[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiwipom but if you want a long answer:

We have a Mayor in this game.
So BG is unlikely anyway.
Why should Rej block you when Reborn gave clear instructions to him?
You claiming RB'd now is clear evidence of you trying to avoid suspicion now.
Because why would you be blocked?
So you're trying to out Rej as a last attempt to save yourself due to you having been found out.

Add Poison to the mix who clearly slipped D1, but was overlooked by the others and we have our last scums.

@Reborn jail Rej or Poison next NP, we lynch Kiwi this DP.

@Dragomir.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Because you're confirmed scum along with Rej now.
Who confirmed me as scum?

@Kiwipom but if you want a long answer:

We have a Mayor in this game.
So BG is unlikely anyway.
Why should Rej block you when Reborn gave clear instructions to him?
You claiming RB'd now is clear evidence of you trying to avoid suspicion now.
Because why would you be blocked?
So you're trying to out Rej as a last attempt to save yourself due to you having been found out.

Add Poison to the mix who clearly slipped D1, but was overlooked by the others and we have our last scums.

@Reborn jail Rej or Poison next NP, we lynch Kiwi this DP.

@Dragomir.
I don’t understand the logic here. Why can’t we have a mayor and a Bodyguard? Why are these mutually exclusive roles? And then you are trying to say that there is an arsonist too. It almost feels like you are trying to manipulate the town into suspicioning ourselves further.

Rej did roleblock me. And you know what’s funny? All Red targeted me with her last note. Then Rej roleblocked me (maybe to make sure that mafia will be able to kill off the doctor). Then you accused me because I was in your results. Suddenly everyone is trying to frame me.

moreover, yesterday you said I was in your town list so you think it’s most likely I’m town. Then today I’m in your list again and you think I’m scum. Flip flopping a bit, did you perhaps have a chat with your scum buddies to decide to target me?

Also why should I give you are reason for your lynch anyway? That some kind of mind game?
why shouldn’t you? Because from what I understand, your reasons are:
A) Results show that there is 1/3 chances that I am scum. But there is also 1/2 chances that I’m not
B) All Red’s sketchy last note, which is just her framing me
C) You dont believe that Rej roleblocked me. Why would you put in more trust in Rej when I mentioned earlier that he slipped Day 1 and he roleblocked the bodyguard twice in a row now

Something else that is interesting, now that Homelander flipped town:

He claimed Sheriff and that he visited me and got innocent...which basically everyone could have done after I already revealed myself as Psychic, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.