Versus Battle Sakura vs Gaara

Lmao atleast you exposed your agenda

It was never a secret.
The opening post, Pretty much made that clear. it's just that you never read the op obviously

There was no agenda, The intent was always to poke holes in the collective beliefs

But you did an absolute garbage ass job of making your Deidara > Sasori point.
Because the thread was never about deidara vs sasori
It was about showing the flaws in the position by taking the initial presumption of deidara being weaker then sasori at face value and scaling that way. The op even says this pretty well with a jab afterwards saying would i be taking your nonsense too seriously

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This has to be the dumbest exchange I've been a part of in a long time.

It was never a secret.
The opening post, Pretty much made that clear. it's just that you never read the op obviously

There was no agenda, The intent was always to poke holes in the collective beliefs

Because the thread was never about deidara vs sasori
It was about showing the flaws in the position by taking the initial presumption of deidara being weaker then sasori at face value and scaling that way. The op even says this pretty well with a jab afterwards saying would i be taking your nonsense too seriously
Your comparison is so off base it's baffling how you think you were making a point.

>Deidara admitted inferiority to Sasori (aka Sasori > Deidara)
>You somehow equalized that statement with Sasori giving Sakura info because he admitted to his defeat at her hands (which is not even close to the same thing as saying Sakura > Sasori)

Completely different things, you can't be this dumb I refuse to believe it, you're trolling and I took the bait I guess.

>Deidara admitted inferiority to Sasori (aka Sasori > Deidara)
>You somehow equalized that statement with Sasori giving Sakura info because he admitted to his defeat at her hands

Yea im just using your logic.
At least, I tried to include the existence of feats into my argument versus with you where the deidara position would fall apart in two seconds once you even tried to use feats

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Deidara has literal nukes.
Sasori would die in a second

Your position falls apart once we include feats into the equation and that's just facts
I'm not even arguing Sasori > Deidara. I have Deidara beating Sasori in more scenarios (not a good matchup for him anyway).

I'm only laughing at this trainwreck of a thread of yours. Instead of trying and failing miserably to make a point in a roundabout way you should have just said Deidara has better feats than Sasori and left it at that.

I understand.
Sakura is stronger then gaara then

If you dont think that, then your scaling makes no sense so perhaps your just wrong and deidara actually stomps sasori just a thought tho

The victory was still credited to sakura and she still destroyed all of sasori's major puppets where chiyo has destroyed none

Hiruko: Destroyed by sakura
Third Kazekage: Destroyed by sakura
Sasori Puppet: Destroyed by sakura

Not one of sasori's main puppets were defeated by chiyo and that's the facts
Why did you ignore my other reasonings?