Current Events Ryokugyu Injured Fujitora - The End of Fujitora’s Character Assassination

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:lawsigh::lawsigh:Your dedication to the Ladmirals is honestly frightening
The Admirals are all that matters.

No but for real the Imu and Gorosei stuff this chapter was amazing. Imu’s fruit silhouette was horrifying, and narratively the WG’s Kings having demonic/monstrous fruits is great

My only complaint is that it appears tall blonde Chad has that fucking slug fruit
:parkcry:

All I can say is criminals prepare to get slug-diffed

No but for real the Imu and Gorosei stuff this chapter was amazing. Imu’s fruit silhouette was horrifying, and narratively the WG’s Kings having demonic/monstrous fruits is great

My only complaint is that it appears tall blonde Chad has that fucking slug fruit

Lmfao what the fuck

D hype >>>>

This is perfect for my agenda
The Revo commanders were still impressive but the Admirals are still untouched beasts
:steef:
Post automatically merged:

What does the agenda say:
Shanks > GB

Whar does the manga say:
- GB was ready to attack an emperor + his whole alliance and only retreated because a second emperor showed up with his crew
- Kaido panicked because one emperor showed up with some crew mates
- Admirals can’t attack without any permission from the higher ups and can’t easily change the balance of the world. Shanks has also a special connection to the WG
- GB said that he will not fight the RHP for NOW. He’s afraid of nothing

Last edited:
The Chadmirals once again steal the show in the best chapter Oda has written in 10 years. 1085 was amazing for the Admiral agenda. We got Imu failing to take out Ace 2.0 while Sakazuki killed Ace 1.0, we got the “reveal” of Gorosei fruits being Mythical Zoans and not big-dick Logias, and Sabo escaping from bloodlusted Imu and Gorosei was great.

But today ends a 2 year long attempted character assassination of Fujitora:

“Karasu fought two Admirals!”

“The Revolutionary commanders actually injured Fujitora!”

Lol, nope. It would seem Chadmiral haters got baited horribly by Fake News Morgans:

The one who injured Fujitora was Ryokugyu, not a Revolutionary lol. You can clearly see Ryokugyu summoning his Devil Fruit to attack Fujitora who is clearly using his Giga-tier CoO to adopt a fighting stance, it’s clear these two had a brief fight. And this is the same Ryokugyu who negged a Lunarian so even a restrained Ryokugyu injuring Fujitora hypes Fujitora’s fighting ability.

And thus ends the “Fujitora is fighting to protect slaves” narrative presented by idiots, as well as the atrocious narrative about Fujitora being injured by Karasu or Sabo.

Rejoice Chadmiral gang. Oda came through.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @kurwa @Extravlad @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3
:cheers::myman::steef:

Oda’s goat always comes through.
Agreed, but this makes me doubt if Fujitora will truly side against Luffy in the final war. :few:

:cheers::myman::steef:

Agreed, but this makes me doubt if Fujitora will truly side against Luffy in the final war. :few:
Fuji doesn't need to be a direct ally to luffy to fuck up the WG.

I believe he will mainly act neutral but interfere when there is chance to bring about some good. Similar to what happened in reverie like letting the slaves escape freed by revs but he didn't directly free them himself

Fujitora is a straight up ally. Man will not oppose Luffy. Lol
Are we expecting Akainu, Kizaru, and Ryokugyu vs Luffy, Law, and Kidd? :hope:

Fuji doesn't need to be a direct ally to luffy to fuck up the WG.

I believe he will mainly act neutral but interfere when there is chance to bring about some good. Similar to what happened in reverie like letting the slaves escape freed by revs but he didn't directly free them himself
So, he ain't gonna be defeated by anyone in this series? :quest:

The Gorosei fruits aren't confirmed to be mythical Zoans tho.
Gandhi - awakened hito hito no Mi?
Pinhead - awakened mythical bird?
The others can look like blobs or animals and still be paramecia or logia, Oda doesn't care.
Mythical zoans are clearly stated as the apex of devil fruits(even tho i don´t exactly agree with this) so they most likely have top tier godlike mythical zoans with imu being the embodiment of evilness itself or hito hito moon god zoan.