[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you pushed scum case on final who claimed LO

Then, poison chan said you are either LO, witch, coven leader or forger.

Then you said final isn't lying and he is Lo. And, you tried to set posion chan as scum by saying she is lying.

Then when I called your inconsistency,

You said you are LO and final is lying. So how come poison lied?

Dark you are also making way too many slips.

@Finalbeta what results you had last night
when I said Final was lying here;
poor poison chan, You just pulled a pistol on the guy with the missile launcher..!!
And if no one's gonna say it or even consider it I'm saying it- [B]@Finalbeta isn't lying[/B].
It was regarding him getting role blocked. Is that enough of it. And yes obviously I was investigating him.

D

Dragomir

when I said Final was lying here;

It was regarding him getting role blocked. Is that enough of it. And yes obviously I was investigating him.
So if Final was lying about being role blocked cause you watched him, then how tf is he still town? You said that you didn't believe that he was lying. That doesn't add up with anything you're saying.

okay okay okay, so listen up people. At first I wanted to use my action on flower but i used it on Dark and mixed it up somehow. but it seems that got things rolling.

so he is the look out and you the forger? cause if i am not wrong al said no coven in this game?

ay im poison once i'm in i spread like - poison!

NGL, i am starting to admire dark, i mean after getting the results you literally scum reading me !
Do you have any idea how much complicated you made this game by your single slip-off of mentioning Flower instead of me.? Are you sure you're not just shooting blanks. and actually hit the mark.??

Do you have any idea how much complicated you made this game by your single slip-off of mentioning Flower instead of me.? Are you sure you're not just shooting blanks. and actually hit the mark.??
i regret a shit ton of things evryday tbh, this just added to the list but it is rolling stuff, you are slipping because of my slip

Status
Not open for further replies.