[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So you're confident every party can pull this off?

This is a little different than asking 3/4 users to do their job.

Gonna say, very impressed you gathered all of this information. Wasn't active this day phase but Drago seems pretty shocked.
I am asking everyone to do perform actions... only different is they have target now.
so the vigilante is the person who flower told me to tell them to use their ability on homelander next NP, right?
Yes.... don't send Whisper to that person.

Instead send DA the whisper "that he needs to lo that person"

Reborn you might as well just spit it out. It won't hurt anybody. Only person at risk is the vig but that will be taken care of easily when the witch is executed or lynched.
Lol! I am thinking of spilling all beans but some mystery is intriguing lmao

Reborn

if there is a blackmailer we are screwed though
It's kind of going all out.

We will win or we will be in mess ze ha ha ha ha ha

It's fun this way. Every townie gets to perform task as per their role and we working together as a unit to hunt scums.

We will sink or swim together :funky:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's kind of going all out.

We will win or we will be in mess ze ha ha ha ha ha

It's fun this way. Every townie gets to perform task as per their role and we working together as a unit to hunt scums.

We will sink or swim together :funky:
This reminds me of the ending of Full Metal Alchemist, no lie lmao. Fingers crossed you lead us to victory.

Reborn

This reminds me of the ending of Full Metal Alchemist, no lie lmao. Fingers crossed you lead us to victory.
I am not leading anyone to victory. I playin role I was given and Just ensuring we work together. It's risky but I wanna take this risk.

Al knows how Many times I changed plans and how much confused I was because this is my first ToS.

We will win or we will learn... nothin to lose.

And, if we failed then I am ready to take full blame.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am not leading anyone to victory. I playin role I was given and Just ensuring we work together. It's risky but I wanna take this risk.

Al knows how Many times I changed plans and how much confused I was because this is my first ToS.

We will win or we will learn... nothin to lose.

And, if we failed then I am ready to take full blame.
You reached this conclusion very quickly though, so props to you if it's right.

Reborn

You reached this conclusion very quickly though, so props to you if it's right.
Results tac

We all performing actions. So we will get results.

It's possible that we lose a townie or two in this but since we all will perform actions in cooperation we will get results that can easily be deduced and next day we can lynch the remaining scum.

We are in numbers here. At least 8 twonie... that's huge..we can take risk even if we mis one or two times today then it shouldn't be a problem because game will not end.

I am also factoring a slight chance of another neutral (Either NW was one or there could be another)... Just in case you know....

This may be rude of me to ask but why I'm I scum? If its just on gut instinct I don't argue with that. If you got a solid reason I'll debate that.

Reborn

This may be rude of me to ask but why I'm I scum? If its just on gut instinct I don't argue with that. If you got a solid reason I'll debate that.
If there would have been solid reason we would be lynching you.

You aren't scum but could be one. That's why we need to investigate...so if you are Townie we seek cooperation from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.