Current Events Ryokugyu Injured Fujitora - The End of Fujitora’s Character Assassination

Lolda isn't dropping Kidd in terms of importance after Wano, that's why he's there.

I honestly think Luffy fights Imu right after Akainu tbh, especially if the Marines and WG go down together.
Its hard for me to believe in the Kidd matchup but i don't really have a problem if it happens.

I agree on your second point. Akainu probably fights luffy right before Imu.

The Chadmirals once again steal the show in the best chapter Oda has written in 10 years. 1085 was amazing for the Admiral agenda. We got Imu failing to take out Ace 2.0 while Sakazuki killed Ace 1.0, we got the “reveal” of Gorosei fruits being Mythical Zoans and not big-dick Logias, and Sabo escaping from bloodlusted Imu and Gorosei was great.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @kurwa @Extravlad @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3
You can't make this shit up, this guy is trying to downplay the Gorosei and Imu who commands the Marines.

The same old men who told Akainu shut the fuck up.
:risitameh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think they both injured each other and I bet the injuries were superficial. The only difference is, we got to see Fujitora a bit earlier than Arimaki. Arimaki also has ways to recover his ass after being injured. Whatever it may be bandage scaling was always dumb. Sengoku was barely injured during the MF war, and MFer was converted in bandages after the way, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, Im kinda humiliated top-rated logia in this chapter. Sabo's much stronger than Ace, and Im almost owned him with a simple arrow.

I mean, let's face it, Gorosei isn't being beaten by Luffy's crew. They go down to Luffy's peers and/or allies. Fujitora is a priceless asset for whomever he sides with.

Dragon, Sabo, Law, Kidd, and Fujitora vs All 5 Gorosei might come true, with Luffy facing off against Imu.
Nah

The Gorosei is Imu's main crew. The SHs always fights those guys. Allies fight secondary antagonists(see Big Mom in wano).

Zoro and Sanji will definitely beat a Gorosei. Luffy will probably beat Saturn as well, either in egghead, but more likely during a rematch in the final war before the Imu fight.

Jinbe/Yamato might also beat one.

Nah

The Gorosei is Imu's main crew. The SHs always fights those guys. Allies fight secondary antagonists(see Big Mom in wano).

Zoro and Sanji will definitely beat a Gorosei. Luffy will probably beat Saturn as well, either in egghead, but more likely during a rematch in the final war before the Imu fight.

Jinbe/Yamato might also beat one.
You're scaling multiple people on Luffy's side above the flame Emperor, a Younkou level fighter!
If every single Gorosei is stronger than Sabo then the Strawhats have no business with them, Oda is not going to put 5 mugis above the "Flame Emperor" muh new Ace and Dragon's n°2. :risiup: