Versus Battle Sakura vs Gaara

The fandom states sasori is stronger then deidara yet sakura beat him. Does that make her stronger then gaara by following the scaling or am i just taking your nonsense too seriously??
Anyways, Setting is forest of death. Anime versions and kazekage rescue arc versions
Sakura has no gear and gaara just has his gourd of sand.

No one says Sakura was stronger than Sasori.
True but the manga says sasori thought sakura beat him

That's how she got the information on where orochimaru would be. By defeating sasori

Are the fans more important then the actual manga if so then cant just say momoshiki is a female lesbian cause if were not following the narrative then the sky's the limit with the headcanon that we can claim as true

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
True but the manga says sasori thought sakura beat him

That's how she got the information on where orochimaru would be. By defeating sasori

Are the fans more important then the actual manga if so then cant just say momoshiki is a female lesbian cause if were not following the narrative then the sky's the limit with the headcanon that we can claim as true
Wtf are you talking about?

The manga never said Sakura is > Sasori.

Here's a closeup

she did but sakura still was the one to defeat him according to both feats and portrayal
O wow, Chiyo is literally saying it, he saw the attack, but for some reason he didnt do nothing. What is your guess? Pain? Lol.

It was Chiyo and Sakura, accept it. Dont know why people cant accept what is in front of their eyes. Sakura might have given the last blow.

What is your guess?
He was off guard, that's what the manga says.
He could care less about chiyo's life, Sasori says so himself so you can think he let himself die for her but your headcanon is not coherent with the narrative so dont care

It was Chiyo and Sakura, accept it.
Never said. It was just sakura but it was not just chiyo but keep putting words in my mouth