[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Are we getting closer to finding out the scum now with these whispers?

I don't really get why y'all can't just talk about it in the thread.
I was planning to whisper you but Host said you can't receive whisper.

We are lynching Celestia. We were simply planning something for advance by factoring in all equations which can't be revealed here as few didn't claim and we don't Know the results of others.

Reborn

@Dragomir you still here? Unvote Celestia for a while.

We need flower message to be received by @Queen and then @Queen has to send two whispers to two people here. After that we can vote Celestia out. I have to ensure plan works out.

Reborn

@Flower I think it would be better if we disclosing it here. We need others to participating with their night abilities

Reborn

@Flower after disclosing we can use others abilties to ensure that we hit right mark.... yes it's risky but then if we all Will co-operate then we can hit bull's eye.....

Also, @Dragomir can help us refined the plan. With experienced of both of you guys we can frame better plan with everyone using their abilties to help us win.... instead of Only few rn. What say?

D

Dragomir

@Flower after disclosing we can use others abilties to ensure that we hit right mark.... yes it's risky but then if we all Will co-operate then we can hit bull's eye.....

Also, @Dragomir can help us refined the plan. With experienced of both of you guys we can frame better plan with everyone using their abilties to help us win.... instead of Only few rn. What say?
Ok, what's the plan that you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.