Speculations Ryuma the God of Blade rivaling Joyboy

BB doesnt necessarily need to be physically stronger than Kaido to be a threat to Luffy, his fruit will nulify Luffys and if he has decend CoA and ACoC coupled with his gura that should be enough to constitute for an extreme diff fight.
I think his DF powers will be a greater threat to luffy than kaido was. Especially with that yami fruit. That could counter joyboy luffy gear 5.
Post automatically merged:

is this a damage control thread or a serious one?? lol
A bit of both lol

:risicheck:

Nobody called Luffy the next Ryuma. Just someone who could rival Ryuma.

That statement was to give Ryuma more hype.
Nobody will be called "new ryuma" lmfao, people can just do the same or surpass him.

Luffy already did better than ryuma has ever done

He defeated WSC and became the hero of wano, he'll be remembered forever for that.

Nobody will be called "new ryuma" lmfao, people can just do the same or surpass him.

Luffy already did better than ryuma has ever done

He defeated WSC and became the hero of wano, he'll be remembered forever for that.
How did Luffy do better? He didn't beat Kaido in a 100% solo battle. It's because he beat Kaido Wano sees him as someone who can rival Ryuma. They didn't say anything about Joyboy surpassing Ryuma.

Ryuma defeating the dragon with just ONE of his legendary feats.

Odd there wasn't a cyborg cook centuries ago:quest:

I guess it was only a monster duo back then. Ryuma/Joyboy = Zoro/Luffy :leohah:
Feels great knowing I understood those two was written to be rivals, but support each other goals. If zoro wanted to be a pirate, none of this works. Zoro wouldve found his own crew.

Odd there wasn't a cyborg cook centuries ago:quest:

I guess it was only a monster duo back then. Ryuma/Joyboy = Zoro/Luffy :leohah:
Feels great knowing I understood those two was written to be rivals, but support each other goals. If zoro wanted to be a pirate, none of this works. Zoro wouldve found his own crew.
Ryuma didn't exist when Joy Boy was alive so no

Actually , i read one therioes about it . Black maria said in the song
Two lovers who longed for each other in a snowy night and they finally met under moonlight .

Apparently sing impled that wano and joyboy . We can understand wano is part of ancient kingdom also . Of course ryuma is the second saviour of wano .

B

Ballel

The citizen of Wano compared joyboy to ryuma and calling him his rival. Do you guys get it? How much ryuma is hyped by being compared to joyboy? Ryumas title alone hypes him up like crazy. There is no deniying it. Ryuma is just as big as joyboy and zoro will take his footsteps as his successor. I remember people downplaying ryuma extremely. Where did you go now? Ryuma is joyboys rival deal with it. :cheers::gokulaugh:
I misunderstood this panel at first.
I understood it as the wano citizens calling Luffy the second Ryuma.
But what they really are doing is comparing Joyboy to Ryuma.
In the next panel they compare all the fallen warriors to Ryuma.

So, as I see it, there is no real "next Ryuma" per say.
Everyone who has fought in the war deserves praise because each of them did their part to protect Wano. Contrary to Ryuma defeating the WG singlehandedly and Oden taking Wano's safety on his own back alone, the battle against Kaido's and Orochi's rule was a group effort.
Ofc Luffy is the main liberator but victory would have never been possible without everyone doing their part.

They are not rivals in power

Gorosei never once cared or mentioned ruuma
They didn't even fear a second coming of Ryuma
It were the Wano citizens who wanted a second coming of Ryuma. They needed someone who saves them.