Saiki vs Mob and Saitama

S

Shuyaku

How he gon do that if Saiki can just teleport him to space before he tries anything. Lmao Saiki dont even need to lose his limiters, all he has to do is teleport him to space.

Not only that but Saiki has invisibility too so how will Saitama find him.
ignoring Moe’s nonsense, how fast is this guy ? It doesn’t matter how versatile he is if Saitama can blitz him. How durable is he also ? What are those feats ?

How he gon do that if Saiki can just teleport him to space before he tries anything. Lmao Saiki dont even need to lose his limiters, all he has to do is teleport him to space.

Not only that but Saiki has invisibility too so how will Saitama find him.
What can he do when Saitama outspeed him in his teleportation. This isn't first time he handle Esper characters and with that experience, he knows how to handle them. Saitama is made limitless as he broke his Limiter to be above not just anyone on Earth, but outside of it as well hence Borus coming to invade and got easily beaten.

Again Saitama can handle foes who can hide their presence and multiple abilities, it's not going to do much to him.

ignoring Moe’s nonsense, how fast is this guy ? It doesn’t matter how versatile he is if Saitama can blitz him. How durable is he also ? What are those feats ?
Kid, your not enjoying current arc of OPM, not discussing to you for facts if your not valuing OPM and think current arc isn't good. You lost unbiased nature on that thread and on here. He been holding back and yet can defeat foes of a large scale and he hasn't even show full power even using Serious set. What you think would happen if he went all out? He is beyond planet buster as well star buster to boot. Saiki can give him good fight, but he lose in the end if he taking it by 100% Serious Saitama.

Thing is Saiki is a God in a world of fodder. He isnt from a battle Shonen. He doesnt have any fights.

For stats.

Strength: Can lift a plane. And his punches destroy anything in 7km radius.

DC: His best DC feat is destroying an Island

AoE: His best AoE feat is mind controlling and reality warping the entire world. This would then allow him to destroy the entire world with reality warping.

His best DC AoE feat is changing the weather with a lazer blast.

When it comes to speed and durability. Apparently theirs a speed feat of him flying to America from Japan in a few seconds. And his durabulity is enough to handle volcanoes and what not.

Ofcourse this is just limiters Saiki im talking about. Saiki without his limiters as a child is way stronger. And current Saiki without limiters is a hell of a lot more stronger. His mere prescene on Earth could destroy it.

Thing is Saiki is a God in a world of fodder. He isnt from a battle Shonen. He doesnt have any fights.

For stats.

AoE: His best AoE feat is mind controlling and reality warping the entire world. This would then allow him to destroy the entire world with reality warping.

When it comes to speed and durability. Apparently theirs a speed feat of him flying to America from Japan in a few seconds. And his durabulity is enough to handle volcanoes and what not.

Ofcourse this is just limiters Saiki im talking about. Saiki without his limiters as a child is way stronger. And current Saiki without limiters is a hell of a lot more stronger. His mere prescene on Earth could destroy it.
That is what I mean. I respect his abilities in his own world, but compare to other worlds who have characters beyond his lvl like DB, OPM, and so on. Saiki isn't really strongest of all Shounen. He is however stronger than some series depending what they are and their power-scaling.

S

Shuyaku

For stats.

eh, so too much speculation concerning him, not enough feats

Alright @Shuyaku I was able to confirm that the feats that I found are real. I just have no clue where they are in the manga

For speed:

He can play catch with himself at high speeds witj rocks and boulders

He can travel to America from Japan in a few seconds. Thats sub revalistic according to battle wikia

For Durability: Hes impervious to Knives and machine guns. He can survive missiles and explosions as well.

( cant be asked looking for it tho:pepeke:)

For strength: He can push and lift a massive cruiseliner onto an island

- Can lift and carry an airplane

- Once he takes one of his limiters off. The literal wind pressure of him turning around creates a path of destruction

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Alright @Shuyaku I was able to confirm that some feats that I found are real. I just have no clue where they are in the manga

For speed:

He can play catch with himself at high speeds witj rocks and boulders

He can travel to America from Japan in a few seconds. Thats sub revalistic according to battle wikia

For Durability: Hes impervious to Knives and machine guns. He can survive missiles and explosions as well.

( cant be asked looking for it tho:pepeke:)

For strength: He can push and lift a massive cruiseliner onto an island

- Once he takes one of his limiters off. The literal wind pressure of him turning around creates a path of destruction
I should read this manga. I thought it was a gag manga when I first the cover.

For me, there is a lot of ways for Saiki to defeat Saitama. First, Saiki can just release his glasses and turn Saitama to stone. Second, full powers of Saiki can completely make the earth destroyed. Third, Saiki Kusuo can use his power to change time of Saitama to 3 years before and kill him because that's before saitama start his training. Saiki can also see the future, and he can see what make him lose to Saitama and change it into different reality, he can read what's on Saitama mind and easily dodge of Saitama attack. Saiki Kusuo is much faster than Saitama when it comes to speed because he can pretty much use teleportation to wherever he want. Saitama is really dumb when it comes to fighting and Saiki Kusuo is extremely intelligent so in my opinion Saiki should win this to be honest. I know Saitama is really OP in his own world and probably in other anime/manga world as well.

For me, there is a lot of ways for Saiki to defeat Saitama. First, Saiki can just release his glasses and turn Saitama to stone. Second, full powers of Saiki can completely make the earth destroyed. Third, Saiki Kusuo can use his power to change time of Saitama to 3 years before and kill him because that's before saitama start his training. Saiki can also see the future, and he can see what make him lose to Saitama and change it into different reality, he can read what's on Saitama mind and easily dodge of Saitama attack. Saiki Kusuo is much faster than Saitama when it comes to speed because he can pretty much use teleportation to wherever he want. Saitama is really dumb when it comes to fighting and Saiki Kusuo is extremely intelligent so in my opinion Saiki should win this to be honest. I know Saitama is really OP in his own world and probably in other anime/manga world as well.
Yep their multitudes of ways Saiki can defeat him.

Yep their multitudes of ways Saiki can defeat him.
I mean it really depending on the situation tbh:kayneshrug:If Saitama just standing like a fool (which he's likely will) and then Saiki would think suspicious of him and try to attack Saitama. But if Saitama got in a bad mood then he might one shot Saiki tbh (don't know if Saiki can handle his punch or not?)

I mean it really depending on the situation tbh:kayneshrug:If Saitama just standing like a fool (which he's likely will) and then Saiki would think suspicious of him and try to attack Saitama. But if Saitama got in a bad mood then he might one shot Saiki tbh (don't know if Saiki can handle his punch or not?)
To make this scenario fair, Saitama should have full information.

I feel like this is power lvls

No Limiter Saiki >> Half Limiter Saiki >= Saitama > Limiter Saiki

Like Half Limiter Saiki is no joke. Dude can destroy tanks from the wind pressure of his arms.

To make this scenario fair, Saitama should have full information.

I feel like this is power lvls

No Limiter Saiki >> Half Limiter Saiki >= Saitama > Limiter Saiki

Like Half Limiter Saiki is no joke. Dude can destroy tanks from the wind pressure of his arms.
:quest:Interesting. But the problem is that Saitama wouldn't probably give a shit about Saiki unless Saiki mess with him first so I don't how it would go.