Saiki vs Mob and Saitama

That's just an example how misleading databooks can be.
It's really not a good source for crossover battles - and besides, Boros literally confirmed that he'd have destroyed the surface of the planet with his ultimate attack. Hence Boros being star level is debunked.
True, but you don't based on one franchise onto another on their issues. Murata and One never said book was wrong and not true. It came out after Season 1 and since then haven't seen correction on statements by them. So until further notice, Boros is Star level and Saitama is above that and more.

Im not really sure what the official translation is.

Yes half limiter Saiki has physical feats that are better or on Saitama lvl. His wind pressure from waving his arm can destroy tanks. His wind pressure from turning around would cause trench. A punch can destroy everything in 7km.

Limiter-less Saiki will destroy him. If he was moon lvl as a kid. Then hes probably universe or multiverse lvl as a teen.
Let's say he can pierce through the moon, but even so we saw Saitama making huge crater o the moon without trying as his focus. So easily both can destroy the moon if they want too. I can respect that on both.

Saitama did all that when he isn't even serious, so combine with his 100% serious state, he would really kill Saiki if he wanted too as can't see that on Saiki being above that. Ehh....Did it state he could destroy whole universe as I that might me a bit too much?

Let's say he can pierce through the moon, but even so we saw Saitama making huge crater o the moon without trying as his focus. So easily both can destroy the moon if they want too. I can respect that on both.

Saitama did all that when he isn't even serious, so combine with his 100% serious state, he would really kill Saiki if he wanted too as can't see that on Saiki being above that. Ehh....Did it state he could destroy whole universe as I that might me a bit too much?
But that was a Kid Saiki feat. And he did it as effortlessly as Saitama.

Now imagining Current Saiki without his limiters....im sorry but he will be above Saitama. His presence on Earth alone destroys it. Hes too immense of a being.

But that was a Kid Saiki feat. And he did it as effortlessly as Saitama.

Now imagining Current Saiki without his limiters....im sorry but he will be above Saitama. His presence on Earth alone destroys it. Hes too immense of a being.
Agree to Disagree, but feel Saitama more as I am not underestimate if he goes all out if he wants especially their is a foreshadowing of him facing 'God' who is like Saiki in some of his abilities, so rather not doubt OPM not reaching that level as we could be surprise later on especially when it reach it's final villain of the series.