Versus Battle Sakura vs Gaara

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He didt die by purpose though as people say, he was stabbed from behind by the puppets and caught off guard
He verbatim was fighting with his puppet dad and didt care about damaging it yet somehow he let himself get killed due to liking him
Who cares what he says, he's a full blown tsundere my guy, he also let himself be killed when he was revived, it's called a change of heart. Is this your first and only anime?

ZenZu

What information is being ignored here
Your the one who think sasori purposefully died when the actual manga says he was caught off guard, it's you who ignores proof not me
Not only are you ignoring everything, (Sakura beating him in a 2v1, Sasori having a change of heart) you're ignoring the panel you yourself posted as evidence lmao. You're taking only like 2 words out of the entire quote and creating headcanon out of it. I can't make this up, this is comedy.

(Sakura beating him in a 2v1,

Never ignored that, The victory was still credited to sakura and she still destroyed all of sasori's major puppets where chiyo has destroyed none

Hiruko: Destroyed by sakura
Third Kazekage: Destroyed by sakura
Sasori Puppet: Destroyed by sakura

Not one of sasori's main puppets were defeated by chiyo and that's the facts

Sasori having a change of heart
It was said, He was offguard nothing about this change of heart was even hinted at in the story proper so citations or it didt happen

You're taking only like 2 words out of the entire quote and creating headcanon out of it.
Im taking what the narrative tells me and arguing based off that. Better then taking what randos online think and arguing that as if fact like you do

ZenZu

Never ignored that, The victory was still credited to sakura and she still destroyed all of sasori's major puppets where chiyo has destroyed

Not one of ssaori's main puppets were defeated by chiyo and that's the facts

It was said, He was offguard nothing about this change of heart was even hinted at in the story proper so citations or it didt happen

Im taking what the narrative tells me and arguing based off that. Better then taking what randos online think and arguing that as if fact like you do
Lmao ok buddy live in your own fantasy then.

Lmao ok buddy live in your own fantasy then.
Concession accepted, No reply offered
It's just the facts of the novel, I rather be a hated honest man then a mindless sheep.

What part of that was the fantasy anyway, Chiyo never destroyed any of the major puppets just rando fodder ones.
Did the not destroying any major puppet lines trigger you or something

Your ignoring three things here
While, yes sasori is stronger than deidara, but sakura didnt beat her alone it was two v one, plus she was straight counter to sasori ( against his poison ) and sasori commited suicide in the end, even if she win, its not because she was stronger, she was counter to sasori
Also gaara lost to Deidara bot because weaker, he held back because of village so Kishimoto show his character development.

While, yes sasori is stronger than deidara

I understand.
Sakura is stronger then gaara then

If you dont think that, then your scaling makes no sense so perhaps your just wrong and deidara actually stomps sasori just a thought tho

, but sakura didnt beat her alone it was two v one,
The victory was still credited to sakura and she still destroyed all of sasori's major puppets where chiyo has destroyed none

Not one of sasori's main puppets were defeated by chiyo and that's the facts

ZenZu

Concession accepted, No reply offered
It's just the facts of the novel, I rather be a hated honest man then a mindless sheep.
I'm gonna be honest, you sound like your 12.

Forget everything else (which can be easily debunked anyway) just the fact that Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori counters your childish Sakura > Sasori > Deidara > Gaara claim. Since Sakura didn't do it alone.

You're literally going against the manga to somehow erase Chiyo from the fight, you're clearly a fanboy who has already made up his mind and is cherry picking random words from out of context quotes to back your fantasies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm gonna be honest, you sound like your 12.

Forget everything else (which can be easily debunked anyway) just the fact that Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori counters your childish Sakura > Sasori > Deidara > Gaara claim. Since Sakura didn't do it alone.

You're literally going against the manga to somehow erase Chiyo from the fight, you're clearly a fanboy who has already made up his mind and is cherry picking random words from out of context quotes to back your fantasies.
You mindless sheep!:ihaha:

) just the fact that Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori counters your childish Sakura > Sasori > Deidara > Gaara reasoning. Since Sakura didn't do it alone.
I am trying to show absurdity of thinking sasori is above deidara

I actually think sasori is utter fodder, I am just using the fandom's own logic to show how utterly rididious said position would be

I think this actually
Sasuke > Deidara >>>>> Sakura >>> Sasori

You're literally going against the manga to somehow erase Chiyo from the fight,

Putting words in my mouth, My position literally does not state that chiyo was never there

you're clearly a fanboy who has already made up his mind and is cherry picking random words from out of context quotes to back your fantasies.
Good job, describing yourself
You made up your mind that sasori is kage lv and wont change your mind even despite of evidence to the contrary, it's you who's the fanboy focused on delusions not me
Post automatically merged:

If sasori is above deidara then so would be sakura
That's how the scaling would follow assuming the assumption of the fandom

Ofc it makes no sense but what happens when your entire argument is based around belief rather then fact

ZenZu

I am trying to show absurdity of thinking sasori is above deidara

I actually think sasori is utter fodder, I am just using the fandom's own logic to show how utterly rididious said position would be

Putting words in my mouth, My position literally does not state that chiyo was never there

Good job, describing yourself
You made up your mind that sasori is kage lv and wont change your mind even despite of evidence to the contrary, it's you who's the fanboy focused on delusions not me
Lmao atleast you exposed your agenda, thanks for that. So what you're getting at is that statements aren't everything, and that's cool.

But you did an absolute garbage ass job of making your Deidara > Sasori point. Sasori never stated he was weaker than Sakura. You're so fucking stupid 😂 I'm sorry.