setting up a mislynch here deliberately

Also,.make a claim

@Reborn it is much more optimal to jail Beta because he is outed scum. It is the job of the jailor to kill outed scum. Furthermore, it takes away the risk of them losing their executions because they won't be executing a possible town but instead confirmed scum.

Lastly, a lynch shouldn't be used against outed scum. As we all know, lynches can provide info. I see no additional being made when you lynch an outed scum. You get that info by lynching possible scum.
Drago did you even read the part where I'm the Lookout or are you still blindly thirsty for lynching?

You are further and further proving me correctly about that move of mine.

okay okay okay, so listen up people. At first I wanted to use my action on flower but i used it on Dark and mixed it up somehow. but it seems that got things rolling.

poor poison chan, You just pulled a pistol on the guy with the missile launcher..!!
And if no one's gonna say it or even consider it I'm saying it- @Finalbeta isn't lying.
so he is the look out and you the forger? cause if i am not wrong al said no coven in this game?
sure i have. I was just counter checking my results. and yeah Poison needs to be taken out of the system before it spreads any farther.
ay im poison once i'm in i spread like - poison!
of course. Poison chan is a scum.
NGL, i am starting to admire dark, i mean after getting the results you literally scum reading me !

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you're really in it Pal. You've fake claimed it again. I'm the real LO.
First you pushed scum case on final who claimed LO

Then, poison chan said you are either LO, witch, coven leader or forger.

Then you said final isn't lying and he is Lo. And, you tried to set posion chan as scum by saying she is lying.

Then when I called your inconsistency,

You said you are LO and final is lying. So how come poison lied?

Dark you are also making way too many slips.

@Finalbeta what results you had last night

First you pushed scum case on final who claimed LO

Then, poison chan said you are either LO, witch, coven leader or forger.

Then you said final isn't lying and he is Lo. And, you tried to set posion chan as scum by saying she is lying.

Then when I called your inconsistency,

You said you are LO and final is lying. So how come poison lied?

Dark you are also making way too many slips.

@Finalbeta what results you had last night
I like reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.