General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Apart is a amazing character. His backstory and fighting style are very good. I love Heisuke's comment "He's like Spider-Man!". His fate after Uzuki and Gaku's attack on Tokyo Bureau of the JAA was not revealed,but as he was under Sakamoto's care,he should have found a way with Apart,it just wasn't shown or told what it was. The way how Sakamoto was the first person to reach out to him and Apart accepted it was excellent,thus i think he deserves to be a member of Sakamoto's group of allies. As he is a infamous criminal with a very dirty record,i don't know if he can be a employee in Sakamoto's store,but he can still be like Nagumo,who is a ally of Sakamoto and has another occupation. I believe that the right time for Apart to make his return will be when the conflict between Uzuki and Sakamoto grows to larger proportions in the near future. What you guys think?
@Sebastian Michaelis @Chrono @Devilbat @NikaInParis

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Apart is a amazing character. His backstory and fighting style are very good. I love Heisuke's comment "He's like Spider-Man!". His fate after Uzuki and Gaku's attack on Tokyo Bureau of the JAA was not revealed,but as he was under Sakamoto's care,he should have found a way with Apart,it just wasn't shown or told what it was. The way how Sakamoto was the first person to reach out to him and Apart accepted it was excellent,thus i think he deserves to be a member of Sakamoto's group of allies. As he is a infamous criminal with a very dirty record,i don't know if he can be a employee in Sakamoto's store,but he can still be like Nagumo,who is a ally of Sakamoto and has another occupation. I believe that the right time for Apart to make his return will be when the conflict between Uzuki and Sakamoto grows to larger proportions in the near future. What you guys think?
It's possible he may prove to be an ally sometimes in the future. I haven't really thought much about him since his last appearance.

Tbf Sakamoto and Shin both used to be killers. Nagumo still is a killer. So I guess being an ex-killer isnt enough to make him not join. As long as he follows the Sakamoto family rules to not kill, im pretty sure he'll be welcome.

I can see Apart coming back this arc to help take down Uzuki. I feel he should be here when Slur's group is taken down.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Btw, what are your thoughts on the manga?
Fav moments/characters/fights?
Thoughts on the current arc and future arcs?
my favorite characters are Sakamoto, Osaragi and her partner, Takamura, Yotsumura and the Janitor.

it's a really good manga. cool designs, cool fights, cool arcs.

I thought the latest fight could have been a bit longer, and Hyo should have had more screentime

my favorite characters are Sakamoto, Osaragi and her partner, Takamura, Yotsumura and the Janitor.

it's a really good manga. cool designs, cool fights, cool arcs.

I thought the latest fight could have been a bit longer, and Hyo should have had more screentime
Hyou was done dirty. Like immensely. If he was gonna be killed off....it shouldve been at the end of the arc or at the least in the middle.