[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
so TAC is mafia and he whispered to me to block a non mafia (Kiwipom)? Or is TAC town too? since his suspicioun sounded legit

@Kiwipom what you think about TAC's suspicion on you?
From reading his posts, I think he is town and with Flower’s results, it was soft confirmed that Centurion has a high chance of being townie.

If I’m not mistaken, you whispered to him first. So who was suspicious of me first, you or TAC?

Well, one of them is definitely Town due to my results. So this could be the case.

For me Kiwi is the most likely of them to be Town, so it's between TAC and Homelander.
I'm a little lost how your power works could you explain how you came to those results?

I'm a little lost how your power works could you explain how you came to those results?
Every odd night I get three names, at least one of them is scum.
Every even night I get two names, at least one of them is good.

N1 I got NW, Homelander and Finalbeta which is why I asked for their claims last DP.
N2 I got Kiwi and TAC.

Every odd night I get three names, at least one of them is scum.
Every even night I get two names, at least one of them is good.

N1 I got NW, Homelander and Finalbeta which is why I asked for their claims last DP.
N2 I got Kiwi and TAC.
Soo then lets say we lynch kiwi. And she is town. Then by that logic we would have to lynch TAC cause he is assured scum. Long story short, your ability is really powerful. How many uses do you have of it?

D

Dragomir

Not really, if we're able to deduce who's town and scum then we can overpower mafia very easily as they can't do shit about it.

Town with information is the most dangerous of them all.

D

Dragomir

Soo then lets say we lynch kiwi. And she is town. Then by that logic we would have to lynch TAC cause he is assured scum. Long story short, your ability is really powerful. How many uses do you have of it?
No, that's not how it works. TAC can still be town if Kiwi is town.

Not really, if we're able to deduce who's town and scum then we can overpower mafia very easily as they can't do shit about it.

Town with information is the most dangerous of them all.
Wrong quote but I get your message. But can't mafia just fake claim? A quick google search or even the link AL posted at the first page tells you roles that can exist in this game. So like mafia can just claim those and all of a sudden everyone is town. :/

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Can't scum just fake claim?
Sure they can but they not Only have to back with results but those claims must fit in with game mechanics. And, there is always the risk of someone else having the same role. So there is limit.

It's not easy to fake....

Reborn

Oh. So then why should we trust flowers statements?
Well her result help us catch sk on day one.

And, her second result also has credibility because it matches with my results.

Now,. it's not like I believe flower 100%. I already considered that into the equation....

Sure they can but they not Only have to back with results but those claims must fit in with game mechanics. And, there is always the risk of someone else having the same role. So there is limit.

It's not easy to fake....
Hmm fair point. Unless multiple of the same roles are in the game. Like two look outs. And with the janitor role mafia can just claim to be the role that was cleaned. The more I look at it, mafia does have a hard time to fake claim but with Google on their side as well as janitor. They can fake it enough.

Unless we all mass claim first two days and see any inconsistancies that people may have. Since janitor has cleaned one role. Mafia only has one role that they can safely hide into to.

Well her result help us catch sk on day one.

And, her second result also has credibility because it matches with my results.

Now,. it's not like I believe flower 100%. I already considered that into the equation....
I see. So because of her past success she is more trustworthy then not? Intresting.

Reborn

Hmm fair point. Unless multiple of the same roles are in the game. Like two look outs. And with the janitor role mafia can just claim to be the role that was cleaned. The more I look at it, mafia does have a hard time to fake claim but with Google on their side as well as janitor. They can fake it enough.

Unless we all mass claim first two days and see any inconsistancies that people may have. Since janitor has cleaned one role. Mafia only has one role that they can safely hide into to.
As drago said, townie with info are really dangerous if they stand in majority.

As of now we lost only NW (assuming he was townie).

I see. So because of her past success she is more trustworthy then not? Intresting.
What are you trying to imply here?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
From reading his posts, I think he is town and with Flower’s results, it was soft confirmed that Centurion has a high chance of being townie.

If I’m not mistaken, you whispered to him first. So who was suspicious of me first, you or TAC?
I found TAC pretty townie, so I explained to him what happened between me and Reborn and when he knew my role he told me to roleblock you and I was like "okay boi, sounds like a legit block for this NP" :cheers:

As drago said, townie with info are really dangerous if they stand in majority.

As of now we lost only NW (assuming he was townie).

What are you trying to imply here?
I don't deny info to townie I'm just skeptical of Mafioso attaining same info. I can help with that though, if claiming is the best move I think my claim may hurt mafia's cleaning power.

Also I imply nothing. Just observing how this game works, your mindset and how others perceive it and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.