General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
How did you find it ?
Are you asking where i found the chapters to binge or what i think of the manga now that i finished it?
To be on the safe side,i will answer both questions.
I'm reading the mangas that Light recommended me on a website titled "X Manga Online:Read X Manga Online in High Quality". If that site has a name,i don't know. But this site is not perfect. Sometimes pages are missing from some chapters,and at those times i have to look elsewhere for those pages.
Now,my thoughts on Sakamoto Days.
It's a very entertaining manga. Yuto know how to make good action scenes and how to flesh out the characters.
My favorite part so far is Uzuki and Gaku's attack on Tokyo Bureau of the JAA. For these reasons:
-That part was when SD set itself apart from One Punch Man. I took a sunday day last year to binge OPM. At that time,the manga was in the part where Saitama accepts Tareo's request to defeat Garou. I so decided that it's one of the manga series that i will never read. OPM is about a gag protagonist in a universe of serious things. I like stories where the sense of realism is well-balanced across the board not matter how fanciful the universe is,because there are many truths about life that even fiction cannot ignore. Uzuki was the first character to match Sakamoto's power and seriously wound him. I believe he managed to caught up with Sakamoto's level during the period of time from his fake death at Sakamoto's hand to the start of the manga. I was even more confident in this when even Kanaguri managed to wound slim Sakamoto in his side torso in the current storyline. Sakamoto met someone who can properly challenge him already in the manga's early days. That's why SD matches my taste. Meanwhile in OPM,the protagonist is nowhere close to cease to be the untouchable king of his universe.
-That part introduced Slur's Group as a very engrossing group of villains. They are a group of rogue assasins with the goal of reshaping the society of assasins according to their own ideals,and still have the fellowship of a group of normal and sweet people. I think that more flashbacks of Slur's group in future are a must,to show how they met each other at the orphanage,how they bonded,how they formed their group and how they decided their goal. The fact that Uzuki was hinted to not being a actual orphan,and was sent by his relatives to JCC's orphanage as a agent to destroy the organization from within shows how big the scope of his story as a villain is.
-Gaku vs Takamura showed that a fight doesn't need to be conclusive to be good. That fight showed Gaku's massive toughness and ability to live with his life on the line,and also that he is aware of his own limits and recognizes a situation where he needs to flee.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Are you asking where i found the chapters to binge or what i think of the manga now that i finished it?
I'm reading the mangas that Light recommended me on a website titled "X Manga Online:Read X Manga Online in High Quality". If that site has a name,i don't know. But this site is not perfect. Sometimes pages are missing from some chapters,and at those times i have to look elsewhere for those pages.
It's a very entertaining manga. Yuto know how to make good action scenes and how to flesh out the characters.
My favorite part so far is Uzuki and Gaku's attack on Tokyo Bureau of the JAA. For these reasons:
-That part was when SD set itself apart from One Punch Man. I took a sunday day last year to binge OPM. At that time,the manga was in the part where Saitama accepts Tareo's request to defeat Garou. I so decided that it's one of the manga series that i will never read. OPM is about a gag protagonist in a universe of serious things. I like stories where the sense of realism is well-balanced across the board not matter how fanciful the universe is,because there are many truths about life that even fiction cannot ignore. Uzuki was the first character to match Sakamoto's power and seriously wound him. I believe he managed to caught up with Sakamoto's level during the period of time from his fake death at Sakamoto's hand to the start of the manga. I was even more confident in this when even Kanaguri managed to wound slim Sakamoto in his side torso in the current storyline. Sakamoto met someone who can properly challenge him already in the manga's early days. That's why SD matches my taste. Meanwhile in OPM,the protagonist is nowhere close to cease to be the untouchable king of his universe.
-That part introduced Slur's Group as a very engrossing group of villains. They are a group of rogue assasins with the goal of reshaping the society of assasins according to their own ideals,and still have the fellowship of a group of normal and sweet people. I think that more flashbacks of Slur's group in future are a must,to show how they met each other at the orphanage,how they bonded,how they formed their group and how they decided their goal. The fact that Uzuki was hinted to not being a actual orphan,and was sent by his relatives to JCC's orphanage as a agent to destroy the organization from within shows how big the scope of his story as a villain is.
-Gaku vs Takamura showed that a fight doesn't need to be conclusive to be good. That fight showed Gaku's massive toughness and ability to live with his life on the line,and also that he is aware of his own limits and recognizes a situation where he needs to flee.
Use mangasee

It has all the official translations usually and high quality.

Great breakdown. Yh I prefer SD far more than a lot of the manga out their currently. It delivers on all fronts and doesnt rely on cheap marketing/ideas to get fans into it. Every character is likeable and badass in their own way. And storyline if far more deeper than most people give it credit to. The action scenes are just icing on the cake.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'd prefer it if he took a break at least every 5-6 weeks. He's burning himself out at this pace and it's bound to catch up zo him sooner rather than later.

I understand the reasons why he doesn't do it tho.

I'd prefer it if he took a break at least every 5-6 weeks. He's burning himself out at this pace and it's bound to catch up zo him sooner rather than later.

I understand the reasons why he doesn't do it tho.
I think it could take a hit in the art department. Some chaps do feel like it could do better with art.

However I feel like he has his story planned out well.

So far,SD used three tropes of sci-fi stories:
-Chemical mutagen that gives superpowers to living beings(The drug that gave Shin his mental powers.).
-Fighter who is a cyborg(Kashima have weaponry installed inside his body.).
-Equipment that have otherworldly utilities(Seba's suit that grants invisibility and have a hood that blocks waves.).
You guys want more of this to be used in future? I want.
@Satoru Gojo @Chrono @NikaInParis @Devilbat

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
-Chemical mutagen that gives superpowers to living beings(The drug that gave Shin his mental powers.).
-Equipment that have otherworldly utilities(Seba's suit that grants invisibility and have a hood that blocks waves.).
Whatya have in mind Peper?

Natsuki will probably create more such things.

There are a few more order members I believe or there should be so some of them might have something similar.

Yup pretty sure were gonna get a full list of people with psyhic powers. And yh we have randos like Koba who has the ability to store deadly poision within his body. So yh im assuming more crazier abilities going forward.

Yes and no, I'm kind of a fan of "mundane made awesome" ( like Sakamoto fights) and "weapon master" (like most other characters do). But it would be nice to have some realistic power-ups with tech here and there, and I'm sure we'll get them.