Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
first it's clear, the second not indeed can be fujitora won't be admiral, but sanji won't fight agaisnt kizaru is clear than he will fight agaisnt green bull (perv and food) so i don't know why is your problem:
sanji vs green 100%
It’s not a problem, I was just explaining why Fuji vs Zoro makes more sense than Zoro vs Kizaru, and yeah Sanji vs Ryokugyu is happening too.

Kizaru is going to die before the final war

Sanji is defeating a Yc2/Yc1 opponent this arc, and will probably defeat a YC1+ character in the BB arc. Its pretty much set in stone hes defeating an Admiral, so which one will it be ?

I highly doubt its Fuji, so the 2 Contenders are Greenbull or Kizaru ?

Ryoukugyu:

- Perv
- Has fasted for 2 years, whilst Sanji is a cook
- Seems like the typical cocky Sanji opponent

Kizaru:

- Lightspeed kicker
- Sanji’s DJ looks similar to his lightnpowers

Im leaning more to Greenbull tbh. Whats yall opinion.
If Sanji defeats an admiral Admirals lose all credibility
Post automatically merged:

Although he'll probably defeat Green Bull

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanjis being hinted at a power boost likely greater than the raid suit soon, base Sanji is already on the level of a calamity.

Yeah Sanji will be just fine. And Yamato will end up like Jinbe, looking good then just getting relegated to weaker enemies
base sanji isn't calamity level due he can't damage to queen and power which is hidden him it's the king power and i don't see with this power he would be stronger than eos yamato (eos yamato>kaido).

base sanji isn't calamity level due he can't damage to queen and power which is hidden him it's the king power and i don't see with this power he would be stronger than eos yamato (eos yamato>kaido).
Queen hasn’t shown the ability to hurt Sanji either since Sanji keeps dodging or parrying his blows so they’re at a stalemate.

Then you just gotta be patient, no straw hat will ever break up the monster trio. That simple

Ryukugu
Because if luffy and zoro are going to fight an admiral those are going to be akainu(luffy's rival)and zoro for kizaru because zoro is the one who fights RHM and strongest after the boss fujitora is a mugi fan-sword captain he is not going to take part